Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue 22:05 - Nov 1 with 24498 viewsNookiejack

.....ex shareholders to rescind the original deal - on the basis they have been sold a 'pup'. They want their money back. All speculation and rumour but people can understand where this has all come from. I don't know whether this means they will apply to abrogate the acquisition of their shares from multimillionaires Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan etc.

Going to be some difficult conversations ahead when Jenkins meets the Yanks when over for Man U game.

Probably mean Jenkins et al and the Yanks will now have to all their lawyers present - when meeting each other.

Think of a scenario where ex shareholders have to give all their money back to Yanks, relegation and reputations (their family name) tarnished for the rest of their lives. Maybe they will reflect and think were the extra millions worth it?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:19 - Nov 1 with 8547 viewsNeathJack

Mods, get this on the football board.

Good work mods.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 22:21]
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:22 - Nov 1 with 8465 viewsSoberBaker

They should have taken out the extra warranty when at the till.

Ring trading standards down the Guildhall....they'll sort this out!

AMOW

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 8450 viewsmonmouth

When you say rumour....?

Unfounded speculation? Tw@tter natter or sensible source?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:23 - Nov 1 with 8435 viewslonglostjack

Can't be true. Still 53 days to Christmas.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:26 - Nov 1 with 8357 viewsLandore_Jack

How reliable is the source?

#backtojack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 8328 viewsWarwickHunt

Probably have recourse to the Trade Descriptions Act if the deal included Jenkins as Director of Football.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:27 - Nov 1 with 8316 viewsJJJack

Hmmm. I think the Yanks will struggle if in fact this is true (sorry but I really can't see this). The yanks woyuld obviously have to prove they were very much misled. In what way? Players aren't injured - they are simply crap...but not in a definitive way, legally (if you get my drift). The Yanks made Huw sack a competent Manager (Frankie) and replace him with an untried and unknowledgable Manager (their doing).
I don't see they have a prayer. They are stuck with us and likewise, us with them.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:28 - Nov 1 with 8287 viewsSmellyplumz

Keegan style.... I would love it!!! Imagine those smug tw@ts having to give their money back to the yanks and having to set up a direct debit because they've already spent a wedge of it ... Haha, please be true.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:30 - Nov 1 with 8248 viewsKGriz16

What's a "pup" ?
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:30 - Nov 1 with 8232 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:30 - Nov 1 by KGriz16

What's a "pup" ?

Same as a clean shaver 👍

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:30 - Nov 1 with 8232 viewsSoberBaker

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:28 - Nov 1 by Smellyplumz

Keegan style.... I would love it!!! Imagine those smug tw@ts having to give their money back to the yanks and having to set up a direct debit because they've already spent a wedge of it ... Haha, please be true.

If theyre short maybe they could ask the trust for a little 'pay day loan'

AMOW

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:31 - Nov 1 with 8226 viewsDr_Winston

I wonder if there's a reason that Huw kept trying to get the Trust to sign new agreements. Whether certain assurances were given that may not have been entirely accurate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:31 - Nov 1 with 8209 viewsNookiejack

There's Jacks working everywhere across the country who knows might be working close to the Yank's legal representatives in Uk - as I have said all speculation and rumour.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:32 - Nov 1 with 8191 viewsSmellyplumz

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:30 - Nov 1 by SoberBaker

If theyre short maybe they could ask the trust for a little 'pay day loan'

Wonga Wonga Wonga

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:32 - Nov 1 with 8185 viewsLord_Bony

If I was the American owners I would be thinking wtf have we done? We have got our selves into something big that could come back and bite us hard...we are in over our heads now.....

Should have stuck to what we know best MLS and bought Philadelphia Fury instead!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:33 - Nov 1 with 8152 viewsSwanzay

Cant see any truth in this, otherwise they would not have employed BB or made the clear out they have so far and continuing to do.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:35 - Nov 1 with 8105 viewslonglostjack

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:33 - Nov 1 by Swanzay

Cant see any truth in this, otherwise they would not have employed BB or made the clear out they have so far and continuing to do.

Spoil sport.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:37 - Nov 1 with 8057 viewsDarran

Sounds like complete bollox.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:44 - Nov 1 with 7967 viewsmorningstar

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:37 - Nov 1 by Darran

I've heard the Yanks have got a banner protesting against the sell outs.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:44 - Nov 1 with 7956 viewsmax936

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:33 - Nov 1 by Swanzay

Surely their Lawyers would have been all over this before they signed on the dotted line, same goes for the Shareholders Agreements, if not they need to be suing their Lawyers as well.

I really hope there's truth in this though and as to whether there has been any criminal wrong doings and they all end up in the Scrubs sloping out good enough for the rotten c@@ts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:46 - Nov 1 with 7931 viewsNookiejack

I didn't think much when I first heard this rumour but then started hearing these legal terms like rescind and abrogate - then you start to think there may be something in it.
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:46 - Nov 1 with 7922 viewsmax936

No wonder Jenkins is selling up and getting out of Dodge the yanks are right on his tail, it'll be Apache Helicopters next

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:47 - Nov 1 with 7917 viewsSwanzay

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:44 - Nov 1 by max936

Surely their Lawyers would have been all over this before they signed on the dotted line, same goes for the Shareholders Agreements, if not they need to be suing their Lawyers as well.

I really hope there's truth in this though and as to whether there has been any criminal wrong doings and they all end up in the Scrubs sloping out good enough for the rotten c@@ts.

Im sure they would have done due diligence, although whether HJ and Co did in reverse is another matter...
Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:48 - Nov 1 with 7901 viewsmonmouth

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:37 - Nov 1 by Darran

And to me. there would have to be a hugely material clause that they relied on that was deliberately false and they accepted in good faith for a recission to stand a chance wouldn't there?

There is the S/H agreement mind.....which could mean the authority to sell didn't exist, because pre-emption wasn't offered. If the yanks were spooked by our position and were looking for a way out....

Haha. Pure speculative bollox from me....get it on Twitter. It'll be true by tomorrow morning. FACT.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wow - just heard a rumour that Yanks are going to sue on 22:52 - Nov 1 with 7839 viewsDovi

So, they've upset the Trust, big time and they've been fed a pack of BS over the old shareholders agreement, we'all keep a welcome in the hillside
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024