Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices frozen 09:58 - Nov 28 with 3923 viewssherpajacob

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-renew-season-ticket

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:10 - Nov 28 with 2091 viewsOldjack

I think i'll wait to see what those Yanks dig out of their own pockets in January first

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:11 - Nov 28 with 2082 viewsDarran

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:10 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

I think i'll wait to see what those Yanks dig out of their own pockets in January first

Yeah it won't be the first time you f*cked off when we were struggling.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:13 - Nov 28 with 2080 viewssherpajacob

I've always renewed in December to get the maximum discount.

Will many be hanging on till 31st March?

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:13 - Nov 28 with 2074 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:11 - Nov 28 by Darran

Yeah it won't be the first time you f*cked off when we were struggling.

do one ! you smelly fuk. If they invest as promised so will i .if not i'm gonna have a long hard think about
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 10:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:20 - Nov 28 with 2049 viewsSoberBaker

If the Yanks get our house in order, I'll renew.

If not, they can shove em up their arse.

A new hobby such as knitting has never looked so attractive.

AMOW

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:21 - Nov 28 with 2048 viewsPegojack

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:13 - Nov 28 by sherpajacob

Same here. A senior ticket at £279 for 23 games in the Championship isn't a bad deal.....

Things haven't quite reached Tony Petty proportions yet, but they're heading that way. Not enough to stop me renewing on Dec. 31st though, as is my normal habit.
Season ticket prices frozen on 10:25 - Nov 28 with 2033 viewsJoe_bradshaw

£280 less for us next season as we've both reached buss pass age. Will renew before the new year as always because we've got great seats and will be there whatever league we're in. 95% sure it'll be championship football.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:31 - Nov 28 with 2018 viewsmax936

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:13 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

do one ! you smelly fuk. If they invest as promised so will i .if not i'm gonna have a long hard think about

You'll renew, you'll miss your match day slurp otherwise mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:34 - Nov 28 with 2003 viewsLeonWasGod

Where have they promised investment? Have I missed something? Last I heard was Huwey saying there *may* be a player or two coming in in Jan, but he was very vague. He said this just after he failed to get the deals done on deadline day.
Season ticket prices frozen on 10:42 - Nov 28 with 1984 viewssherpajacob

Shirley, no-one wants to miss next season's Derby match.

We have a good record against the Rams.

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:58 - Nov 28 with 1937 viewsmax936

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:34 - Nov 28 by LeonWasGod

Where have they promised investment? Have I missed something? Last I heard was Huwey saying there *may* be a player or two coming in in Jan, but he was very vague. He said this just after he failed to get the deals done on deadline day.

I wouldn't hold out much hope myself, if we do get anyone in they'll no doubt be of American origin, providing their can play that won't matter but we don't need Journey men players we need a 3 to 4 quality players, we won't get them though, I'll settle for two until the summer.

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:12 - Nov 28 with 1896 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:34 - Nov 28 by LeonWasGod

Just go and ask JVZ ,he's gutted they haven't invested in the team as promised, Dirty Huw has also stated we need investment to move forward

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:15 - Nov 28 with 1884 viewsHighjack

Are you living in the past? There is no investment in the club or the team. The 'investment' was picking up a Premier League club on the cheap and slashing the wage bill to maximise profit.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:17 - Nov 28 with 1867 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:12 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

Just go and ask JVZ ,he's gutted they haven't invested in the team as promised, Dirty Huw has also stated we need investment to move forward

Maybe he should have had a clause written into the contract when he sold his shares that the American's had to invest x amount before February 2017.

You know, similar to the clause which signed away his voting rights and f*cked over The Trust and the club as a result.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:20 - Nov 28 with 1858 viewsshandyjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:13 - Nov 28 by sherpajacob

I wait every year but that's purely a financial reason as Pay COunci Tax over 10 months so use that saving to pay in March

Poll: Expectation for the season

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:22 - Nov 28 with 1851 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:15 - Nov 28 by Highjack

Are you living in the past? There is no investment in the club or the team. The 'investment' was picking up a Premier League club on the cheap and slashing the wage bill to maximise profit.

exfukingactly

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:38 - Nov 28 with 1808 viewsraynor94

JVZ? back in your good books you double header! you didn't leave a name on him on here a week ago

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:39 - Nov 28 with 1798 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:38 - Nov 28 by raynor94

JVZ? back in your good books you double header! you didn't leave a name on him on here a week ago

Keep your blue beak out !

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:43 - Nov 28 with 1788 viewsraynor94

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:39 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

Keep your blue beak out !

Why because the truth hurts, we can really do without part timers like you, even when you are there you are lucky to see an hour of live action!

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:58 - Nov 28 with 1750 viewsmax936

Yeah he seems rather gutted, the smile on his chops tells you that, it broadens into a chuckle when he looks at his bank statement, gutted my hairy arse ffs mun.

Season ticket prices frozen on 12:23 - Nov 28 with 1691 viewsDafyddHuw

No price reduction if (when) we're in the Championship next season?
Season ticket prices frozen on 12:34 - Nov 28 with 1652 viewsPrivate_Partz

Season ticket prices frozen on 10:25 - Nov 28 by Joe_bradshaw

£280 less for us next season as we've both reached buss pass age. Will renew before the new year as always because we've got great seats and will be there whatever league we're in. 95% sure it'll be championship football.

You can still keep your seat by renewing later. I always renew at end of December but keeping the b@stards guessing this time.
If they seriously eff about with the transfer window I will be walk up purchaser next season. If they make fist if it I will renew at the end of the window.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Season ticket prices frozen on 12:35 - Nov 28 with 1645 viewsraynor94

Season ticket prices frozen on 12:23 - Nov 28 by DafyddHuw

No price reduction if (when) we're in the Championship next season?

You are getting four extra games for your money if we go down

Season ticket prices frozen on 12:51 - Nov 28 with 1597 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:43 - Nov 28 by raynor94

Why because the truth hurts, we can really do without part timers like you, even when you are there you are lucky to see an hour of live action!

what truth ? you haven't got a fuking clue ,you dozy blue Quim

Season ticket prices frozen on 12:53 - Nov 28 with 1593 viewsOldjack

Season ticket prices frozen on 11:58 - Nov 28 by max936

Yeah he seems rather gutted, the smile on his chops tells you that, it broadens into a chuckle when he looks at his bank statement, gutted my hairy arse ffs mun.

i know that ,it's a smoke screen laid by him to get himself away from the fans wrath

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024