Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barry the football paedophile 16:21 - Nov 28 with 1359 viewsHighjack

Found unconscious.

What a pity.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barry the football paedophile on 16:31 - Nov 28 with 1334 viewssherpajacob

There is one very obvious question.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Barry the football paedophile on 16:43 - Nov 28 with 1295 viewswestwalesed

My heart bleeds.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Barry the football paedophile on 17:01 - Nov 28 with 1252 viewsairedale

Barry the football paedophile on 16:43 - Nov 28 by westwalesed

My heart bleeds.

As does Barry.
Barry the football paedophile on 17:04 - Nov 28 with 1242 viewsSoberBaker

Hope its nothing trivial.

AMOW

Barry the football paedophile on 18:13 - Nov 28 with 1110 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

If he is guilty I hope he pulls through and is put in a very small cell in general population with no opportunity for suicide.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Barry the football paedophile on 18:22 - Nov 28 with 1082 viewsHighjack

Barry the football paedophile on 18:13 - Nov 28 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he is guilty I hope he pulls through and is put in a very small cell in general population with no opportunity for suicide.

I reckon they should accidentally declare the man dead and bury the c@&t before he wakes up.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Barry the football paedophile on 18:32 - Nov 28 with 1054 viewsattila_the_hun

the whole story is so sad (about the players not evil Barry) just hope the inquiry doesn't drag on for years and it gets sorted fast. Also people shouldn't be named unless they get charged. In BB's case hes already been jailed twice the dirty ****, but some people talk about innocent people with nothing to back it up. In work a pair of bells were putting 2+2 together and making 8 about an ex- swans player and its just BS born in their minds but rumors spread quickly

"I'm Free"

Barry the football paedophile on 18:39 - Nov 28 with 1026 viewsmorningstar

Barry the football paedophile on 18:32 - Nov 28 by attila_the_hun

the whole story is so sad (about the players not evil Barry) just hope the inquiry doesn't drag on for years and it gets sorted fast. Also people shouldn't be named unless they get charged. In BB's case hes already been jailed twice the dirty ****, but some people talk about innocent people with nothing to back it up. In work a pair of bells were putting 2+2 together and making 8 about an ex- swans player and its just BS born in their minds but rumors spread quickly

So there was no real need for you to post that on here then was it? Unless of course you intend too spread the rumours further if people start questioning you about it!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Login to get fewer ads

Barry the football paedophile on 18:12 - Dec 11 with 654 viewsattila_the_hun

Barry the football paedophile on 18:39 - Nov 28 by morningstar

So there was no real need for you to post that on here then was it? Unless of course you intend too spread the rumours further if people start questioning you about it!

but if I don't repeat the name how does that work? just wanted to show that some fans will even talk BS about the club they support

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024