Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 21:56 - Nov 28 with 3554 viewsIslingtonJack1912

Please contact Leigh James at Leigh_wales@yahoo.co.uk for further details
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 21:59]
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:02 - Nov 28 with 3527 viewspencoedjack

Flying to Belfast from Bristol £58 / 2 hour train journey to Dublin although a few on the trip are staying in Belfast for a weekend on the lash

That will be a slog on a coach / ferry
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:17 - Nov 28 with 3490 viewsBYMJacks

i am staying in belfast as well for the first night it is a lot cheaper than dublin
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:44 - Nov 28 with 3459 viewsIslingtonJack1912

How do we get this pinned boys?
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 07:33 - Nov 29 with 3368 viewsmarchamjack

Crowd of us flying in to Dublin for 4 days. Looking forward to it.

(awaits Wales' no.1 fan...)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 07:56 - Nov 29 with 3345 viewsLoyal

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:44 - Nov 28 by IslingtonJack1912

How do we get this pinned boys?

Ask a girl 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 08:24 - Nov 29 with 3323 viewspencoedjack

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:17 - Nov 28 by BYMJacks

i am staying in belfast as well for the first night it is a lot cheaper than dublin

It is fella tidy city too 👍

We are out on Thursday back Sunday
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 18:21 - Nov 29 with 3221 viewsBYMJacks

i have never been to northern ireland or ireland i was thinking of going thursday until friday in belfast then the friday to saturday in dublin what part of belfast are you staying me and my mate are staying right by windsor park and will probably head for the cathedral quarter as it looks the best place to go
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 20:44 - Nov 29 with 3144 viewspencoedjack

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 18:21 - Nov 29 by BYMJacks

i have never been to northern ireland or ireland i was thinking of going thursday until friday in belfast then the friday to saturday in dublin what part of belfast are you staying me and my mate are staying right by windsor park and will probably head for the cathedral quarter as it looks the best place to go

11 of us staying in etap hotel in city centre .... I can't imagine many of our lot making the trip to Dublin tbh. I know some Basseys going who are catching the train to Dublin on the Friday and apparently there is a bus back to Belfast after the game ( the thought of a few hours on a coach after a day on the lash doesn't sound appealing)

Went a few years ago ( the game at croke park) and travelled from Belfast to Dublin with the Belfast hibs supporters club ... they were brilliant looked after us back in Belfast too
Login to get fewer ads

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 20:32 - Dec 1 with 3018 viewsPapaLazarou

Can vouch for Leigh's coaches, absolutely top man he is.

Managed to somehow successfully take 10 coaches of Wales fans from Paris to Lens and back for the Wales v England game in the Euros this summer, even got our driver to drop us near the Stade De France so we could make the Germany v Poland kickoff at 9pm...

Flying out from Heathrow at 7am on the Friday for this one, come back Sunday morning. Flights and National Express return cost us £80 all in all!
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:35 - Dec 1 with 2928 viewsChief

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 08:24 - Nov 29 by pencoedjack

It is fella tidy city too 👍

We are out on Thursday back Sunday

Same flights as me. But I'm going over for a wedding in Belfast on the Saturday. The groom isn't too enamored at the thought of some of us going to Dublin on the Friday and being half cut on his big day though. But I'm still hoping to swing it. Trains down look easy but getting back that night after the game looks awkward, although as you say there are buses.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 08:37 - Dec 2 with 2828 viewspencoedjack

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:35 - Dec 1 by Chief

Same flights as me. But I'm going over for a wedding in Belfast on the Saturday. The groom isn't too enamored at the thought of some of us going to Dublin on the Friday and being half cut on his big day though. But I'm still hoping to swing it. Trains down look easy but getting back that night after the game looks awkward, although as you say there are buses.

You inviting the 11 of us to a the wedding mate ?

Seriously

Yes the bus back goes from central Dublin > Dublin airport> Belfast airport > Belfast centre takes about 3 hours I've been told .... As stated earlier think it will be a Belfast bar for our lot.

Hibs Belfast supporters club may run a bus, I went from Belfast > Dublin & back with them last time.
Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 20:28 - Dec 2 with 2645 viewsbuilthjack

12 of us, 3 car loads, driving up to Holyhead, leaving cars there , and going as foot passengers to Dublin. My mate had the hindsight to book for us straight after the draw was done, and booked rooms in Dublin then.
So cheap it is.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:45 - Dec 2 with 2606 viewsLoyal

Ireland vs Wales - Fifa World Cup Qualifier 24th March 2017 on 22:35 - Dec 1 by Chief

Loads of trains next morning from 6.30 am.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024