Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! 16:32 - Dec 3 with 14217 viewsTheResurrection

What the fack can Bradley do every week.... magic up 4 players from thin air?

This is our squad I'm afraid to tell you... Losing to Spurs after a disgusting act of blatant cheating to get them going isn't his fault. Bradley wasn't here in the Summer - this is what Jenkins has left us with.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:07 - Dec 3 with 972 viewsgrabsplatter

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:46 - Dec 3 by blueytheblue

You mention injecting belief,, pride...

I thought one thing all the Bradley backers said at the start was that he was an excellent motivator. Worse squads are above you.

I really don't think that there are worse squads above us - apart from Hull .
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:10]
N/A. on 18:07 - Dec 3 with 970 viewsHuw57

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 by nierika

Is there a manger on the planet that could pick a lineup to get a result against Spurs away?

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:06]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 966 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 by nierika

Is there a manger on the planet that could pick a lineup to get a result against Spurs away?

Not with our squad. But it's not really about "getting a result". We lost five nil and we were lucky to get nil.

Poll: Tory leader

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 961 viewsjack247

That's not the point and you know it. It was a pathetic, spineless performance. Play like that and we will get beat by Sunderland, Bournemouth et all.
N/A. on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 956 viewsHuw57

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:08 - Dec 3 by jack247

That's not the point and you know it. It was a pathetic, spineless performance. Play like that and we will get beat by Sunderland, Bournemouth et all.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:06]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:11 - Dec 3 with 1010 viewsTheResurrection

A question for all of you as you seem to be running out of "other" teams to pick from the one Bradley does.

A lot have been crying out for Montero to start, thread after thread, got to play 2 wingers... Then we've had Fernandez is shit, it's got to be VdH.

Is the only one left that we have to play with a striker up front? What, like we did in the farcical 2nd half?

You saw how much different the second half was compared to the first. Ok, we tried to contain Spurs and see what we could get out of the game off the break. It just never happened today, Montero was truly non existent, as was Barrow so they would not have been feeding any balls into Llorente.... which leads me onto him nicely...

We need 2 new centre forwards in January to have any chance and I'm guessing we need the cash from those 2 to finance them. Llorente is lost, his touch his woeful, his awareness shocking and any balls he does actually win in the air they end up 20 yards back the way they've come.

The false 9, whilst nobody's first choice, had reaped 4 out of 6 points the last 2 games and we were decent against Everton - the only difference from that game to today was Montero instead of Routs and VdH instead of Fede.

I'm not a Bradley fan as such, i'm just being realistic to his situation. You can bet Curtis and Williams are having a say in his formation decisions, but there is no magic wand.

I see the main stick to beat him with today is he hasn't motivated them enough!? So he picks a side most were asking for but he didn't get them up for it.

Can't you all see the much bigger problem?

Think about it - no matter what he does he can only ever choose a full back from Naughton, Taylor, Rangel and Kingsley. Only ever choose forwards from Boston, Llorente and McBurnie, wingers from Montero, Routs, Dyer and Barrow. Get the drift...??

Jenkins has facked us over good and proper, not Bradley.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:17 - Dec 3 with 984 viewsjack247

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:11 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

A question for all of you as you seem to be running out of "other" teams to pick from the one Bradley does.

A lot have been crying out for Montero to start, thread after thread, got to play 2 wingers... Then we've had Fernandez is shit, it's got to be VdH.

Is the only one left that we have to play with a striker up front? What, like we did in the farcical 2nd half?

You saw how much different the second half was compared to the first. Ok, we tried to contain Spurs and see what we could get out of the game off the break. It just never happened today, Montero was truly non existent, as was Barrow so they would not have been feeding any balls into Llorente.... which leads me onto him nicely...

We need 2 new centre forwards in January to have any chance and I'm guessing we need the cash from those 2 to finance them. Llorente is lost, his touch his woeful, his awareness shocking and any balls he does actually win in the air they end up 20 yards back the way they've come.

The false 9, whilst nobody's first choice, had reaped 4 out of 6 points the last 2 games and we were decent against Everton - the only difference from that game to today was Montero instead of Routs and VdH instead of Fede.

I'm not a Bradley fan as such, i'm just being realistic to his situation. You can bet Curtis and Williams are having a say in his formation decisions, but there is no magic wand.

I see the main stick to beat him with today is he hasn't motivated them enough!? So he picks a side most were asking for but he didn't get them up for it.

Can't you all see the much bigger problem?

Think about it - no matter what he does he can only ever choose a full back from Naughton, Taylor, Rangel and Kingsley. Only ever choose forwards from Boston, Llorente and McBurnie, wingers from Montero, Routs, Dyer and Barrow. Get the drift...??

Jenkins has facked us over good and proper, not Bradley.

A lot of sense in there. You still have to make the most of the tools you are given to work with though. We can't change 6 or 7 players, we can change the manager who isn't getting anywhere near the best out of them. Guidolin was starting to do that, there are other managers capable of it too.

The only good thing about today was it showed people what happens when you play Barrow and Montero together. Didn't really keep Spurs fullbacks pinned back did they?
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 974 viewsexiledclaseboy

Every time Montero starts he's anonymous. Why anyone expects the next time to be any different I've no idea.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:30]

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:20 - Dec 3 with 967 viewsjack247

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:19 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Every time Montero starts he's anonymous. Why anyone expects the next time to be any different I've no idea.

He made Routledge look like Neymar today
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:21 - Dec 3 with 959 views3swan

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:19 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Impact player at best.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:25 - Dec 3 with 929 viewsbarry_island

Newcastle won there last season. I'd give Le Havre more chance than us under their new manager.

GO BOB

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:27 - Dec 3 with 909 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:17 - Dec 3 by jack247

A lot of sense in there. You still have to make the most of the tools you are given to work with though. We can't change 6 or 7 players, we can change the manager who isn't getting anywhere near the best out of them. Guidolin was starting to do that, there are other managers capable of it too.

The only good thing about today was it showed people what happens when you play Barrow and Montero together. Didn't really keep Spurs fullbacks pinned back did they?

As much as I didn't want Guidolin to go you just can't say he was starting to get something out of them with any belief he would still be now. Yes, we played well against Man City and Liverpool but they were no guarantees for future success.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:33 - Dec 3 with 869 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:27 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

As much as I didn't want Guidolin to go you just can't say he was starting to get something out of them with any belief he would still be now. Yes, we played well against Man City and Liverpool but they were no guarantees for future success.

We played well for about half an hour in both of those games. Talk of our "improvement" when Guidolin was here has been massively overstated. We were mostly useless then and we're mostly useless now.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:34 - Dec 3 with 861 viewsjack247

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:27 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Agreed. It wasn't guaranteed, it just looked a lot more likely than it does now.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:34 - Dec 3 with 856 viewslonglostjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:33 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

We played well for about half an hour in both of those games. Talk of our "improvement" when Guidolin was here has been massively overstated. We were mostly useless then and we're mostly useless now.

Bollocks

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:35 - Dec 3 with 849 views3swan

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:33 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Totally agree, but we did look more of a team than a group of individuals.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:35 - Dec 3 with 849 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:34 - Dec 3 by longlostjack

Bollocks

I take it you respectfully disagree. That's fine.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:35 - Dec 3 with 849 viewskarnataka

I'd say we were mostly useless then and completely useless now.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:36 - Dec 3 with 835 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:35 - Dec 3 by karnataka

I'd say we were mostly useless then and completely useless now.

I cam go for that. It's a natural progression.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:37 - Dec 3 with 821 viewsbarry_island

Can I raise your second "mostly" to a "completely"? If so, I agree with you.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 814 viewsDarran

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:36 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Indeed under Guidolin today we'd have gone to WHL had a half decent performance and lost.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:39 - Dec 3 with 804 viewsTheResurrection

Had Jenkins brought in a commanding centre half, at least 1 full back, a general of a midfielder and a striker that can genuinely hold the ball up and bonus, pop one in now and again, and we turned in a performance like like that Bradley would deserve both barrels....

But.....

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:40 - Dec 3 with 788 viewskarnataka

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:36 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Fair enough but I think the 2 important points are:

1/ we had actually improved to get the 'mostly' useless level and it could justifiably be argued that we were heading in the right direction, if only slightly.

2/ Since then, we have changed the manager for someone who has overseen the slump to the 'completely' level.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:41]
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:41 - Dec 3 with 775 viewslonglostjack

Correct - and what's the point of starting with two wingers and Siggy up front. Our best player completely wasted. What was the fecking plan Bob ? Bring on Llorente at 0-0 after 75 minutes ?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:43 - Dec 3 with 758 viewslonglostjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:35 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

I take it you respectfully disagree. That's fine.

Sod the respectful tonight 😡

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024