Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dont Worry be Happy 11:54 - Nov 18 with 774 viewsClinton

Im as guilty as anyone with the doom and gloom posts. Lets face it, its all been said, now, and the die is cast.
Lets banish those negative thoughts chaps and chapesses.
My offering:

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Dont Worry be Happy on 12:36 - Nov 18 with 733 viewsPegojack

I notice you've changed your avatar since your wife lost the election, Mr President. Coincidence?
Dont Worry be Happy on 12:41 - Nov 18 with 728 viewsperchrockjack

This is more apt and representative of how we feel

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Dont Worry be Happy on 13:00 - Nov 18 with 702 viewsGravy

Dont Worry be Happy on 13:21 - Nov 18 with 675 viewsLord_Bony

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dont Worry be Happy on 14:06 - Nov 18 with 642 viewssnork44

Nice song apart from the fact that one of the guys in the video was Robin Williams who did worry and you know what happened in his case !

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Dont Worry be Happy on 14:53 - Nov 18 with 619 viewsClinton

Dont Worry be Happy on 12:36 - Nov 18 by Pegojack

I notice you've changed your avatar since your wife lost the election, Mr President. Coincidence?

I changed it during the campaign a couple of months ago, couldnt be seen to be taking sides.
Probably safe to come out of the woodwork, Ill put my own picture back directly.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024