Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! 16:32 - Dec 3 with 14214 viewsTheResurrection

What the fack can Bradley do every week.... magic up 4 players from thin air?

This is our squad I'm afraid to tell you... Losing to Spurs after a disgusting act of blatant cheating to get them going isn't his fault. Bradley wasn't here in the Summer - this is what Jenkins has left us with.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:21 - Dec 3 with 1177 viewsjackrabbit

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:53 - Dec 3 by ItchySphincter

What's the point of playing two wingers and no striker. That's Bob's choice you f*cking idiot.

Shipping five now, yeah Bob knows what he's doing.

Less of the abusive verbiage old bean. We all have our opinions - keep it civil. I wouldn't dream of calling you a spineless foul-mouthed retard.

Anyway to answer your point - in civilised language - Bob is retaining the false no.9 starting line-up that was fairly successful at Everton and less so last week. Probably for the reason that Llorente and Baston have been underwhelming in their appearances this season - and as they were again today. Perhaps he thought our best chance of getting behind their defence was through Montero and Barrow. Unfortunately neither player was up to it - as are most of our players. It's a very poor team - period.

In a nutshell, he puts out the team which has the best footballers available to him.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:22 - Dec 3 with 1172 viewsJango

Spurs away was never gonna be easy. Terrible fortune first half and then we are forced to change it up and leave us with only cork and a poor defence as our defensive options. Our squad is really poor and no matter what manager we bring in it will still be poor. Next 6 games are the big ones. People protested for vdh and Amat blaming all our problems FF when if truth be told all 3 are shocking
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:24 - Dec 3 with 1164 viewsShonky

If any of you of you take this THAT seriously, maybe its time to reconvene whichever council it is that allowed this.

Its just a ride...

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:25 - Dec 3 with 1155 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:46 - Dec 3 by Scotia

Why, in all this mess, does Guido get away Scot free?

Maybe because it was not his fault?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:26 - Dec 3 with 1146 viewsjack247

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:22 - Dec 3 by Jango

Spurs away was never gonna be easy. Terrible fortune first half and then we are forced to change it up and leave us with only cork and a poor defence as our defensive options. Our squad is really poor and no matter what manager we bring in it will still be poor. Next 6 games are the big ones. People protested for vdh and Amat blaming all our problems FF when if truth be told all 3 are shocking

Losing to Spurs in itself isn't a problem to me. It's surrendering meekly, just like we did against Man United.

As you say, the next 6 games are big, will probably define our season. We really shouldn't be going into them with an incompetent manager, especially with the squad as weak as it is.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:28 - Dec 3 with 1129 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:49 - Dec 3 by jackrabbit

The OP is spot on. Bob's a manager not a magician. Who else have we got? We've had Montero and Barrow, Llorente and Baston, now Routledge and Dyer. And we're 4 down. Is he keeping players back that should be on the pitch? This is what he has at his disposal. You can't polish a turd.

You can organise a turd which is what Frankie was doing. If you cannot see we have gone downhill since he has gone then Specsavers are In order.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:29 - Dec 3 with 1128 viewskarnataka

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:03 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Progress?

Bradley has had 5 points from 7 games - that's probable staying up form.

5 points from 7 games is probable staying up form??? Maths not your strong suit then, I'm guessing?

We have 24 games left. At a 5 from 7 rate, we'd end up with 26 points and I'm fairly certain we won't stay up with that.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:30 - Dec 3 with 1117 viewsAngelRangelQS

Gave Monk a 4 year deal and sacked him 6 months later

Appointed Guidolin and sacked him 4? months later

Signed a litany of poor players who've not improved us at all

It's not hard to see where the lions share of the blame lies
Login to get fewer ads

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:32 - Dec 3 with 1102 viewsbuilthjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:03 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Progress?

That's 27/28 points over a full season. If that keeps us up it's a miracle

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:34 - Dec 3 with 1091 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:55 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Going a goal down to a cheating dive and then a wonder strike?

You're talking shite mate.

Our strikers ain't good enough, how much more evidence do people need??

Defence ain't good either. Then we move on to midfield.......only thing that could have saved us was organisation.
That went out the window its its ass on fire when Frankie was sacked.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:39 - Dec 3 with 1063 viewsGTCJack

Progress?

Except it doesn't get us anywhere near 36 point mark son
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:42 - Dec 3 with 1049 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:04 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Any manager on the end of a drubbing will shoulder some blame, but there's not a lot he can do when they step over the line.

He could organise them before. We were hoofing all day yet had no one up front and two wingers. This despite coming out of the Palace game successfully with a striker up front.
I know you like Bob but he is hapless and incompetent and has to go. No, I don't blame him it is Jenkins and the stupid Yanks that take the wrap for me.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:46 - Dec 3 with 1023 viewsblueytheblue

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:02 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

IT is most definitely not all Bradley s fault.

He could ,however, have injected some belief and some pride. That wasn't there today and he has to answer for that.

Our players needs a shoeing.

The lack of basic guts is stupefyingly obvious. Can't blame bib for that but I hope, right now, he s in their faces physically.

We are now a laughing stock and many years hard work is unraveling as we squabble.

It hurts ,badly. I'm pretty upset as it happens and probably not thinking straight so please be gentle with me

You mention injecting belief,, pride...

I thought one thing all the Bradley backers said at the start was that he was an excellent motivator. Worse squads are above you.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:47 - Dec 3 with 1002 viewskarnataka

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:46 - Dec 3 by blueytheblue

You mention injecting belief,, pride...

I thought one thing all the Bradley backers said at the start was that he was an excellent motivator. Worse squads are above you.

I wouldn't disagree but those worse squads look far better motivated than us and won't go down without a fight.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:49 - Dec 3 with 989 viewsperchrockjack

Looking at him,one would think he d be one to inspire.

Doesn't look like

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:50 - Dec 3 with 988 viewslifelong

The penalty was a poor decision but that shouldn't be an excuse for shipping another 4 goals which could, and should have been, 8.

We showed no character or guts in the second half, it was painful to watch.

The buck stops with the manager, that's how the game is, we currently have a magager who shouldn't be anywhere near a Premier League club.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:52 - Dec 3 with 983 views3swan

Progress?

Not really as that would give us 27 points over the season.

That includes 3 points from a freak game against Palace where it was all about which defence could give away the most goals.

We have so many problems on and off the pitch, I can't see any way we will stay up.

Hope the next run of games will prove me totally wrong
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:54 - Dec 3 with 971 viewsmonmouth

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:49 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

Doesn't look like

He inspires you Perch? Honestly?

I think he comes across a s a self obsessed smug braggart tosspot, with absolutely nothing - nothing - on his cv to back up anything he says.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:54 - Dec 3 with 967 viewsblueytheblue

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:47 - Dec 3 by karnataka

I wouldn't disagree but those worse squads look far better motivated than us and won't go down without a fight.

Which is what I said.

Bradley is supposedly an excellent man manager, motivator. That I seem to recall was said be Kaplan or Levein, maybe Jenkins? Or as everyone else would say, a laughable falsehood.

If the Yanks are serious abut keeping you up, you need a firefighter to keep you up short term; BFS probably the best available short term candidate at this point in time.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:56 - Dec 3 with 949 viewsjack247

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:49 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

Doesn't look like

Doesn't matter how motivational you are on the training pitch. If you set the team up wrong and then stand there staring blankly and unable to change it when it inevitably goes tits up on match day, you aren't going to inspire anyone
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:59 - Dec 3 with 928 viewsperchrockjack

Fair point but our defenders show clear lack of physical guts.

A manager can inspire men to perform as best they can.

Ours are not.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:02 - Dec 3 with 907 views3swan

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:59 - Dec 3 by perchrockjack

Fair point but our defenders show clear lack of physical guts.

A manager can inspire men to perform as best they can.

Ours are not.

We are short of physical players all over the pitch, it's a sad indictment that the more prominent battler is a 34 year old call Leon
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 with 885 viewsMorfa_Same

It's not all Bradley's fault - the squad is desperately short of quality in all areas. But there's no denying we've got worse since he took over and I think any sensible person can see he's out of his depth and should go now. We need a new manager and a total overhaul of the squad in January to have any hope of salvaging this season, but the reality is we're probably already toast.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 with 883 viewsnierika

Is there a manger on the planet that could pick a lineup to get a result against Spurs away?
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:07 - Dec 3 with 870 views3swan

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 by nierika

Is there a manger on the planet that could pick a lineup to get a result against Spurs away?

It's not the result but the performance
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024