Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 'alt right' showing their true colours 00:34 - Nov 22 with 12770 viewsEbo

Chilling and terrifying

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/us/alt-right-salutes-donald-trump.html?smid=tw

[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 0:38]

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 00:55 - Nov 22 with 4461 viewsLohengrin

1:39 Der Sonnenkinder

Are they a reenactment society?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:03 - Nov 22 with 4454 viewsEbo

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 00:55 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

It's shocking Loh but I am not surprised. Dark dark times ahead.

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:04 - Nov 22 with 4453 viewsHumpty

Frightening isn't it?

What did we expect though?

A presidential candidate ran with their program and won. He chose Stephen Bannon, the main propogandist of this movement as his campaign manager. Now he's promoted him to senior adviser and chief strategist.

He has also chosen Jeff Sessions as his Attorney General. That's the highest law enforcement officer in America. An out and out racist who absolutely hates the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

That's the one which said it's illegal to make black people drink out of seperate water coolers and sit on certain parts of buses. That's the one which made it illegal to stop black people from voting. Something that some states try their best to do this day.

Of course these filth are excited. They suddenly realise that almost 50% of America agrees with them. Mainly white America.

I bet they're f*cking giddy with excitement.

As are some people on this very forum.

Frightening times indeed.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:20 - Nov 22 with 4438 viewsEbo

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/opinion/trump-making-america-white-again.html?

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:41 - Nov 22 with 4427 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:20 - Nov 22 by Ebo

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/21/opinion/trump-making-america-white-again.html?

Yup.

I have to admit at first I didn't even know if Trump wanted to be President. I thought he just wanted to make money for himself. Improve the Trump brand by calling himself a presidential candidate.

And I thought he was saying all this racist bullshit because that lots of right wing white people like hearing. Seems he was onto something that most of us hoped had gone away.

By looking at the people he's surrounding himself with now I was obviously wrong. He's serious. And his minions are very serious.

Enjoy America.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 02:04 - Nov 22 with 4415 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 00:55 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

No they're not. They are people who believe this shit. Very seriously believe it. And they're basically in charge of America. Not good in my opinion. I realise you'll probably disagree.

Like you I've read an awful lot of books about the Third Reich. But if you asked me what Lügenpresse meant I wouldn't have known. These f*ckwits do.

Please don't sneer at people who are worried by the rise of this. We thought this was put to bed 70 years ago.

Waycists and nhazees are real despite what you say to mock such worries. They even copy the language the real Nazis used.

I know this far more worrying for me than it is for you. I know you are giggling with excitement. But stop the pretense eh?
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 03:51 - Nov 22 with 4378 viewsLoyal

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:04 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Frightening isn't it?

What did we expect though?

A presidential candidate ran with their program and won. He chose Stephen Bannon, the main propogandist of this movement as his campaign manager. Now he's promoted him to senior adviser and chief strategist.

He has also chosen Jeff Sessions as his Attorney General. That's the highest law enforcement officer in America. An out and out racist who absolutely hates the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

That's the one which said it's illegal to make black people drink out of seperate water coolers and sit on certain parts of buses. That's the one which made it illegal to stop black people from voting. Something that some states try their best to do this day.

Of course these filth are excited. They suddenly realise that almost 50% of America agrees with them. Mainly white America.

I bet they're f*cking giddy with excitement.

As are some people on this very forum.

Frightening times indeed.

I would agree with you but punk rockers need to be stereotyped so my view is very narrow minded.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 04:49 - Nov 22 with 4366 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 03:51 - Nov 22 by Loyal

I would agree with you but punk rockers need to be stereotyped so my view is very narrow minded.

Heh!

I don't think I've ever stereotyped punk rockers in my life. I know a slavish respect for police authority is not normally a trait of the punk.

Something you seem rather prone to.

Defending the police when they shoot unarmed black men is not very punk. Defending the disgusting behaviour of the police during Hillsborough is not very punk. Basically defending the police whenever they carry out any crime, no matter how egregious, is not very punk.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't care what shit punk bands you like to listen to. You're about as punk as my Gran.

It all seems a bit weird to me PC Punk. Tell me, do you have a close relative that is a police officer?
Login to get fewer ads

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:13 - Nov 22 with 4287 viewsswanjackal

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 01:20 - Nov 22 by Ebo

Massive race baiter seeing racism at every corner shocker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:35 - Nov 22 with 4265 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:13 - Nov 22 by swanjackal

Massive race baiter seeing racism at every corner shocker.

Which parts of the article do you not agree with?

Point out the things that you think are wrong.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:55 - Nov 22 with 4243 viewsLohengrin

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 02:04 - Nov 22 by Humpty

No they're not. They are people who believe this shit. Very seriously believe it. And they're basically in charge of America. Not good in my opinion. I realise you'll probably disagree.

Like you I've read an awful lot of books about the Third Reich. But if you asked me what Lügenpresse meant I wouldn't have known. These f*ckwits do.

Please don't sneer at people who are worried by the rise of this. We thought this was put to bed 70 years ago.

Waycists and nhazees are real despite what you say to mock such worries. They even copy the language the real Nazis used.

I know this far more worrying for me than it is for you. I know you are giggling with excitement. But stop the pretense eh?

I could have told you what Lügenpresse meant straight away if you'd asked me. Aside from the fact that anybody with a basic grasp of schoolboy German could decipher it most who have studied The Great War would recognise it. The Nazis may have made use of the term but its origins are in the Wilhelmine response to fanciful British propaganda about corpse factories, raped Nuns and the like.

I don't know about "giggling with excitement" but I was certainly chuckling at the arcane references.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 8:56]

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:04 - Nov 22 with 4226 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:55 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

I could have told you what Lügenpresse meant straight away if you'd asked me. Aside from the fact that anybody with a basic grasp of schoolboy German could decipher it most who have studied The Great War would recognise it. The Nazis may have made use of the term but its origins are in the Wilhelmine response to fanciful British propaganda about corpse factories, raped Nuns and the like.

I don't know about "giggling with excitement" but I was certainly chuckling at the arcane references.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 8:56]

Heh! I don't have a grasp of schoolboy German. Thanks for enlightening me. I'd imagine that most people on here wouldn't know what it means either, schoolboy German or not.

So far we've sussed out that Lohengrin and the alt right Trump supporters know what it means. Which sort of proves my point. Nobody else does, followers of extreme far right racist politics do.

Thanks for proving my point.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:06 - Nov 22 with 4224 viewsLohengrin

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:04 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Heh! I don't have a grasp of schoolboy German. Thanks for enlightening me. I'd imagine that most people on here wouldn't know what it means either, schoolboy German or not.

So far we've sussed out that Lohengrin and the alt right Trump supporters know what it means. Which sort of proves my point. Nobody else does, followers of extreme far right racist politics do.

Thanks for proving my point.

I like it when you get hysterical.

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:09 - Nov 22 with 4219 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:06 - Nov 22 by Lohengrin

I like it when you get hysterical.

I'm not worried mate. I am slightly worried though.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:20 - Nov 22 with 4202 viewsswanjackal

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 08:35 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Which parts of the article do you not agree with?

Point out the things that you think are wrong.

Well the title to start....a purely race baiting title starting off.

Then...

"when the slide of the republic into something untoward and unrecognizable still feels like a small collection of poor judgments and reversible decisions, rather than the forward edge of an enormous menace inching its way forward and grinding up that which we held dear and foolishly thought, as lovers do, would ever endure."

Massive hyperbole, not rooted in fact, mainly because the person hasn't taken office yet and has already been chastised for things not done.

"So many of President-elect Donald Trump’s decisions herald a tomorrow that is bleak for anyone who held hope that he could be a different, better man than the one who campaigned (I was not among that cohort), or those who simply assumed that the gravity of the office he is to assume would ground him."

Once again he hasn't enacted any policy yet, so difficult to assume anything other than a biased rhetoric by Blow, also it assumes that people have the same feelings as him, which is incorrect.

"Increasingly, as he picks his cabinet from among his fawning loyalists, it is becoming clear that by “Make America Great Again,” he actually meant some version of “Make America a White, Racist, Misogynistic Patriarchy Again.” It would be hard to send a clearer message to women and minorities that this administration will be hostile to their interests than the cabinet he is assembling".

He has surrounded himself with people who supported him, often the case with the newcomer. The racist, misogynist, patriarchy" statement needs to be backed up, and he tries to justify it below, albeit poorly.

The reasons behind his disdain for some of the candidates can be seen as justified in his eye, and that is why it is his opinion, although not sure how misogyny got in there considering he didn't actually deal with that, just using the blanket baiting technique.
However, not sure, Sessions aside of the three picks mentioned either Flynn or Bannon, based on actual words by them, he hasn't provided anything that shows misogyny, or racism for either. Are they nationalists, quite possibly, but being a nationalist isn't always a bad thing.

I must admit though, I have read through a lot of articles by Blow in recent times, and this one he at least tries to produce evidence for his personal bigotry.

Also, I wouldn't have the names being touted as top f my list personally, and i hold positions opposite to their perceived nature, but unlike mr Blow, I would be willing to give people the chance to at least make a mistake before calling out a whole regijme.

So he is race baiting through the heading, giving weak arguments for the misogyny, racism, patriarchy as he puts it. And this is one of his most factual pieces written too in recent times.

As said, he is a race baiter,often defaulting to buzz words in lack of good evidence.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:22 - Nov 22 with 4200 viewsswanjackal

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:09 - Nov 22 by Humpty

I'm not worried mate. I am slightly worried though.

And the winner of the 2016 Oxymoron of the year award is......
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 9:30]

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:29 - Nov 22 with 4188 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:22 - Nov 22 by swanjackal

And the winner of the 2016 Oxymoron of the year award is......
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 9:30]

Oh dear. You're right there. What a tw*t!
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:46 - Nov 22 with 4166 viewsperchrockjack

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:55 - Nov 22 with 4155 viewsDarran

The sad thing is some of the people on the 'alt left' have equally abhorrent views.
You know the sort the ones that hope another human being gets full blown AIDS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:55 - Nov 22 with 4155 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:20 - Nov 22 by swanjackal

Well the title to start....a purely race baiting title starting off.

Then...

"when the slide of the republic into something untoward and unrecognizable still feels like a small collection of poor judgments and reversible decisions, rather than the forward edge of an enormous menace inching its way forward and grinding up that which we held dear and foolishly thought, as lovers do, would ever endure."

Massive hyperbole, not rooted in fact, mainly because the person hasn't taken office yet and has already been chastised for things not done.

"So many of President-elect Donald Trump’s decisions herald a tomorrow that is bleak for anyone who held hope that he could be a different, better man than the one who campaigned (I was not among that cohort), or those who simply assumed that the gravity of the office he is to assume would ground him."

Once again he hasn't enacted any policy yet, so difficult to assume anything other than a biased rhetoric by Blow, also it assumes that people have the same feelings as him, which is incorrect.

"Increasingly, as he picks his cabinet from among his fawning loyalists, it is becoming clear that by “Make America Great Again,” he actually meant some version of “Make America a White, Racist, Misogynistic Patriarchy Again.” It would be hard to send a clearer message to women and minorities that this administration will be hostile to their interests than the cabinet he is assembling".

He has surrounded himself with people who supported him, often the case with the newcomer. The racist, misogynist, patriarchy" statement needs to be backed up, and he tries to justify it below, albeit poorly.

The reasons behind his disdain for some of the candidates can be seen as justified in his eye, and that is why it is his opinion, although not sure how misogyny got in there considering he didn't actually deal with that, just using the blanket baiting technique.
However, not sure, Sessions aside of the three picks mentioned either Flynn or Bannon, based on actual words by them, he hasn't provided anything that shows misogyny, or racism for either. Are they nationalists, quite possibly, but being a nationalist isn't always a bad thing.

I must admit though, I have read through a lot of articles by Blow in recent times, and this one he at least tries to produce evidence for his personal bigotry.

Also, I wouldn't have the names being touted as top f my list personally, and i hold positions opposite to their perceived nature, but unlike mr Blow, I would be willing to give people the chance to at least make a mistake before calling out a whole regijme.

So he is race baiting through the heading, giving weak arguments for the misogyny, racism, patriarchy as he puts it. And this is one of his most factual pieces written too in recent times.

As said, he is a race baiter,often defaulting to buzz words in lack of good evidence.

Bollocks.

Stephen Bannon is the head of Breitbart. An unapologetic antisemitic and racist website.

Jeff Sessions is an out and out racist who calls black people n*ggers and thinks that white lawyers who help black people are "race traitors".

Nobody in their right minds call people race traitors. That's just not normal. It may be in your world, it's not in mine. That's the type of thing Nazis say. Not the Mickey Mouse ones we have now, like Lohengrin. Actual Nazis used to say that type of shit. When they were in power, and murdering millions.

To point out the fact that Trump is elevating this type of people to positions of power is not race baiting .It's just pointing out facts.

Both of them are disgusting.

I don't care if Trump has or hasn't taken office yet. He's chosen to surround himself with racist scum from the start.

That's all I need to know.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 10:04]
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:03 - Nov 22 with 4139 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 09:55 - Nov 22 by Darran

The sad thing is some of the people on the 'alt left' have equally abhorrent views.
You know the sort the ones that hope another human being gets full blown AIDS.

Darr, do yourself a favour.

Ebo is a bloke on the internet. Donald trump is going to be the president of the USA.

Grow up FFS.
The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:06 - Nov 22 with 4126 viewsKerouac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:12 - Nov 22 with 4122 viewsDarran

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:03 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Darr, do yourself a favour.

Ebo is a bloke on the internet. Donald trump is going to be the president of the USA.

Grow up FFS.

No I won't.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:15 - Nov 22 with 4118 viewswaynekerr55

(No subject) (n/t) on 09:46 - Nov 22 by perchrockjack

I couldn't agree MORE!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:17 - Nov 22 with 4113 viewsHumpty

The 'alt right' showing their true colours on 10:12 - Nov 22 by Darran

No I won't.

Christ here we go.

Still sore I showed you up to be a dull c*nt the other day?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024