Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something really unexpected.... 00:47 - Nov 17 with 2421 viewsJethroJack

....is going to happen this weekend and next....
Everton 0-1 Swans.
Swans 3-1 Palace.
Something really unexpected.... on 01:03 - Nov 17 with 2407 viewsHighjack

Can I have some of your drugs please?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Something really unexpected.... on 01:31 - Nov 17 with 2388 viewsSwanjaxs

Step away from the bottle 😯

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Something really unexpected.... on 02:03 - Nov 17 with 2368 viewsJack123

I have just gazed into my empty Perlanbacher bottles, and I forsee Everton 1-2 Swans :)

libera nos a malo

Something really unexpected.... on 06:14 - Nov 17 with 2296 viewsjack247

That would be nice
Something really unexpected.... on 06:58 - Nov 17 with 2246 viewsDyfnant

I'd take odds on us not winning again this season before the OP

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Something really unexpected.... on 07:25 - Nov 17 with 2188 viewsbarry_island

Great results for Curt in his return as Caretaker Manager. Wonder who Bob will take further down next...

If Carlsberg did predictions...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Something really unexpected.... on 08:29 - Nov 17 with 2082 viewsmonmouth

Christ I'd throw a party if that one happened. I assume we are playing sparkling champagne football as well in this little fantasy......or is that too much to ask?

To be fair, it would be very Swanseaish to pull off something like that. I think I'll keep my money in my pocket though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something really unexpected.... on 09:03 - Nov 17 with 2022 viewsmax936

Something really unexpected.... on 08:29 - Nov 17 by monmouth

Christ I'd throw a party if that one happened. I assume we are playing sparkling champagne football as well in this little fantasy......or is that too much to ask?

To be fair, it would be very Swanseaish to pull off something like that. I think I'll keep my money in my pocket though.

In the past it would have been very Swanseaish Monny, I fear those days are now gone.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Something really unexpected.... on 10:41 - Nov 17 with 1899 viewsOldjack

Mean while back in the real world

Swansea's first half display against Manchester United was the most abject I have seen from any team at any level': Alan Shearer slams Swans

Alan Shearer offered a scathing review of Swansea's performance in their 3-1 defeat at home to Manchester United, labelling it 'embarrassing' and 'abject'.

The Newcastle and England legend was disgusted by the effort shown from the Swans as they capitulated at home to Jose Mourinho's side.

A United side coming in off a midweek defeat in Fenerbahce should have been under pressure but were let off by Bob Bradley's team, who allowed them to stroll to an easy win.
The lack of effort from the from home side at the Liberty Stadium left Shearer spitting feathers in the Match of the Day studio.

'This was a Swansea team supposedly trying to impress the new manager who was in his fourth game,' said Shearer 'You would think [Swansea] would go after them, but they didn’t.

'It was the most abject, embarrassing 45 minutes of football that I have seen any from any football team at any level.
For United it was like a training game.

'It was a complete and utter lack of effort to put a shift and United controlled it with ease.

'Not one player was prepared to put a tackle in — to get a yellow card to show the crowd at least they care, to show at least they want to do something.

'No wonder the Swansea fans were booing the players. You look at Bob Bradley and say "good luck mate with that set of players" if they’re going to put that lack of effort in.'

Co-pundit Danny Murphy wanted to see Swansea react to their position and show the home fans that they cared by putting their bodies on the line.

He added: 'You’ve got to let the team you’re playing against know they can’t take the Mickey out of you and if that means putting a few tackles in and letting people know you're there, then that’s what you’ve got to do. Swansea didn’t do that.'

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Something really unexpected.... on 10:44 - Nov 17 with 1891 viewsDafyddHuw

We're down mun. We signed Leroy "Maestro" Fer. Ask QPR & Norwich.
Something really unexpected.... on 12:30 - Nov 17 with 1794 viewsHugeEnkins

Something really unexpected.... on 01:03 - Nov 17 by Highjack

Too late by the sounds of it..
Something really unexpected.... on 12:32 - Nov 17 with 1790 viewsWxmJax

I purposely didnt go last season and we won. I'm purposely not going this weekend either, lump on (although I will be down for the Palace game).

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Something really unexpected.... on 15:03 - Nov 17 with 1674 viewsJethroJack

Something really unexpected.... on 01:03 - Nov 17 by Highjack

A sack full of "happy pills" wouldn't reverse the mass depression on here.
A couple of (completely unexpected) results might help the mood, you never know.
Biggest shame of all is that we've gone from being a locally-run, well managed club to just another football club run by money men, like all the other clubs. I can smell the stink from 150 miles away...but I'll still show up for the Palace game hoping to see a 3-1.
Something really unexpected.... on 17:14 - Nov 19 with 1460 viewsJethroJack

Damn & blast it....so near and yet so far.
Good signs though that we at last realise that we're in a scrap!
Let's UNLEASH HELL next Saturday & give Palace a good tonking!
COYJB's 😁
Something really unexpected.... on 17:22 - Nov 19 with 1401 viewsOldjack

Something really unexpected.... on 17:14 - Nov 19 by JethroJack

Damn & blast it....so near and yet so far.
Good signs though that we at last realise that we're in a scrap!
Let's UNLEASH HELL next Saturday & give Palace a good tonking!
COYJB's 😁

and if we lose?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Something really unexpected.... on 17:52 - Nov 19 with 1369 viewsmonmouth

Something really unexpected.... on 17:22 - Nov 19 by Oldjack

and if we lose?

6 points from 13 games and losing to a team on a 5 match losing run? Doubt we're coming back from that.

We need to win.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Something really unexpected.... on 18:23 - Nov 19 with 1320 viewsSgorioFruit

and if we lose?

If we lose then it's all over I'm afraid.
Not being negative like, if today's performance and point doesn't spur us on to a home win next week against a shite palace then we may aswel hang up our boots.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Something really unexpected.... on 19:48 - Nov 19 with 1244 viewsJethroJack

and if we lose?

FFS...give yourself a break between now and Saturday and assume we'll win.
Something really unexpected.... on 22:02 - Nov 19 with 1144 viewsOldjack

Something really unexpected.... on 19:48 - Nov 19 by JethroJack

FFS...give yourself a break between now and Saturday and assume we'll win.

bollocks ,judging by history ,we don't know what team he'll put out, how they'll perform ,or what tactics he'll use .By rights he should now stick with the same team ,but i very much doubt he will ,so a loss is easily on the cards

Something really unexpected.... on 22:14 - Nov 19 with 1119 viewsjack247

A home game against an opponent we would normally expect to beat is a different challenge to today. We looked good on the break, especially in the first half and put a few good moves together. Do we have what it takes to break down a team that comes for a point? I expect it to be fairly similar to the Watford game.
Something really unexpected.... on 22:16 - Nov 19 with 1112 viewsDarran

Something really unexpected.... on 22:14 - Nov 19 by jack247

A home game against an opponent we would normally expect to beat is a different challenge to today. We looked good on the break, especially in the first half and put a few good moves together. Do we have what it takes to break down a team that comes for a point? I expect it to be fairly similar to the Watford game.

Got to be honest Tim if we go into next weeks game expecting to win we're in a mess.

I do take your point though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Something really unexpected.... on 00:42 - Nov 20 with 1045 viewsJethroJack

Something really unexpected.... on 22:02 - Nov 19 by Oldjack

bollocks ,judging by history ,we don't know what team he'll put out, how they'll perform ,or what tactics he'll use .By rights he should now stick with the same team ,but i very much doubt he will ,so a loss is easily on the cards

If you'd rather fret about another loss, go ahead and fill yer boots 👢
I'm not holding my breath here, but I'd prefer not to have such a defeatist attitude, even when things have been as dire as they have this season.

If the players have your attitude, then we're phucked - may as well throw in the towel.

Now THAT's bollox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024