Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
President Trump 03:15 - Nov 9 with 22779 viewsTummer_from_Texas

THIS could actually happen. Florida is his. Ohio too.

If he takes Michigan, it could be all over for HRC.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 12:08 - Nov 12 with 1640 viewsJack_Meoff

I always enjoyed Bill HIcks' skit on democracy; the president being taken into the 'smoky room.'

Voting for change. Arf.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

President Trump on 12:15 - Nov 12 with 1624 viewsBrynmill_Jack

President Trump on 12:08 - Nov 12 by Jack_Meoff

I always enjoyed Bill HIcks' skit on democracy; the president being taken into the 'smoky room.'

Voting for change. Arf.

Superb video but I don't think Trump will be going into any smoky rooms. He's rich enough not to care what the fed or GMS or JPM think.

It's as close to democracy in action as Kennedy 's election was, and I am in no way comparing the men but the situation. Sanders was the man but the democrats decided to go against the will of most of their party members and have paid a very heavy price for it. And deserved all they got.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

President Trump on 12:24 - Nov 12 with 1619 viewsJack_Meoff

President Trump on 12:15 - Nov 12 by Brynmill_Jack

Superb video but I don't think Trump will be going into any smoky rooms. He's rich enough not to care what the fed or GMS or JPM think.

It's as close to democracy in action as Kennedy 's election was, and I am in no way comparing the men but the situation. Sanders was the man but the democrats decided to go against the will of most of their party members and have paid a very heavy price for it. And deserved all they got.

Time will tell but I'm not holding my breath.

Trump is an actor after all, and in fairness he's been pretty consummate in his latest role.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

President Trump on 12:40 - Nov 12 with 1604 viewsVetchitBack

President Trump on 18:05 - Nov 11 by dailew

Funny as. Well worth checking out his other stuff as well.

Brilliant.

But I think most are addicted to the hysterical indignation and haven't the maturity or intelligence for debates without insults.

Beware people who beleive their politics makes them virtuous.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

President Trump on 13:04 - Nov 12 with 1593 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 11:32 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Business, political organisations and individuals having huge power, money and influence globally to the point where they can literally dangle elected politicians around like puppets to further their interests commercially.

Global corporations like Donald Trump's?

Poll: Tory leader

President Trump on 13:42 - Nov 12 with 1575 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 13:04 - Nov 12 by exiledclaseboy

Global corporations like Donald Trump's?

Doesn't count mun.

He's outside all this globalisation nonsense because he's so rich he apparently doesn't care what Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan think. Complete coincidence that his campaign was managed by Breitbart's Stephen Bannon who made his money at Goldman Sachs. May be Chief of Staff apparently, or another big post in the new White House. Oh, and the person he's seemingly most likely to appoint as Treasury Secretary is the current CEO / Chairman of JP Morgan.

And his own global companies won't influence anything, no siree, because although he's not actually putting them in a blind trust as he is supposed to do to ensure separation of his own wealth and the office, he is passing control to his three oldest children - Ivanka, Don and Eric, so you can't safely assume they won't be part of any White House Stuff. The fact they are ALL on his transition team doesn't mean anything at all. They won't take part in anything that could benefit them - they'll excuse themselves from that.

And most importantly, you can't say that his companies are global anyway, as he hasn't released the tax information which would show that.

It's almost like he's Robin Hood really.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 13:43]
President Trump on 13:59 - Nov 12 with 1560 viewsdailew

Jones the Warrior's view on things.

"A wave of right-wing populism is sweeping the nation and it's completely intolerant of dissent"

Fair play. Don't know how he manages to keep a straight face.

If only they could be as tolerant of dissent as him and is whiney SJW mates.

[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 14:01]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

President Trump on 14:08 - Nov 12 with 1552 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 13:59 - Nov 12 by dailew

"A wave of right-wing populism is sweeping the nation and it's completely intolerant of dissent"

I can't stand Owen Jones, and can't be bothered to listen to what he says, but you can't on one hand say that people should speak to each other in a more respectful way and strive to understand each other's view point, and on the other hand describe absolutely everyone that disagrees with your world view as a SJW, or a snowflake.

It's hypocritical in the extreme.
Login to get fewer ads

President Trump on 15:20 - Nov 12 with 1527 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 14:08 - Nov 12 by londonlisa2001

I can't stand Owen Jones, and can't be bothered to listen to what he says, but you can't on one hand say that people should speak to each other in a more respectful way and strive to understand each other's view point, and on the other hand describe absolutely everyone that disagrees with your world view as a SJW, or a snowflake.

Careful with dailew mind. He's sharp as a tack with a YouTube vid and the latest "insult" (SJW, snowflake to name but two) so beloved of his type. Before you know it he'll be changing the letter "r" in words like "cry" and "racist" to make them "cwy" and "wacist". Because apparently all SJWs have speech impediments.

He's got a razor sharp satirical mind.

President Trump on 15:33 - Nov 12 with 1521 viewsVetchitBack

Owen Jones (who?) attempting to dispel the stereotype that The Guardian is out of touch with ordinary people...

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

President Trump on 17:23 - Nov 12 with 1492 viewsdailew

President Trump on 14:08 - Nov 12 by londonlisa2001

I don't describe everyone who disagrees with my world view as an SJW.

Never even used the term, IIRC, to describe anyone on here.

Never used the term snowflake at all.

President Trump on 17:28 - Nov 12 with 1487 viewsHighjack

Apparently he's well Into his thirties. Id assumed he was some work experience boy.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

President Trump on 17:29 - Nov 12 with 1484 viewsA_Fans_Dad

President Trump on 21:35 - Nov 11 by Humpty

You believe Gerge Soros is organizing riots?

Go on. Show us where you found that out.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/11/09/dncs-paid-left-wing-moonbats-mar

http://magafeed.com/paid-george-soros-agitators-answer-coalition-are-behind-the-

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cg15q/proof_that_protests_are_bein

http://www.weaselzippers.us/305745-emails-show-dnc-worked-with-robert-creamer-di

You guys believe the sources you want to believe in and I will believe the ones I want to believe in.
I was right about Brexit and I was right about Trump, while all you guys were actually believing those fixed biased polls in the Mass Media and I didn't.
At the end even Clinton & Obama gave up, she cancelled the celebration fireworks and in his speech he spoke about whatever happened the sun would still come up. That was because they new the polls were not telling the truth.

You still don't seem to understand how much you are being lied to.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 17:49]
President Trump on 17:37 - Nov 12 with 1477 viewsdailew

President Trump on 17:28 - Nov 12 by Highjack

Apparently he's well Into his thirties. Id assumed he was some work experience boy.

He certainly comes across as someone who's never really left the school debating society.

President Trump on 17:49 - Nov 12 with 1467 viewsHighjack

President Trump on 17:37 - Nov 12 by dailew

He certainly comes across as someone who's never really left the school debating society.

He's not even very good at that. He was on something with Rees-Mogg the other day and looked completely and totally out of his depth.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

President Trump on 19:04 - Nov 12 with 1664 viewslondonlisa2001

President Trump on 17:23 - Nov 12 by dailew

I don't describe everyone who disagrees with my world view as an SJW.

Never even used the term, IIRC, to describe anyone on here.

Never used the term snowflake at all.

Ooh, you've referred to me either directly or indirectly as an SJW on several occasions Dai.

Not that it bothers me. I'm failing a little to see why people that believe in social justice should be criticised if I'm honest.

I'd probably rather be SJP than SJW since she has a better wardrobe, but then I suspect that SJP is an SJW in your eyes anyway :-)
President Trump on 22:47 - Nov 12 with 1607 viewsTummer_from_Texas

If I may get personal with my friends across the Atlantic, the single most hilarious thing I've seen this week just happened today.

A psycho from Austin, Texas sent a very abusive message on Facebook to my sister, blaming her for Trump's win (obviously, Hillary losing). This is because Karen was a moderator in one of the Sanders/Clinton debates.

This genius' Facebook profile pic are the words, "Berners for Jill Stein."

For those who don't follow all the intricacies of USA current events, Jill Stein was the Green Party candidate. IE, the person who got Trump elected, you could argue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157748675830504&id=697230503

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

President Trump on 22:59 - Nov 12 with 1593 viewsmonmouth

President Trump on 17:28 - Nov 12 by Highjack

So you think attacking top judges for doing their job is ok then? F**k me.

Edit I know you didn't say that, but tell me where he's wrong apart from that you disagree with him. Police have confirmed that hate crimes have increased. The reaction to those judges verdict was appalling, even from Rudd who is pledged to support the judiciary. Debate has been closed down. All I've heard since the vote is 'suck it up'. Farage did threaten violence on the streets. The narrative is of an overrwhelming out vote when it is a paper thin 3.7% of those that voted or 2.4% of eligible voters. I don't really give a f*ck to be honest, but to claim that both left and right aren't equally guilty of trying to stampede all over freedom of choice is ridiculous.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 23:44]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

President Trump on 23:05 - Nov 12 with 1589 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

President Trump on 22:47 - Nov 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

If I may get personal with my friends across the Atlantic, the single most hilarious thing I've seen this week just happened today.

A psycho from Austin, Texas sent a very abusive message on Facebook to my sister, blaming her for Trump's win (obviously, Hillary losing). This is because Karen was a moderator in one of the Sanders/Clinton debates.

This genius' Facebook profile pic are the words, "Berners for Jill Stein."

For those who don't follow all the intricacies of USA current events, Jill Stein was the Green Party candidate. IE, the person who got Trump elected, you could argue.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157748675830504&id=697230503

Jill Stein earned those 1.2m votes. She didn't 'take' them from Clinton as I've read so many disgruntled Clinton supporters state recently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

President Trump on 23:37 - Nov 12 with 1564 viewsLeonWasGod

President Trump on 13:42 - Nov 12 by londonlisa2001

Doesn't count mun.

He's outside all this globalisation nonsense because he's so rich he apparently doesn't care what Goldman Sachs or JP Morgan think. Complete coincidence that his campaign was managed by Breitbart's Stephen Bannon who made his money at Goldman Sachs. May be Chief of Staff apparently, or another big post in the new White House. Oh, and the person he's seemingly most likely to appoint as Treasury Secretary is the current CEO / Chairman of JP Morgan.

And his own global companies won't influence anything, no siree, because although he's not actually putting them in a blind trust as he is supposed to do to ensure separation of his own wealth and the office, he is passing control to his three oldest children - Ivanka, Don and Eric, so you can't safely assume they won't be part of any White House Stuff. The fact they are ALL on his transition team doesn't mean anything at all. They won't take part in anything that could benefit them - they'll excuse themselves from that.

And most importantly, you can't say that his companies are global anyway, as he hasn't released the tax information which would show that.

It's almost like he's Robin Hood really.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 13:43]

Been named in 4,000 litigations, with 50 outstanding cases against him for business misdemeanours, tax evasion and sexual assault.

Classy.
President Trump on 23:37 - Nov 12 with 1561 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 22:59 - Nov 12 by monmouth

So you think attacking top judges for doing their job is ok then? F**k me.

Edit I know you didn't say that, but tell me where he's wrong apart from that you disagree with him. Police have confirmed that hate crimes have increased. The reaction to those judges verdict was appalling, even from Rudd who is pledged to support the judiciary. Debate has been closed down. All I've heard since the vote is 'suck it up'. Farage did threaten violence on the streets. The narrative is of an overrwhelming out vote when it is a paper thin 3.7% of those that voted or 2.4% of eligible voters. I don't really give a f*ck to be honest, but to claim that both left and right aren't equally guilty of trying to stampede all over freedom of choice is ridiculous.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2016 23:44]

They're not doing their job they're interfering with democracy and are enemies of the state.

Don't you read the papers?

President Trump on 23:39 - Nov 12 with 1556 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 23:37 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

Been named in 4,000 litigations, with 50 outstanding cases against him for business misdemeanours, tax evasion and sexual assault.

Classy.

But he's sticking it to the man, man

President Trump on 02:12 - Nov 13 with 1521 viewsHighjack

President Trump on 23:37 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

Classy.

Sounds like he's a bit overqualified!

President Trump on 09:11 - Nov 13 with 1472 viewsdailew

President Trump on 19:04 - Nov 12 by londonlisa2001

Ooh, you've referred to me either directly or indirectly as an SJW on several occasions Dai.

Not that it bothers me. I'm failing a little to see why people that believe in social justice should be criticised if I'm honest.

I'd probably rather be SJP than SJW since she has a better wardrobe, but then I suspect that SJP is an SJW in your eyes anyway :-)

Perhaps, indirectly.

But as for calling anyone who opposes my views as SJWs, that's obviously ludicrous.

Wouldn,t call anyone who opposes my support for universal health care an SJW.

Ditto for my support of trade unions.

My opposition to the Iraq War and the current bombing campaign.

My abhorrence of the death penalty, for any offence.

My hatred of poppy fascism ("virtue signalling for right wingers").

Etc, etc

President Trump on 09:22 - Nov 13 with 1460 viewsexiledclaseboy

President Trump on 09:11 - Nov 13 by dailew

Perhaps, indirectly.

But as for calling anyone who opposes my views as SJWs, that's obviously ludicrous.

Wouldn,t call anyone who opposes my support for universal health care an SJW.

Ditto for my support of trade unions.

My opposition to the Iraq War and the current bombing campaign.

My abhorrence of the death penalty, for any offence.

My hatred of poppy fascism ("virtue signalling for right wingers").

Etc, etc

You sound like a bit of an "SJW" yourself, Dai, making your repeated use of the term in a derogatory sense even more bizarre.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024