Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! 16:32 - Dec 3 with 14216 viewsTheResurrection

What the fack can Bradley do every week.... magic up 4 players from thin air?

This is our squad I'm afraid to tell you... Losing to Spurs after a disgusting act of blatant cheating to get them going isn't his fault. Bradley wasn't here in the Summer - this is what Jenkins has left us with.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:44 - Dec 3 with 1107 viewsexiledclaseboy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:43 - Dec 3 by longlostjack

Sod the respectful tonight 😡

Fair enough.

Poll: Tory leader

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:48 - Dec 3 with 1087 viewsTheResurrection

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:41 - Dec 3 by longlostjack

Correct - and what's the point of starting with two wingers and Siggy up front. Our best player completely wasted. What was the fecking plan Bob ? Bring on Llorente at 0-0 after 75 minutes ?

If Llorente had started it would've been 10

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:48 - Dec 3 with 1081 viewsClinton

To support the theory it's the manager who's the problem, not necessarily the players.
I give you West Brom in 6th place. Their much hated manager knows his way around, can't see many of their players who we would want in our squad. Rondon probably. Chadli and berahino aren't playing at the moment.
If we had their manager and they had ours, I'd suggest they would be in the relegation scrap, we wouldn't.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:57 - Dec 3 with 1049 viewsNeathJack

The failure to select Llorente to start today off the back of his efforts last weekend was an abomination of a decision. To then couple that with the selection of Montero without having the target man in the box for him to actually cross to if he got in that situation completed the clusterfluck.

Of course, this is all down to the fact that it is decided (probably rightly) that we need two holding midfield players due to the weakness of the defence and the apparent need to select Fer because he pops up with the occasional goal despite the fact that 75% of his game (loose passes, failure to track runners etc) is a massive hindrance to anything we may want to achieve which then leads to our best player by two and a half country miles being played out of position.

To say that becasue we conceded a couple more in the second half after bringing Llorente on justifies the decision not to select is bizarre to say the least. The first half was complete one way traffic and it was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened with us set up purely to defend (working fast and loose with the word "defend" here).

The most depressing thing of all at the moment is our lack of ambition. both in the boardroom and in team selection. Look, the chances are very high that we are going to go down and if that happens to so be it. But lets go down swinging and fighting rather than the current mindset in selection of cowering in the corner hoping nothing too bad happens to us and we somehow get lucky.

I want to see the management and players puff their chests out and say to every other team we play that while we may not be the best team around, we're coming to attack you and cause you as many problems as we can muster. If that doesn't end up being enough then fine, but at least we'll have tried.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:01 - Dec 3 with 1020 viewscostalotta

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:57 - Dec 3 by NeathJack

The failure to select Llorente to start today off the back of his efforts last weekend was an abomination of a decision. To then couple that with the selection of Montero without having the target man in the box for him to actually cross to if he got in that situation completed the clusterfluck.

Of course, this is all down to the fact that it is decided (probably rightly) that we need two holding midfield players due to the weakness of the defence and the apparent need to select Fer because he pops up with the occasional goal despite the fact that 75% of his game (loose passes, failure to track runners etc) is a massive hindrance to anything we may want to achieve which then leads to our best player by two and a half country miles being played out of position.

To say that becasue we conceded a couple more in the second half after bringing Llorente on justifies the decision not to select is bizarre to say the least. The first half was complete one way traffic and it was only a matter of time before the floodgates opened with us set up purely to defend (working fast and loose with the word "defend" here).

The most depressing thing of all at the moment is our lack of ambition. both in the boardroom and in team selection. Look, the chances are very high that we are going to go down and if that happens to so be it. But lets go down swinging and fighting rather than the current mindset in selection of cowering in the corner hoping nothing too bad happens to us and we somehow get lucky.

I want to see the management and players puff their chests out and say to every other team we play that while we may not be the best team around, we're coming to attack you and cause you as many problems as we can muster. If that doesn't end up being enough then fine, but at least we'll have tried.

Excellent post!
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:05 - Dec 3 with 1005 viewsFieryJack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:57 - Dec 3 by NeathJack

Top post.

(My poor brother's on his way back from that shambles. Heard nothing from him. Probably too f****d off to bother texting, I imagine.)
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:06 - Dec 3 with 997 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:48 - Dec 3 by Clinton

To support the theory it's the manager who's the problem, not necessarily the players.
I give you West Brom in 6th place. Their much hated manager knows his way around, can't see many of their players who we would want in our squad. Rondon probably. Chadli and berahino aren't playing at the moment.
If we had their manager and they had ours, I'd suggest they would be in the relegation scrap, we wouldn't.

There we go , that's the end of the thread .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:06 - Dec 3 with 986 viewsItchySphincter

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:20 - Dec 3 by costalotta

I guess it depends on what you mean by organised. In the context of football I'm not sure I'd call it organised per se.

We did try set up in a very defensive way but come on, with our defence did we really have the quality to do that? That leads me onto Huw Jenkins... yes it's ultimately his decisions. That have put us where we are currently but if you think bob is the man, or making improvements on the previous your wrong. It's there for us all to see. How many goals have we shipped under bob? It's 19 in 7.

He's actually making us worse in every way and surely you see that?

He probably can but unfortunately he can't admit he's wrong or change his mind once he's nailed his colours to the mast - it's as if it's a sign of weakness. The opposite is true.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:09 - Dec 3 with 967 viewsShonky

Someone just spent an hour pondering why I didn't win the turner prize. just go to bed you cnts.

Its just a ride...

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:11 - Dec 3 with 952 viewsItchySphincter

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 17:21 - Dec 3 by jackrabbit

Less of the abusive verbiage old bean. We all have our opinions - keep it civil. I wouldn't dream of calling you a spineless foul-mouthed retard.

Anyway to answer your point - in civilised language - Bob is retaining the false no.9 starting line-up that was fairly successful at Everton and less so last week. Probably for the reason that Llorente and Baston have been underwhelming in their appearances this season - and as they were again today. Perhaps he thought our best chance of getting behind their defence was through Montero and Barrow. Unfortunately neither player was up to it - as are most of our players. It's a very poor team - period.

In a nutshell, he puts out the team which has the best footballers available to him.

He's a coward, obvious to anyone with eyes. He sends a previously reasonably competitive side out to be cowardly. Ki would've looked like a hardman amongst that lot today. It's happening to often to be a coincidence.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:11 - Dec 3 with 952 viewsMatlock_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 16:47 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

What should he do to make you feel better you clown? Take his top of and beat his chest?? WTF!!!

We just don't appreciate your brilliant insight do we?

Shame that, eh?
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 910 viewsjacksfullaces

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:11 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

A question for all of you as you seem to be running out of "other" teams to pick from the one Bradley does.

A lot have been crying out for Montero to start, thread after thread, got to play 2 wingers... Then we've had Fernandez is shit, it's got to be VdH.

Is the only one left that we have to play with a striker up front? What, like we did in the farcical 2nd half?

You saw how much different the second half was compared to the first. Ok, we tried to contain Spurs and see what we could get out of the game off the break. It just never happened today, Montero was truly non existent, as was Barrow so they would not have been feeding any balls into Llorente.... which leads me onto him nicely...

We need 2 new centre forwards in January to have any chance and I'm guessing we need the cash from those 2 to finance them. Llorente is lost, his touch his woeful, his awareness shocking and any balls he does actually win in the air they end up 20 yards back the way they've come.

The false 9, whilst nobody's first choice, had reaped 4 out of 6 points the last 2 games and we were decent against Everton - the only difference from that game to today was Montero instead of Routs and VdH instead of Fede.

I'm not a Bradley fan as such, i'm just being realistic to his situation. You can bet Curtis and Williams are having a say in his formation decisions, but there is no magic wand.

I see the main stick to beat him with today is he hasn't motivated them enough!? So he picks a side most were asking for but he didn't get them up for it.

Can't you all see the much bigger problem?

Think about it - no matter what he does he can only ever choose a full back from Naughton, Taylor, Rangel and Kingsley. Only ever choose forwards from Boston, Llorente and McBurnie, wingers from Montero, Routs, Dyer and Barrow. Get the drift...??

Jenkins has facked us over good and proper, not Bradley.

now this is the kind of post that shows me the ressurection is making a second coming that talks sense without personal vitriol.

moaning/lambasting the manager shows limited thinking, criticizing the squads shortcomings is fair, but only from the point of view as who honestly thought that a bunch of journeymen with a couple of stars would somehow be enough to get us out of a mess, that we already accepted we were in last year!

Absolutely disgusting what jenkins and others have done to our club, and whilst not much we can do to reverse the decline now (it was 2 yrs in the making) we can expose and hold them to account publicly and vehemently.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:25 - Dec 3 with 894 viewsdameedna

I am disappointed we did not start with Fernandez and Routledge though that is not the main reason for this loss. It is not going to be easy to come back but others have lost 5 nil this season including Everton.

Could also have done with Ki today.

We need to compete for signings that will make a difference.

We signed Llorente, Baston, Fer, Mawson and VDH. All on less money than Ayew, Williams and Shelvey. Should have mode a point of keeping Alberto and signing Allen, Bony, Chadli and Valencia. I suspect their agents knew what they were doing when they looked at the squads on offer.

Lucky goal to open the scoring but we are a division or two behind Spurs today. Newcastle or Leeds would have done better.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:28 - Dec 3 with 882 viewsMatlock_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:22 - Dec 3 by jacksfullaces

now this is the kind of post that shows me the ressurection is making a second coming that talks sense without personal vitriol.

moaning/lambasting the manager shows limited thinking, criticizing the squads shortcomings is fair, but only from the point of view as who honestly thought that a bunch of journeymen with a couple of stars would somehow be enough to get us out of a mess, that we already accepted we were in last year!

Absolutely disgusting what jenkins and others have done to our club, and whilst not much we can do to reverse the decline now (it was 2 yrs in the making) we can expose and hold them to account publicly and vehemently.

So if Bradley is irrelevant by comparison to the poor quality of the players, as you seem to suggest, (that is what you're saying isn't it?) then what's his job?

I thought his brief was to win matches, with what he has to hand.

If he can't do that, (or just win enough to keep us up) then perhaps he shouldn't have taken the job.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 19:31]
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:32 - Dec 3 with 859 viewsTheResurrection

Laughable post.

Llorente has been shockingly bad all season bar half hour or so.

It's his fault why we've had to seek other options to try and get anything from a game.

That second half summed us up with him up top. Farcical.

We need new strikers and for people to realise Montero isn't the answer.

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:39 - Dec 3 with 826 viewsskippyjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:22 - Dec 3 by jacksfullaces

"moaning/lambasting the manager shows limited thinking, criticizing the squads shortcomings is fair"

Jesus Christ.. For nearly every game, he has put an attacking midfielder, not just an attacking midfielder, our most dangerous weapon upfront.

He consistently f*cks around with the back four selection.. which for continuity and cohesiveness.. is baffling.

He starts with a winger that clearly offers nothing of a goal threat at home.

He makes two substitutions that cripple our width, which ultimately ended up in a crazy 5-4 victory whilst 3-1 up.

He starts with a winger that clearly offers nothing apart from supplying a forward with chips in the box.. so decides to nullify that threat by not selecting a forward.

He decided to take Jay Fulton off whilst 2-0 down, against Spurs at WHL, who pack the midfield and press right up into the opposition.

He then brought on Borja Baston whilst 3-0 down, to play on the left f*cking wing.

it should've been 8-0 or 9-0.. I think he wants the sack for the pay off myself.

Anyone who actually sticks up for this madness suffers some kind of mental disposition problem.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:41 - Dec 3 with 815 viewsjack247

Let's be honest about this. Bob isn't good enough, neither are some of the players. I don't blame him for taking the job or them for signing lucrative contracts. I would have done the same. We all know who is to blame for the mess we are in. It's not Bob, it's not Taylor, it's not Ki, its the crooks who employ them.

This squad should be good enough to stay up. They finished 12th last season with Williams and Ayew but without a proper striker.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:45 - Dec 3 with 791 viewslifelong

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:32 - Dec 3 by TheResurrection

Laughable post.

Llorente has been shockingly bad all season bar half hour or so.

It's his fault why we've had to seek other options to try and get anything from a game.

That second half summed us up with him up top. Farcical.

We need new strikers and for people to realise Montero isn't the answer.

We only won that game last week because Llorente was brought on.

When you play with two up front and no wide men, or nobody up front with two wide men, it just doesn't work.

We should be starting every game with a striker up front and one wide man, with the second wide man, preferably Montero, used as an impact substitute.

These are decisions that the manager makes,they are vital to our survival, I'm not confident that our current manager can make the correct decisions.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:49 - Dec 3 with 772 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 18:06 - Dec 3 by Morfa_Same

It's not all Bradley's fault - the squad is desperately short of quality in all areas. But there's no denying we've got worse since he took over and I think any sensible person can see he's out of his depth and should go now. We need a new manager and a total overhaul of the squad in January to have any hope of salvaging this season, but the reality is we're probably already toast.

The reality is that even with our squad from last season plus Llorente we would struggle under Bob to stay up, such is his ineptitude.

Monny is right - he's a puffed up braggart. Fancy comparing himself to Klopp FFS

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:52 - Dec 3 with 749 viewsjacksfullaces

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:28 - Dec 3 by Matlock_Jack

So if Bradley is irrelevant by comparison to the poor quality of the players, as you seem to suggest, (that is what you're saying isn't it?) then what's his job?

I thought his brief was to win matches, with what he has to hand.

If he can't do that, (or just win enough to keep us up) then perhaps he shouldn't have taken the job.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 19:31]

I think what I'm saying is the problems run so much deeper than Bradley.

And it suits the owners, sell outs, and simple media thinking to lambast him.

I am no fan of his, but to focus on him is a smokescreen is my thinking.

Forget whether he should have taken the job, he shouldn't have been offered the job.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:56 - Dec 3 with 651 viewsjacksfullaces

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:39 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

"moaning/lambasting the manager shows limited thinking, criticizing the squads shortcomings is fair"

Jesus Christ.. For nearly every game, he has put an attacking midfielder, not just an attacking midfielder, our most dangerous weapon upfront.

He consistently f*cks around with the back four selection.. which for continuity and cohesiveness.. is baffling.

He starts with a winger that clearly offers nothing of a goal threat at home.

He makes two substitutions that cripple our width, which ultimately ended up in a crazy 5-4 victory whilst 3-1 up.

He starts with a winger that clearly offers nothing apart from supplying a forward with chips in the box.. so decides to nullify that threat by not selecting a forward.

He decided to take Jay Fulton off whilst 2-0 down, against Spurs at WHL, who pack the midfield and press right up into the opposition.

He then brought on Borja Baston whilst 3-0 down, to play on the left f*cking wing.

it should've been 8-0 or 9-0.. I think he wants the sack for the pay off myself.

Anyone who actually sticks up for this madness suffers some kind of mental disposition problem.

that became very personal very quickly ...

reasonably well mentally thanks .. you?

pretty much the same level of criticism albeit on defensive performances were levelled at Guidolin. And Monks dismantling of the Swansea way before him.

My point is to look a little deeper than Bradley, nothing more or less than that ...
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:58 - Dec 3 with 643 viewsjacksfullaces

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:41 - Dec 3 by jack247

Let's be honest about this. Bob isn't good enough, neither are some of the players. I don't blame him for taking the job or them for signing lucrative contracts. I would have done the same. We all know who is to blame for the mess we are in. It's not Bob, it's not Taylor, it's not Ki, its the crooks who employ them.

This squad should be good enough to stay up. They finished 12th last season with Williams and Ayew but without a proper striker.

yep. pretty much all I was saying, thanks for saying it so much more eloquently.

I would add that squad last season though was creaking, that was recognised, but decisions taken actually weakened it.

Why was that allowed to happen? Can we hold these clowns to account now? What is done is done, but Jenkins and co really shouldn't be allowed to get away with this any longer.
Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 20:00 - Dec 3 with 633 viewsskippyjack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:56 - Dec 3 by jacksfullaces

pretty much the same level of criticism albeit on defensive performances were levelled at Guidolin. And Monks dismantling of the Swansea way before him.

My point is to look a little deeper than Bradley, nothing more or less than that ...

Yes.. the owners are c*nts.. but some of these decisions are making it look like he wants the sack..

It was like a League Two team rolling up at WHL punting balls for territory gain.. defensive holes like the craters on mars.

We're down.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 20:02 - Dec 3 with 625 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:56 - Dec 3 by jacksfullaces

What????

Some of our best defensive perfrmances came this season came under Guidolin - Chelsea , an City and Liverpool at home.

Bob's side has shipped four goals at home to Crystal f*cking Palace mate. They lost 5 on the bounce before playing us.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 20:02 - Dec 3 with 622 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Bradley gave you Montero, WTF's the matter with some of you?! on 19:06 - Dec 3 by oh_tommy_tommy

There we go , that's the end of the thread .

Bang on Tommy - this whole thread is a ruse

the OP is bent
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024