Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
you're the manager 17:35 - Nov 19 with 4060 viewsTheFranchise

I'm bored, I've accepted relegation.

So lets have some fun. You've just been appointed manager, how do you get us out of this situation?
you're the manager on 17:38 - Nov 19 with 3460 viewsandrew

Drop Routledge

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

you're the manager on 17:39 - Nov 19 with 3448 viewsShonky

New tactics

Its just a ride...

you're the manager on 17:39 - Nov 19 with 3431 viewsshandyjack

call in Rangel and Siggy and aske them how Brendan got them to play then just try to replicate that. 4-2-3-1, two wingers and pass the ball to our own teammates

Poll: Expectation for the season

you're the manager on 17:40 - Nov 19 with 3428 viewsmonmouth

Employ a Russian psycho to poison every other team's players.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

you're the manager on 17:40 - Nov 19 with 3422 viewsMurph75

What a sh!t thread.

This post has been edited by an administrator
you're the manager on 17:42 - Nov 19 with 3405 viewsTheFranchise

you're the manager on 17:40 - Nov 19 by Murph75

What a sh!t thread.

and you are?
you're the manager on 17:45 - Nov 19 with 3380 viewsClinton

We're not the managers. We should get behind the incumbents. There are enough poor sides around for us to escape by the skin of our teeth.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

you're the manager on 17:47 - Nov 19 with 3364 viewsMurph75

you're the manager on 17:42 - Nov 19 by TheFranchise

and you are?

Bored of this nonsense after a great result and best performance for months.
Login to get fewer ads

you're the manager on 17:57 - Nov 19 with 3323 viewsTheFranchise

you're the manager on 17:47 - Nov 19 by Murph75

Bored of this nonsense after a great result and best performance for months.

you must be the waterboy. See the big red X in the corner? Off you go fella.
you're the manager on 18:01 - Nov 19 with 3284 viewsTheFranchise

I would definitely have a striker on the pitch in the last 20 minutes. Give us an out ball, take the pressure off the defence.
you're the manager on 18:07 - Nov 19 with 3241 viewsSgorioFruit

I'd pay £1 million to any club to take Ki off us.
Also I'd probably go on holiday for 6 months and ask Curtis to take over.

Nah seriously though I am impressed with today's first half performance, sat back in second half but then they were getting right at us. I don't want to see Ki in a Swans shirt ever again, and Im still wondering what Bob Bradley's starting 11 is. Where was Leon??

Would you move Barrow over to the left and drop Routs and start Nathan on the right?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 18:09]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

you're the manager on 18:10 - Nov 19 with 3222 viewsbryanwadesquiff

As they changed to 3 at the back. When Fulton was blowing out of his arse and had to come off...I would have got Bojan on and dropped Siggi behind him just for a few minutes to make them go back to 4 at the back and have something to think about. Stops them leaving Coleman to have a free role and who eventually scored.
you're the manager on 18:20 - Nov 19 with 3185 viewsstonedroller

sh@g martin morgans missis
you're the manager on 18:23 - Nov 19 with 3157 viewsClinton

I'd drop Routs, he just keeps getting picked off. Not sure about Barrow on the left, has he got any form there. hopefully Montero becomes available if we want to stick to 2 wingers.
Nice to have Dyer available, but without Rangel playing he seems a shadow of his former self. Dyer should be raring to go, mind, with so little football over the last season and a half. I always liked Nathan, I hope he comes back strongly.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

you're the manager on 18:25 - Nov 19 with 3149 viewslegoman

What a sh!t thread.

So don't contribute, you idiot.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

you're the manager on 18:30 - Nov 19 with 3107 viewsFireboy

you're the manager on 18:01 - Nov 19 by TheFranchise

I would definitely have a striker on the pitch in the last 20 minutes. Give us an out ball, take the pressure off the defence.

I was screaming this to all around me,I must have sounded like a broken record

It was set up nicely for borja to tear ash and jagielka a new one

Plus as the post said we needed an out ball as the lads were blowing out of their arses
you're the manager on 18:31 - Nov 19 with 3107 viewslifelong

you're the manager on 18:01 - Nov 19 by TheFranchise

It would be nice to have a striker on the pitch... full stop.
you're the manager on 18:32 - Nov 19 with 3091 viewsKilkennyjack

you're the manager on 17:39 - Nov 19 by shandyjack

call in Rangel and Siggy and aske them how Brendan got them to play then just try to replicate that. 4-2-3-1, two wingers and pass the ball to our own teammates

Yep back to a weekly 4-2-3-1 shape and back to a keep the ball style. See where it takes us. Great point today lads.

Beware of the Risen People

you're the manager on 18:43 - Nov 19 with 3046 viewsJackBaston

wasnt this essentially how bradley was appointed?
you're the manager on 18:49 - Nov 19 with 3014 viewsTheKirkyLife

Hold the owners to account demanding a war chest to not go spend crazy per se but strengthen enough to survive.

Back 5: Get Amat and VDH partnership up to scratch whilst reinstating Mawson in a new back three system. Kingsley and Naughton as wingbacks although I'd look in the window to bring in a better RWB.

Middle triangle: Offer free movement to a middle three to allow for better flow in attacking moves. Personally I'd set up my first team as Cork, Fulton and Gylfi.

Top 2: Actually offer something different to keep teams on their toes - a pacey winger type combined with your standard striker. Initially I would look to link up Barrow with Borja though of course Llorente/McBurnie and Montero/Routledge/Dyer could offer alternatives.

As extras, call back Tabanou and see if we can't convert him into a LWB to help us, buy a new capable CB, buy a new midfield all-rounder and sell Ki along with Fernandez.
you're the manager on 18:57 - Nov 19 with 2982 viewsShonky

Van Der Hoof and Amat is who Id like to see at CB. I keep thinking Feddy is going to show his international class but it was he who was jumping with Coleman. He is just shyt. Nuff.

Its just a ride...

you're the manager on 21:29 - Nov 19 with 2746 viewsDrGonzo

What is this nonsense about playing left footers on the right and vice versa? Why has it prevailed so long? If these useless bellends could cut in and shoot it would be one thing.

Not sure this answers the original question but I wanted it off my tits.
you're the manager on 22:08 - Nov 19 with 2686 viewsairedale

The first thing I'm going to do when I'm manager is sort out two seats in that posh bit in the middle of the West stand for me and my Mrs. Who knows, maybe in the Directors' part if people like Von Sweden get their cards. Then, after a few weeks or a month, when I've been sacked it'stake your seat time on the halfway line! Sorted.
you're the manager on 00:30 - Nov 20 with 2617 viewsMurph75

What a sh!t thread.

This effort is so much better than my original posting. Thanks mods *genuine thumbs up*
you're the manager on 00:32 - Nov 20 with 2611 viewsDrizzy

you're the manager on 18:49 - Nov 19 by TheKirkyLife

Hold the owners to account demanding a war chest to not go spend crazy per se but strengthen enough to survive.

Back 5: Get Amat and VDH partnership up to scratch whilst reinstating Mawson in a new back three system. Kingsley and Naughton as wingbacks although I'd look in the window to bring in a better RWB.

Middle triangle: Offer free movement to a middle three to allow for better flow in attacking moves. Personally I'd set up my first team as Cork, Fulton and Gylfi.

Top 2: Actually offer something different to keep teams on their toes - a pacey winger type combined with your standard striker. Initially I would look to link up Barrow with Borja though of course Llorente/McBurnie and Montero/Routledge/Dyer could offer alternatives.

As extras, call back Tabanou and see if we can't convert him into a LWB to help us, buy a new capable CB, buy a new midfield all-rounder and sell Ki along with Fernandez.

We can barely trot out two decent centre halves and you want to play three? Our full-backs are the worst in the league you want to them solely provide some much needed width?

Thank f*ck you're not the manager.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024