Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Breaking news................................... 20:17 - Nov 16 with 2259 viewsBrynmill_Jack

..............................apparently Gareth Thomas has come out again, this time in a Guinness ad. I never knew he was both gay and a rugby player. Or how hard it was to come out to his team mates. Luckily it seems they supported him , which was very nice.

I can't wait for him to come out again and remind us all how very hard it was.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Breaking news................................... on 20:19 - Nov 16 with 2250 viewsbuilthjack

Are Guinness drinkers gay then?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Breaking news................................... on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 2240 viewsJackfath

Brynmill is obsessed with Darran. He's also obsessed with Gareth Thomas and his sexuality.

You do the math.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Breaking news................................... on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 2240 viewsLeonWasGod

Breaking news................................... on 20:19 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Untapped market. Must like long-lasting head.
Breaking news................................... on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 2239 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking news................................... on 20:19 - Nov 16 by builthjack

Not as a general rule I don't think.

Breaking news................................... on 20:21 - Nov 16 with 2234 viewsDarran

Breaking news................................... on 20:20 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Brynmill is obsessed with Darran. He's also obsessed with Gareth Thomas and his sexuality.

You do the math.

Yep very strange.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/182701/the-gareth-thomas

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking news................................... on 20:24 - Nov 16 with 2212 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Lovely Pint of Guinness in the globe

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Breaking news................................... on 20:25 - Nov 16 with 2204 viewsdickythorpe

Breaking news................................... on 20:24 - Nov 16 by oh_tommy_tommy

Lovely Pint of Guinness in the globe

Was Gareth Thomas there?
Breaking news................................... on 20:25 - Nov 16 with 2203 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking news................................... on 20:20 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

You do the math.

Yes. Yes. And yes. I'm also obseesed with yours and Darran's sexualities , too.

Oh, and it's maths.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 20:26]

Login to get fewer ads

Breaking news................................... on 20:26 - Nov 16 with 2196 viewsJackfath

Breaking news................................... on 20:25 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes. Yes. And yes. I'm also obseesed with yours and Darran's sexualities , too.

Oh, and it's maths.
[Post edited 16 Nov 2016 20:26]

Obseesed?

You sound like an even camper David Walliams typing like that.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Breaking news................................... on 20:28 - Nov 16 with 2184 viewsDarran

Breaking news................................... on 20:26 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Obseesed?

Very strange bloke he is.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Breaking news................................... on 20:37 - Nov 16 with 2145 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Breaking news................................... on 20:26 - Nov 16 by Jackfath

Obseesed?

There's no need for homophobia Rhodri. You big hunk of gay love xxxx

Breaking news................................... on 20:38 - Nov 16 with 2140 viewsJackfath

Breaking news................................... on 20:37 - Nov 16 by Brynmill_Jack

There's no need for homophobia Rhodri. You big hunk of gay love xxxx

Homophobia like what exactly??

Breaking news................................... on 20:40 - Nov 16 with 2128 viewsdickythorpe

Who's Rhodri?
Breaking news................................... on 20:42 - Nov 16 with 2118 viewsJackfath

Breaking news................................... on 20:40 - Nov 16 by dickythorpe

Who's Rhodri?

Breaking news................................... on 20:54 - Nov 16 with 2063 viewsdickythorpe

Breaking news................................... on 20:55 - Nov 16 with 2051 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Breaking news................................... on 20:25 - Nov 16 by dickythorpe

Was Gareth Thomas there?

Every other Thursday

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Breaking news................................... on 20:57 - Nov 16 with 2042 viewsItchySphincter

Gareth Thomas is gay?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Breaking news................................... on 21:30 - Nov 16 with 1988 viewsWarwickHunt

Marc Almond likes a pint.

Allegedly.
Breaking news................................... on 21:35 - Nov 16 with 1970 viewsKilkennyjack

Oh er missus ....

Beware of the Risen People

Breaking news................................... on 23:18 - Nov 16 with 1853 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I thought Mickey Rooney was going to make a film about him?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024