Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 17:47 - Nov 30 with 32458 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 14:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1459 viewskarnataka

Borja on
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1459 viewsWxmJax

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:12 - Dec 3 by Shonky

We can still only not get 3 points here. At the worst GD can cost us a point.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 16:13]

This is my concern as well. Anything today would have been a bonus. The next 3 games are the important ones. Probably would still have lost but how John Moss isn't taken to one side and shown his errors is strange.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 with 1439 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Shonky

yeah i know . Pennard me as well.

Sandy laner me mush

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:24 - Dec 3 with 1409 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A man not deemed good enough to be 4th or 5th choice at Ajax giving the free kick away there.

Yet apparently good enough to start for us.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 1397 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

Sandy laner me mush

Still there?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 1354 viewsLoyal

If Llorente stands about for much longer a bus will stop and pick him up.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 1352 viewsskippyjack

Now he takes off the only player who can service the striker for another forward..
We'll be lucky to get away with 3-0.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 1361 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:23 - Dec 3 by Shonky

yeah i know . Pennard me as well.

I'm a Pennard boy too, or was a long time ago. Went to Parkmill primary School.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 with 1358 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 by union_jack

Still there?

West x at mo, ghetto style

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 1346 viewsShonky

Union jack bought house by sea

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 1335 viewsAnotherJohn

Saved by the flag!
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewsTim_Harry

Two up front. Great. We'll be outnumbered in midfield like we were against United.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 1320 viewsShonky

Still dont make him local

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:26 - Dec 3 with 1319 viewsElward

Sunderland 1-0 up now too
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 1266 viewsKingstonJack

I think (and thought before BB) we need a survivor (albeit ugly-style) & motivator like Allardyce. A few easier fixtures to decide what he wants then a bunch of transfers in & out in January. I can't believe what's happened to the Swans
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 3 with 1253 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 by karnataka

I'm a Pennard boy too, or was a long time ago. Went to Parkmill primary School.

Feck that was a while ago, my mates old girl went there, Marion Hopkins.

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 3 with 1226 viewsAnotherJohn

Kane should have scored again - looking very poor at the back.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 3 with 1216 viewsLoyal

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

The defence is atrocious WTF are they doing.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 3 with 1213 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:27 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

My dad went to Parkmill

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 1198 viewsunion_jack

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:25 - Dec 3 by Smellyplumz

West x at mo, ghetto style

Know a few people down Sandy. We go to the Southgate quite often.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 1170 viewsShonky

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 3 by union_jack

Know a few people down Sandy. We go to the Southgate quite often.

do you mean the bucket of blood?

Its just a ride...

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:29 - Dec 3 with 1170 viewsAnotherJohn

Chance a minute and there is number four.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 1131 viewsmonmouth

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:18 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

We're sh!t and we know we are.

Yeah, no option to make it better, but sending the team out with a cowering mentality just makes every thing worse.

It had to come to an end at some point but the collapse of absolutely everything has been spectacular.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewslifelong

Palace winning, Sunderland winning... not a good day.
The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:30 - Dec 3 with 1110 viewskarnataka

The Official Tottenham Hotspur Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:28 - Dec 3 by Shonky

My dad went to Parkmill

When?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024