Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thomas Mair trial 13:21 - Nov 22 with 2370 viewsraynor94

What is the point of it? he's pleading not guilty to four charges of which their is indisputable evidence he committed, and now refuses to offer any defence, what a total waste of public money, surely the death penalty should be implemented in cases like this

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Thomas Mair trial on 13:28 - Nov 22 with 1856 viewsdickythorpe

He's a raving lunatic and a bullet in his brain is too good for him.
A slow and painful death like hard labour without water or food is what I'd like, plus a few beatings to help him along.
Thomas Mair trial on 13:34 - Nov 22 with 1841 viewsDarran

He's got to have a fair trial or people like Humpty will be very cross.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Thomas Mair trial on 14:21 - Nov 22 with 1795 viewsHumpty

Thomas Mair trial on 13:34 - Nov 22 by Darran

He's got to have a fair trial or people like Humpty will be very cross.

Very very thick c*nts like Darran will get confused if he doesn't have a trial.

Very very thick c*nts like Darran will still waste their time pretending that they got one over someone they don't like, even though everyone knows he didn't.

Very very thick c*nts like Darran will never admit they're wrong and will insist they were right all along even though everyone is laughing at him.

If Darran had any balls we'd go together over the thread and I'd show Darran how f*cking stupid he is.

Darran doesn't have the balls to do that.

Darran is a shithouse. Darran will now say "no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not" ad nauseam.

That's what Darran does.

Darran could prove me wrong by going through the thread in question with me. Darran will not do that for some reason. Darran is a shithouse c*nt who likes to spread insults about but has no balls. Poor old Darran.
Thomas Mair trial on 14:28 - Nov 22 with 1785 viewsDarran

Thomas Mair trial on 14:21 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Very very thick c*nts like Darran will still waste their time pretending that they got one over someone they don't like, even though everyone knows he didn't.

Very very thick c*nts like Darran will never admit they're wrong and will insist they were right all along even though everyone is laughing at him.

If Darran had any balls we'd go together over the thread and I'd show Darran how f*cking stupid he is.

Darran is a shithouse. Darran will now say "no I'm not, yes you are, no I'm not" ad nauseam.

That's what Darran does.

Darran could prove me wrong by going through the thread in question with me. Darran will not do that for some reason. Darran is a shithouse c*nt who likes to spread insults about but has no balls. Poor old Darran.

Blimey you're very angry aren't you?

Thomas Mair trial on 14:42 - Nov 22 with 1772 viewsHumpty

Thomas Mair trial on 14:28 - Nov 22 by Darran

Blimey you're very angry aren't you?

Fancy going through the thread with me?

BTW you will come out of it looking like a complete thick tw*t.

Fancy it thick boy?
Thomas Mair trial on 14:46 - Nov 22 with 1763 viewsDarran

Thomas Mair trial on 14:42 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Fancy going through the thread with me?

BTW you will come out of it looking like a complete thick tw*t.

Fancy it thick boy?

This thread?

Thomas Mair trial on 14:50 - Nov 22 with 1759 viewssiralan

Calm down boy, the tone of your replies on this and the other thread shows us all Darren has already screwed you over.
Deep breath and count to ten before your next rant please.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 14:51]
Thomas Mair trial on 14:53 - Nov 22 with 1749 viewsswanjackal

I see it as a way to go for diminished responsibility, no idea on his actual mental health, but he seems to be ticking the boxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Login to get fewer ads

Thomas Mair trial on 14:55 - Nov 22 with 1743 viewswaynekerr55

That's what Darran does.

Have you ever considered applying to replace Ban Ki-moon?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thomas Mair trial on 14:57 - Nov 22 with 1739 viewsswanjackal

Thomas Mair trial on 14:55 - Nov 22 by waynekerr55

Must say I chuckled there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Thomas Mair trial on 15:03 - Nov 22 with 1725 viewsHumpty

Thomas Mair trial on 14:46 - Nov 22 by Darran

This thread?

No. The one you dragged up the other day. The one about the murder of a young women. You remember it.
Thomas Mair trial on 15:05 - Nov 22 with 1722 viewsHumpty

Thomas Mair trial on 14:55 - Nov 22 by waynekerr55

Heh! No.
Thomas Mair trial on 15:10 - Nov 22 with 1711 viewsDarran

Thomas Mair trial on 15:03 - Nov 22 by Humpty

No. The one you dragged up the other day. The one about the murder of a young women. You remember it.

Oh God no I'm not going through that again.

Saying that though the fella should get a bullet through the brain.

Thomas Mair trial on 15:16 - Nov 22 with 1697 viewswaynekerr55

Thomas Mair trial on 15:05 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Heh! No.

You should, your diplomatic skills would, erm, do well

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Thomas Mair trial on 15:18 - Nov 22 with 1696 viewsSoberBaker

That's what Darran does.

Superb ranting

AMOW

Thomas Mair trial on 15:40 - Nov 22 with 1657 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They shouldn't put his name in the media or repeat any of the political messages he's giving in court.

Just let him know he'll be spending every day of his life in a solitary cell with no windows and that he'll be forgotten within hours of the trial ending.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Thomas Mair trial on 15:44 - Nov 22 with 1649 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He should be treated like all Nazi's

Given false papers and hidden in South America

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Thomas Mair trial on 16:07 - Nov 22 with 1627 viewsSoberBaker

Thomas Mair trial on 15:44 - Nov 22 by oh_tommy_tommy

He should be treated like all Nazi's

Given false papers and hidden in South America

Probably not far from the truth there Tommy boy.

It's obvious he isn't giving evidence because he knows he'll slip up about the meeting he had with David Cameron the night before the murder when Cammy gave him all those fifty pound notes.

Or something.

AMOW

Thomas Mair trial on 18:45 - Nov 22 with 1552 viewsexiledclaseboy

I'd imagine any defence he put up would be a Breivik style manifesto some on here would find themselves nodding in agreement with.

Poll: Tory leader

Thomas Mair trial on 19:55 - Nov 22 with 1507 viewsperchrockjack

Fair trial?
Lol

This means if rules aren't followed to the letter this chunt walks free, whether heck done it or not.

Barristers will be collecting handsome fees to look for loopholes to have him found not guilty.

Trust me, barristers are far worse than any career criminal.

Sometimes a bullet in the head is a better option.

Shocking, I know

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Thomas Mair trial on 20:10 - Nov 22 with 1499 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

He's pleaded not guilty so he can have a couple of weeks of publicity for his life's great accomplishment (murdering an innocent mother in cold blood) before he gets thrown in a cell to be forgotten about.

On a personal level I have no problem with the sleep with the fishes ideas, but we have a legal system for a reason, and worthless fantasists like this will use it for cheap thrills unfortunately.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Thomas Mair trial on 20:16 - Nov 22 with 1481 viewsperchrockjack

And God help them, some see people who slaughter innocents without compunction as somehow worthy of helping,saving and in being given social help whilst honest decent pensioners die of cold in their own home., these poor feckers contributing for decades to give said prisoners every assistance.

I know Darran is not in the wrong ,morally ,here .

Liberalist have to assess just how their often warped morally operates.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Thomas Mair trial on 20:30 - Nov 22 with 1466 viewsDarran

Thomas Mair trial on 20:10 - Nov 22 by FearOfAJackPlanet

He's pleaded not guilty so he can have a couple of weeks of publicity for his life's great accomplishment (murdering an innocent mother in cold blood) before he gets thrown in a cell to be forgotten about.

On a personal level I have no problem with the sleep with the fishes ideas, but we have a legal system for a reason, and worthless fantasists like this will use it for cheap thrills unfortunately.

Well if he was just thrown in a cell and forgotten I don't think many people would call for death penalty and even though someone will be along shortly to disagree these c*nts have it easy inside.

On a side note I was reading about Ian Watkins earlier after someone's started tweeting from his official twitter,it said in the article he'd been moved to a jail full of nonces,too easy.

Thomas Mair trial on 23:05 - Nov 22 with 1401 viewsLeonWasGod

That's what Darran does.

at least you're not bitter

Of course he's got to have a trial, otherwise we turn into N Korea
Thomas Mair trial on 08:26 - Nov 23 with 1346 viewsirememberivor

The tone of this thread is ridiculous and a disgrace to the memory of Jo Cox.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024