Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32110 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 3 with 1617 viewsShonky

Well I just tweeted Delle alli as a cheating cnt. I suggest you all do the same.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 3 with 1614 viewsjojaca

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Well, 2 down and game over some would say.

We should have thrown the white towel in after five minutes and caught the bus home. Absolute no attacking intent, borderline unwatchable.

Even when you know, you never know?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 3 with 1597 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob it might work against rubbish like Palace or Hull but not decent teams so get your head out your ass

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 3 with 1597 viewssully49

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 3 by Loyal

Well, 2 down and game over some would say.

Unfortunately we look to concede a lot more. We need to make changesure this system isn'the working. AGAIN

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 3 with 1594 viewsHeadmaster

Why are both Borja and Llorente on the bench? At least start one of them for f*cks sake
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 15:55]
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 3 with 1571 viewsskippyjack

Again.. Bob and football basics.. play a winger that has no defensive qualities.. but thrives off clipping balls to forwards.. put our most dangerous player out of position.. let a team high press you without an outlet up top.. players punt the ball to nobody.

F*cking Christ..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 3 with 1567 viewsDarran

I've turned off I'm not watching the second half. Can't do it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 1493 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 3 by Darran

better not tell jackfath. You can watch amateur hour on final score.

Its just a ride...

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 1493 viewstomdickharry

Could be the call for Alerdyce will be made this evening.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 3 with 1493 viewsSmellyplumz

Palace been gifted two goals by Hampton, its not even Christmas yet ffs.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:56 - Dec 3 with 1446 viewsDarran

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 3 by Shonky

better not tell jackfath. You can watch amateur hour on final score.

F*ck it I'm getting the blower out before it gets dark it's more exciting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 with 1427 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

Again.. Bob and football basics.. play a winger that has no defensive qualities.. but thrives off clipping balls to forwards.. put our most dangerous player out of position.. let a team high press you without an outlet up top.. players punt the ball to nobody.

F*cking Christ..

Pretty much.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 with 1425 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 3 by tomdickharry

Could be the call for Alerdyce will be made this evening.

Fu cking hope so

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 with 1418 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 3 by jasper_T

All Jeff's fans remember why he doesn't play, now?

What?!

We could have Messi, Neymar and Suarez up front and they wouldn't have had a touch in that first half. We're defending the 18 yard line, the only time we have possession is to hack it upfield to our imaginary 12 foot striker, then the ball comes back to our penalty box.

Repeat until lose heavily and all soul sucked out of the badge.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 with 1404 viewsOldjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 3 by Headmaster

Can't believe there's people actually willing us to lose. F*cking hell.

January window can't come soon enough.

It's all about tactics ,we're sitting far to deep and hoping they don't score .Jeff and Barrow have hardly seen the ball .It's got to change second half

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 3 with 1337 viewsShonky

After last week, Im holding off on any kneejerks.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 3 with 1293 viewsGlyn1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:37 - Dec 3 by RevJames

BBC R5L commentator - "I might live to regret this but Swansea look organised."

Nice to hear impartiality

You are condemning him for making a pro-Swansea comment?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 3 with 1281 viewsskippyjack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:54 - Dec 3 by Darran

Darran.. We're punting the ball down the field to f*cking nobody.. if we were a league two team in an FA Cup tie.. fair enough.. but we have a wage bill over 40 million quid.. and the whole coaching staff can't grasp that Spurs thrive off pinning teams in their own half.. so we decide to not play a striker.

it's a laughing stock down there mun

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 3 with 1262 viewsAndyNak

"You're shit and you know you are..."

Chanted after the second. V hard to disagree wth that.

Seriously considering just going home. F**k knows why I haven't.

It's the hope that kills you

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 1235 viewsmonmouth

Stream froze after 40 mins for me. Didn't bother looking for another one. Thought I'd come back and see our late desperate attempt to salvage something from 2-0 with a forward on the pitch, but I see it's already 2-0. Ah well. Maybe I'll watch from 60 and pray for a miracle.

I'm never right. We're going down with barely a whimper this season. I think I'm right.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 1234 viewsacejack3065

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

It's all about tactics ,we're sitting far to deep and hoping they don't score .Jeff and Barrow have hardly seen the ball .It's got to change second half

Someone's told them to play like that? F**k me. Stealing a living.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 1226 viewscrix

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:59 - Dec 3 by Shonky

After last week, Im holding off on any kneejerks.

i hope youre holding off jerking anything else until after the game too lol!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 with 1216 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a replicate of the PERFECT AWAY PERFORMANCE we had at Everton.

The difference is Tottenham have taken a couple of chances. However they've still missed 6 or 7 other pretty easy chances.

The 2-0 scoreline flatters us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 3 with 1152 viewsGlyn1

Llorente is on in place of Fulton.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:04]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:03 - Dec 3 with 1148 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 3 by crix

i hope youre holding off jerking anything else until after the game too lol!

Well You may be a wnker but...

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024