Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
C'mon the Trust, mun. What the feck are you .... 17:18 - Nov 6 with 971 viewsDafyddHuw

.....waiting for?

We're obviously relegated so nothing you do will adversley affect the team.
So why not push the nuclear button now? What have we got to lose.

I love the fact that the club has a Trust, and I love the fact that the Trust are die-hard fans that will give so much of their time to the cause.

But the club's been bought and sold behind the Trusts' back and a manager has been sacked and replaced behind the Trust's back.

What else is stopping you from taking legal action against the old board?
C'mon the Trust, mun. What the feck are you .... on 17:24 - Nov 6 with 911 viewspembsjack

Anyway the trust can force the yanks to buy them out now?
Looks like a war chest will be needed as cant see any investment being put into this team while relegation looks nailed on. The Americans arent here for the love of the club, their here for the premier league tv money. Once thats gone they will follow.
C'mon the Trust, mun. What the feck are you .... on 17:49 - Nov 6 with 788 viewsbarry_island

If I was the Trust I would offer the Yanks £300k for their total stake before we really start dropping.

Leave the offer on the table so they know they have a way out.
[Post edited 6 Nov 2016 18:09]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

C'mon the Trust, mun. What the feck are you .... on 18:10 - Nov 6 with 669 viewsStarsky

Press the button NOW!

It's just the internet, init.

C'mon the Trust, mun. What the feck are you .... on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 620 viewsicecoldjack

What have they been waiting for the last 2 yrs is a better question.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024