Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. 19:19 - Dec 3 with 4032 viewsswanmageddon

Beaten by a phantom penalty and a wonderstrike after doing an amazing job for 40 minutes.

Yes the squad isn't the best, but the last two "winnable" home games have resulted in an unlucky 0-0 against Watford, and a win against Palace.

Just a reminder to those preaching Swanmageddon after losing to a top team:

(H) Sunderland (1-1-5 away)
(A) West Brom (3-2-2 home)
(A) Middlesbrough (1-1-4 home)
(H) West Ham (1-1-5 away)
(H) Bournemouth (1-2-4 away)

You're all going to be laughing when you're 12th by New Years.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:20 - Dec 3 with 3062 viewsCooperman

And you are who?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 3037 viewsjack247

It wasn't an amazing job, it was parking the bus. The first goal was always coming. We were lucky to last that long.

We won't beat those teams unless we up our game significantly
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 3036 viewslifelong

I'm half drunk, you must be completely pissed.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 3028 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I like your optimism

Come on the Swans

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:22 - Dec 3 with 3020 viewsItchySphincter

"amazing job for 40 minutes"

I've got nothing............

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:54 - Dec 3 with 2877 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:20 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

And you are who?

Shitcûnt McCocksnorkel.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:57 - Dec 3 with 2849 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:22 - Dec 3 by lifelong

I'm half drunk, you must be completely pissed.

Crystal meth. Lots of it.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 21:20 - Dec 3 with 2620 viewsbathgatejack

So they let you out for the day unsupervised
Login to get fewer ads

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 22:59 - Dec 3 with 2457 viewsSoberBaker

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:20 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

And you are who?

Spelled his username wrong.

Should be Swanmogadon

AMOW

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:10 - Dec 4 with 2338 viewsMurph75

I know i shouldn't respond to this posting of a WUM and I know I should know better and I hate using the word BUT......First of all the club should repay any of the poor f**kers that paid to travel to London this close to Christmas to watch that sh!t and anybody involved in that sh!t should f00k right off. Bradley do the decent thing and hold your hands up and leave.

P.s very emotional post.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:11 - Dec 4 with 2332 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 19:54 - Dec 3 by WarwickHunt

Shitcûnt McCocksnorkel.

Swear of the day

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:20 - Dec 4 with 2305 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:11 - Dec 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Swear of the day

Some Scouse scally gobshite wearing a Liverpool scarf knocked on my door at 4-0 trying to sell me fûcking tea towels out of a holdall.

He retreated somewhat abruptly.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:22 - Dec 4 with 2295 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:20 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

Some Scouse scally gobshite wearing a Liverpool scarf knocked on my door at 4-0 trying to sell me fûcking tea towels out of a holdall.

He retreated somewhat abruptly.

Do you live in an episode of Bread?

I thought you'd be there today!

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:27 - Dec 4 with 2270 viewsexiledclaseboy

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:22 - Dec 4 by NeiltheTaylor

Either he was in Manchester today or he doesn't #stayforthe90

And to think he offered to meet me to dissect the game.

Poll: Tory leader

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:30 - Dec 4 with 2256 viewsMurph75

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:27 - Dec 4 by exiledclaseboy

Either he was in Manchester today or he doesn't #stayforthe90

And to think he offered to meet me to dissect the game.

The tw@t has never been to a game. Too busy on here looking for spelling mistakes.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:31 - Dec 4 with 2255 viewsRancid

''You're all going to be laughing when you're 12th by New Years.''

Not a Swans fan then?

I agree that we can pick up points against the sides you mention but at no point today were we doing an 'amazing job'.Did you ever watch us under Martinez, Rodgers and Laudrup?
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:31 - Dec 4 with 2253 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I can't say anything - I wasn't even a proper plastic as I had to go for pre season at the local ski Center where I work part time.

I thought I'd likely ladded it by telling my Spurs mate not to text me as I was watching it after - I wasn't expecting my missus on the porch as I got home telling me I might not want to watch it!

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:38 - Dec 4 with 2214 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:22 - Dec 4 by NeiltheTaylor

They're usually from Essex...

Couldn't face it, mate. Too depressing - even without standing next to Jez for 90 minutes...

I think he may have committed Harakiri at Liverpool Street.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:41 - Dec 4 with 2200 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:30 - Dec 4 by Murph75

The tw@t has never been to a game. Too busy on here looking for spelling mistakes.

I was there before you were born, you snivelling fücking retard.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:44 - Dec 4 with 2181 viewsMurph75

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:41 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

I was there before you were born, you snivelling fücking retard.

Ooof look at Billy big b0ll0cks.

Go back to w@nk!ng in your socks.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:47 - Dec 4 with 2172 viewsNeiltheTaylor

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:38 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

They're usually from Essex...

Couldn't face it, mate. Too depressing - even without standing next to Jez for 90 minutes...

I think he may have committed Harakiri at Liverpool Street.

Self immolation overcomes his natural aversion to kebabs.

Look what you have done, City!

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:47 - Dec 4 with 2169 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:44 - Dec 4 by Murph75

Ooof look at Billy big b0ll0cks.

Go back to w@nk!ng in your socks.

Have you finally given up as president of Bradley's fan club then?

Pavlov's dog got the drift quicker than you. Dopey cûnt.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:49 - Dec 4 with 2162 viewsMurph75

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:47 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

Have you finally given up as president of Bradley's fan club then?

Pavlov's dog got the drift quicker than you. Dopey cûnt.

Like I said "f00k off Billy big b0ll0cks".

You're nothing but an internet WUM who's got nothing to offer real life.
You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:52 - Dec 4 with 2151 viewsWarwickHunt

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:49 - Dec 4 by Murph75

Like I said "f00k off Billy big b0ll0cks".

You're nothing but an internet WUM who's got nothing to offer real life.

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:55 - Dec 4 with 2142 viewsMurph75

You're all going to be laughing about today when you're 12th by New Years. on 00:52 - Dec 4 by WarwickHunt

Thought so you pr!ck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024