Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32260 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:19 - Dec 3 with 2072 viewsperchrockjack

Me too sho ky but it doesn't make this any better .

Last time, we had no money, no income to speak of.

We have now and it's been basically embezzled

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 3 with 2082 viewsdingodawg

Bob Bradley should bring in mad dawg Mattis to the training team!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 3 with 2041 viewsRevJames

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 3 by magicdaps10

Confidence is at an all time low both on and off the field........that is not good going into games against the so called lesser teams.

Why is confidence low off the field?

Perhaps what's going on off the field is one of the major contributing factors as to why we find ourselves in the position we're in!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:23 - Dec 3 with 2035 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

See now this I don't get. "We have a decent squad of players good enough to stay in the PL".

On what basis does anyone come to that conclusion? We've won two games all season and looked mostly useless since August. Guidolin couldn't get anything approaching coherence or even basic skills out of them and neither can Bradley. You could put Sir Alex Ferguson in charge of this squad and it wouldn't make a jot of difference. We have defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't beat a man or cross the ball, strikers who seem scared to, well, strike and an army of below par midfielders. We're sh*t and beyond redemption.

Yes but apart from all that, we look in good shape.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:27 - Dec 3 with 1967 viewsWatchman

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:21 - Dec 3 by dingodawg

Bob Bradley should bring in mad dawg Mattis to the training team!

Deputy Dawg would be a better bet!

The only consolation I now have is that I no longer spend any of my hard earned on this utter shambles

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 1934 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

See now this I don't get. "We have a decent squad of players good enough to stay in the PL".

On what basis does anyone come to that conclusion? We've won two games all season and looked mostly useless since August. Guidolin couldn't get anything approaching coherence or even basic skills out of them and neither can Bradley. You could put Sir Alex Ferguson in charge of this squad and it wouldn't make a jot of difference. We have defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't beat a man or cross the ball, strikers who seem scared to, well, strike and an army of below par midfielders. We're sh*t and beyond redemption.

Hard to avoid the conclusion that we basically relegated ourselves in the summer, and now have no option than to watch the drama play out until the end.

Then again, it's football, and while there's life there's hope and all that. Worse teams have probably stayed up.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 1905 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 by karnataka

I think someone who can motivate and who the players respect would be a good start.

Or someone who actually understands how to organise a team.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:33 - Dec 3 with 1899 viewsbuilthjack

Just back to hotel. Bob hasn't a clue. 5 or 6 players haven't a clue. The board haven't a clue. Simple as that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 3 with 1852 viewscostalotta

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Hard to avoid the conclusion that we basically relegated ourselves in the summer, and now have no option than to watch the drama play out until the end.

Then again, it's football, and while there's life there's hope and all that. Worse teams have probably stayed up.

There'd be a lot more hope without bob! Er...

He's gotta go, surely even them planks that run the show can see it now? It must be embarrassing for them, an out of his depth American getting smashed week in week out.

Go Bob, away from this club.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:43 - Dec 3 with 1805 viewsRevJames

Swans directors being invited to call into "Call Rob" on BBC Radio Wales!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:51 - Dec 3 with 1717 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:37 - Dec 3 by costalotta

There'd be a lot more hope without bob! Er...

He's gotta go, surely even them planks that run the show can see it now? It must be embarrassing for them, an out of his depth American getting smashed week in week out.

Go Bob, away from this club.

Drained to be honest. I can't even be bothered to join in. I think he's a total nothing, a charade, but what a shit hand to be dealt on top of that. Talk about being lost in losing circumstances. How can there be three worse clubs - and I use the word deliberately, not teams, not managers, but clubs. If we do go, we need a full overhaul if we are even to compete properly in the championship.

As you've said often enough too, time for the trust to start blowing some horns in public. This is a shambles of a club at the moment. A laughing stock. I'll bet Shearer is tuning up right now. 'A worse performance than the worst ever performance I saw from them three weeks ago'. It's certainly time for the fans to bind together but the architects of all this need outing in public unless the trust wants to be fully implicated and bound into our disintegration.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:07 - Dec 3 with 1594 viewsShonky

If wed have been relegated straight away we could have done this then. Fking Rodgers.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:14 - Dec 3 with 1528 viewscostalotta

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:51 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Drained to be honest. I can't even be bothered to join in. I think he's a total nothing, a charade, but what a shit hand to be dealt on top of that. Talk about being lost in losing circumstances. How can there be three worse clubs - and I use the word deliberately, not teams, not managers, but clubs. If we do go, we need a full overhaul if we are even to compete properly in the championship.

As you've said often enough too, time for the trust to start blowing some horns in public. This is a shambles of a club at the moment. A laughing stock. I'll bet Shearer is tuning up right now. 'A worse performance than the worst ever performance I saw from them three weeks ago'. It's certainly time for the fans to bind together but the architects of all this need outing in public unless the trust wants to be fully implicated and bound into our disintegration.

oh for sure it's all down to the multimillionaires and yes ed and outed again. That starts with the Trust and the fans. There was an opportunity last night on STID.

On "call Rob" now and a caller from Carmarthen is doing exactly that. Calling HJ a sell out. Questioning his decisions, which to be fair a lot of us has said for 3 years. This same guy up isn't calling for HJ to resign on Monday, all staff to be fired same day and Sam to be appointed. He's not wrong.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 3 with 1334 viewsCooperman

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

Fuk i'd have walked out after the fourth went in ,What a shambles we really are ,championship it is then ,no guts no glory

You were gone by the 3rd last week so well done for hanging on.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024