Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32270 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 3 with 1980 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:52 - Dec 3 by AnotherJohn

Amat looked knackered for that goal.

Chasing shadows is tiring
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 3 with 1980 viewsKingstonJack

Time for Allardyce
Ugly football
Transfers in & OUT
Survival

Then pickup the style I'm afraid
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 1961 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Nine goals conceded in two games.

26 in 13. It doesn't matter who we pick.

Edit I mean 31 in 14. I'd erased today.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:57]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 1915 viewsOldjack

Fuk i'd have walked out after the fourth went in ,What a shambles we really are ,championship it is then ,no guts no glory

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 1923 viewsnierika

Calm the F down. It doesnt matter if it was 5-0 or 1-0, we werent supposed to win this game. Its the next 5 matches that matter.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 1915 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We only lost because of the controversial penalty.

Bob's tactics were working brilliantly.

It was that nasty referee that lost us that match. It's not as if he cowardly decided against giving Taylor his deserved red card.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 with 1918 viewsmagicdaps10

Bobs gotta go after that.

Big job for whoever comes in.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 1855 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We only lost because of the controversial penalty.

Bob's tactics were working brilliantly.

It was that nasty referee that lost us that match. It's not as if he cowardly decided against giving Taylor his deserved red card.

Laughable isn't it. They would never have scored if not for that penalty, never.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 1843 viewsDafyddHuw

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 3 by Shonky

I have Dwight on ignore. Hes a moron.

Actually he speaks a lot of sense most of the time. It's just that he says the truth and it's not palatable to some.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 1838 viewscrix

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 by monmouth

I cant be bothered to even do a post match inquest. its all been said over and over for the past few weeks now, we all know what needs to happen, just will they do it.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 with 1837 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 by magicdaps10

Bobs gotta go after that.

Big job for whoever comes in.

Disagree.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:04 - Dec 3 with 1669 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Disagree.

With what part?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 3 with 1637 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Hoorah. It doesnt matter who is managing us. We could have gone down straight away. We never bothered strengthening. Whats sickening is that someone else is going to reap the data. we did the research but the scientists lost their bottle.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 3 with 1619 viewstomdickharry

From the look of BB at the final whistle (Sky) he looked a Manager who knows his number is up.We have a decent squad of players good enough to stay in the PL,what we don't have is a manager who can get the best from them,we all new that we would be hammered today.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:08 - Dec 3 with 1544 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 3 by crix

I cant be bothered to even do a post match inquest. its all been said over and over for the past few weeks now, we all know what needs to happen, just will they do it.

Absolutely not.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 3 with 1530 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 3 by tomdickharry

From the look of BB at the final whistle (Sky) he looked a Manager who knows his number is up.We have a decent squad of players good enough to stay in the PL,what we don't have is a manager who can get the best from them,we all new that we would be hammered today.

If they don't replace him after today you know they want to go down.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 3 with 1528 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 3 by Lord_Bony

Tbh was nt expecting a result here today but this could yet turn into a blood bath.

Our only hope now is the easier fixtures the next few games ...if we blow any of those then its down the tubes I m afraid.

Yep...just as I predicted...a fu*king bloodbath.

~After watching that shower I don't even feel confident now about the *easier* fixtures.

No attack,no defence,no spirit,no effective management...the writings on the wall...seen it all before..

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 3 with 1487 viewsjasper_T

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 3 by tomdickharry

Our squad isn't that good. Look at that team sheet for today and tell me any of them apart from Fabs and Gylfi are proper Premier League footballers.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 3 with 1463 viewsexiledclaseboy

See now this I don't get. "We have a decent squad of players good enough to stay in the PL".

On what basis does anyone come to that conclusion? We've won two games all season and looked mostly useless since August. Guidolin couldn't get anything approaching coherence or even basic skills out of them and neither can Bradley. You could put Sir Alex Ferguson in charge of this squad and it wouldn't make a jot of difference. We have defenders who can't defend, wingers who can't beat a man or cross the ball, strikers who seem scared to, well, strike and an army of below par midfielders. We're sh*t and beyond redemption.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:11 - Dec 3 with 1455 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 01:56 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

1-5.

How silly of me to think we'd actually score a goal.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 3 with 1419 viewsNookiejack

On the positive side we have now played 7 of the top 8 team - whether we stay up is can we pick up a number of wins from now until Palace away on 3rd Jan.

I also think you make your own luck and Naughton should have left Dele Ali run away from goal as was on the wrong side of him. Dele Ali wasn't in a dangerous position. Then the ball should never have found its way to Own for their 2nd goal - a number of weak challenges led to the goal and for whole game we were totally out muscled in midfield by Dembele, Wanyama and Dier.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 3 with 1408 viewsAngelRangelQS

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 3 by jasper_T

Our squad isn't that good. Look at that team sheet for today and tell me any of them apart from Fabs and Gylfi are proper Premier League footballers.

Spot on.

God knows where this myth of us having a good squad comes from...

Our central midfield today was Leroy Fer, Jack Cork and Jay Fulton. They'd barely get a game for anyone else in the league
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 3 with 1338 viewsShonky

We may go down. You wont vaporize when it happens. I watched it happen last time. I got very excited when we got back up. I will be very sad when we go back down. Learn how to deal with things. Thanks. You owe me $500.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 17:17]

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:16 - Dec 3 with 1337 viewsmagicdaps10

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 3 by Lord_Bony

Yep...just as I predicted...a fu*king bloodbath.

~After watching that shower I don't even feel confident now about the *easier* fixtures.

No attack,no defence,no spirit,no effective management...the writings on the wall...seen it all before..

Confidence is at an all time low both on and off the field........that is not good going into games against the so called lesser teams.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 3 with 1288 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

If they don't replace him after today you know they want to go down.

I'm trying to be rational, because emotionally I want the whole rotten heap of crap out of the club, so anyway.

I don't know. We have shit littering the pitch and a shit manager. Changing one without changing the other, probably won't make much of a difference. Still, we have to do something I suppose. Maybe better to let the people behind the scenes that know the mood make the call. I thought with two wide men today, we might actually try and pass to them, but obviously not....to be fair though, Spurs were better in every position times ten, so what can you do. The lack of heart was the worst thing. As someone else said given what's being paid out, that was unforgivable from so called professionals; we were like a league 2 team out there in our attitude to that game.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024