Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32373 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 with 1653 viewsskippyjack

Take off Jay Fulton and leave Leroy Far on?.. opens up an extra space.. 3-0 Spurs..

Comical.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 with 1662 viewsjackonicko

Trying to decide whether to watch the rest of the second half or stick hot pins in my eyeballs.

Currently ambivalent.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 with 1645 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

The whole club is the problem, owners, manager, players and fans

I'm not really sure what anybody could've done today. They've pressed us hard, we don't have the quality and I couldn't see a different result any other way.

However, maybe it is time for Bob to consider his position, which of course he won't.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 with 1634 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 by Shonky

We can still only not get 3 points here. At the worst GD can cost us a point.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:13]

Aye and not get 3 next week and week after.....

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1610 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:11 - Dec 3 by AnotherJohn

BB isn't the answer, but with this squad I'm not sure who is.

I think someone who can motivate and who the players respect would be a good start.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1588 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Aye and not get 3 next week and week after.....

Or

Its just a ride...

N/A. on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1588 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:03]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 with 1560 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Remember, this Tottenham side have won just once in their last nine games.

ONE win in NINE games. Yet we're making them look like Barcelona.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 1548 viewsacejack3065

I know it's not great but it would help if we had a manager who didn't set up to lose from minute 1.

Not starting Lorrente today was criminal.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 1544 viewscrix

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 by union_jack

I'm not really sure what anybody could've done today. They've pressed us hard, we don't have the quality and I couldn't see a different result any other way.

However, maybe it is time for Bob to consider his position, which of course he won't.

well he pointed out last week that hes stupid and stubborn so not much chance of him walking
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 1531 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Or

You think we'll stay up then?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 3 with 1525 viewsswan65split

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 by union_jack

he said b4 the game hed picked a side to put pressure on Spurs,,,,,,,think he was talking about Horse riding! Cowboy style.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 3 with 1473 viewsLord_Bony

Tbh was nt expecting a result here today but this could yet turn into a blood bath.

Our only hope now is the easier fixtures the next few games ...if we blow any of those then its down the tubes I m afraid.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 3 with 1470 viewsHeadmaster

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:14 - Dec 3 by karnataka

I think someone who can motivate and who the players respect would be a good start.

F*ck the player's respect, they should be playing for the badge, the fans, and their weekly wages. We've had two managers since the start of the season, and yet here we are.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:16 - Dec 3 with 1467 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:13 - Dec 3 by jackonicko

Trying to decide whether to watch the rest of the second half or stick hot pins in my eyeballs.

Currently ambivalent.

I'm watching cardiff on teletext scores. It's easier on the eyes. Even they'll let me down and score eventually I'm sure.

Remember when we played like we thought we were equals.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 3 with 1452 viewsjacabertawe

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

The players are embarrassing themselves again.

To hell with them. It is all very well (with some justification) blaming BB, but the look at the lack of effort and commitment by our players.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 3 with 1447 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:15 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

You think we'll stay up then?

Just.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 3 with 1370 viewsexiledclaseboy

We're sh!t and we know we are.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 3 with 1350 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:17 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Just.

Wow your a rare breed.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 3 with 1322 viewskarnataka

That's twice in a few minutes that Jeff has beaten a player but forgotten to take the ball with him.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 3 with 1318 viewsjasper_T

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 3 by FearOfAJackPlanet

What?!

We could have Messi, Neymar and Suarez up front and they wouldn't have had a touch in that first half. We're defending the 18 yard line, the only time we have possession is to hack it upfield to our imaginary 12 foot striker, then the ball comes back to our penalty box.

Repeat until lose heavily and all soul sucked out of the badge.

Jeff must be fcking amazing then as he had a few touches.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 3 with 1274 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:19 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Wow your a rare breed.

Must be a gower thing.

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 3 with 1234 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:20 - Dec 3 by Shonky

Must be a gower thing.

Lol I'm a gower boy

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1117 viewsAnotherJohn

Two up front now
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1115 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:21 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Lol I'm a gower boy

yeah i know . Pennard me as well.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024