Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
greedy c@nts 19:55 - Dec 3 with 3639 viewsangryjack

If wot I'm told is true,them units in cwmdu that,ugly can't Morgan own he been charging rent of 35,000 grand a year to businesses but 100,000 grand to wans because he could get away with it and now the yanks have sussed it and closing shop

greedy c@nts on 20:02 - Dec 3 with 2809 viewsangryjack

Swans shop for rent
greedy c@nts on 20:12 - Dec 3 with 2701 viewsItchySphincter

No surprise there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

greedy c@nts on 20:14 - Dec 3 with 2661 viewsmajorraglan

If this is true ( and I am not doubting you) then it begs the question are there any other examples of this taking place in the club?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 20:20]
greedy c@nts on 20:17 - Dec 3 with 2595 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I attempted to compile a list of ways in which directors / former directors were using the club to the advantage of many of their other business interests a month or two ago.

Most replies consisted of abuse and it was left to drift into obscurity.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

greedy c@nts on 20:20 - Dec 3 with 2570 viewswaynekerr55

greedy c@nts on 20:17 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I attempted to compile a list of ways in which directors / former directors were using the club to the advantage of many of their other business interests a month or two ago.

Someone should drop the FCA and the police a line.

These greedy bastards deserve everything they get.

CÅ«nts

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

greedy c@nts on 20:30 - Dec 3 with 2493 viewsangryjack

greedy c@nts on 20:17 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd love to bump into morgn and Jenkins together but on at time will do,because they r worse than petty and I m a psycho who is now feeling vulnerable and hurt.I need help rite now I'm having silly thoughts about hurting the
greedy c@nts on 20:38 - Dec 3 with 2403 viewsItchySphincter

greedy c@nts on 20:30 - Dec 3 by angryjack

I'd love to bump into morgn and Jenkins together but on at time will do,because they r worse than petty and I m a psycho who is now feeling vulnerable and hurt.I need help rite now I'm having silly thoughts about hurting the

Probably a good job you didn't finish that one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

greedy c@nts on 20:43 - Dec 3 with 2363 viewsBrynmill_Jack

greedy c@nts on 20:30 - Dec 3 by angryjack

Good job these American's aren't mafia types innit. I'd be worried in that case if I was one of the sellouts

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

greedy c@nts on 20:44 - Dec 3 with 2343 viewsGowerjack

greedy c@nts on 20:14 - Dec 3 by majorraglan

If this is true ( and I am not doubting you) then it begs the question are there any other examples of this taking place in the club?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 20:20]

If true it also begs the question was the trust director aware of this?

And if not...

Why not.

As to other examples yes I believe there are, Morgans building company doing the Academy and Training ground without the projects being put out to competitive tender has always worried me.

And its amazing how much bottled water and sachets of ketchup a PL football consumes....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

greedy c@nts on 20:46 - Dec 3 with 2321 views34dfgdf54

Jenkins, Dineen and the rest of them have been shafting the club last few seasons, shame on us for not doing something earlier.

This season is done, we are done, I don't care about relegation but I think very dark days are ahead.
greedy c@nts on 20:49 - Dec 3 with 2273 viewsJackfath

If these allegations are true. What could be done, if anything? WHo is going to do anything?

Are we all just happy typing on our keyboards and saying how bad it all is?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

greedy c@nts on 20:50 - Dec 3 with 2260 viewsangryjack

greedy c@nts on 20:38 - Dec 3 by ItchySphincter

Probably a good job you didn't finish that one.

Honestly can't wait don't care about wot happens to me want see them hurt.they have been robbing our club because they have been INA position they could
greedy c@nts on 20:51 - Dec 3 with 2244 viewswaynekerr55

greedy c@nts on 20:49 - Dec 3 by Jackfath

If these allegations are true. What could be done, if anything? WHo is going to do anything?

Are we all just happy typing on our keyboards and saying how bad it all is?

Concerns allied with evidence should be passed to the trust, to be raised in the appropriate internal (club) forum and external (police/financial conduct authority/companies house) forum.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

greedy c@nts on 20:52 - Dec 3 with 2232 viewsGowerjack

It's a good job we have a strong well organised and proactive Supporters Trust.

Imagine what the old board could have got away with if we didn't?

Plastic since 1974

greedy c@nts on 20:52 - Dec 3 with 2229 viewsgiantstoneater

greedy c@nts on 20:44 - Dec 3 by Gowerjack

And if not...

Why not.

As to other examples yes I believe there are, Morgans building company doing the Academy and Training ground without the projects being put out to competitive tender has always worried me.

And its amazing how much bottled water and sachets of ketchup a PL football consumes....

This is an issue for me as well, why did we need to develop two training facilities when one would have done it stinks to high heaven.
greedy c@nts on 20:56 - Dec 3 with 2170 viewsskippyjack

greedy c@nts on 20:52 - Dec 3 by giantstoneater

This is an issue for me as well, why did we need to develop two training facilities when one would have done it stinks to high heaven.

The CAT 1 Academy generates extra income from the FA..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

greedy c@nts on 21:00 - Dec 3 with 2119 viewsgiantstoneater

How much income and where does it go? back into the Academy hopefully. It would be nice to know who owned the firms used to build them.
greedy c@nts on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 2103 viewsangryjack

greedy c@nts on 20:56 - Dec 3 by skippyjack

The CAT 1 Academy generates extra income from the FA..

What's point when we be in league1
greedy c@nts on 21:05 - Dec 3 with 2057 viewsskippyjack

greedy c@nts on 21:00 - Dec 3 by giantstoneater

How much income and where does it go? back into the Academy hopefully. It would be nice to know who owned the firms used to build them.

I don't know how much.. but CAT 1 teams are the most funded.. and youth players get paid stupid amounts

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

greedy c@nts on 21:06 - Dec 3 with 2046 viewsQuakerJack

If you are reading this you greedy scumbags, and I know you do, fak off out of our club... Dineen you fat pr1ck, you joked about what the NBA did to Petty... Dont forget what our fans are prepared to do to kents who screw it over.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

greedy c@nts on 21:08 - Dec 3 with 2013 viewsRancid

greedy c@nts on 20:52 - Dec 3 by Gowerjack

It's a good job we have a strong well organised and proactive Supporters Trust.

Imagine what the old board could have got away with if we didn't?

Exactly.They should all be entitled to claim ''Carers Allowance'' the way they've looked after the club.It's a shame they never knew they could.
greedy c@nts on 21:34 - Dec 3 with 1840 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd have thought it is The Trust who are in the best position to do something about it. They have the money to pay for investigations into this sort of thing.

I'd imagine a blind eye was turned to a lot of the conflict of interests from other board directors over the past few years, considering their own man on the board had his own ones too.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 21:50]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

greedy c@nts on 21:35 - Dec 3 with 1833 viewsDewi1jack

greedy c@nts on 20:44 - Dec 3 by Gowerjack

And if not...

Why not.

Wasn't it the academy that required an extension building a short time after it was built and opened?
Or was it the training ground facilities?
Genuine bad planning or a chance to double the build cost in having to remove a roof to build a second floor?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

greedy c@nts on 21:46 - Dec 3 with 1762 viewsRancid

greedy c@nts on 21:34 - Dec 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd have thought it is The Trust who are in the best position to do something about it. They have the money to pay for investigations into this sort of thing.

I'd imagine a blind eye was turned to a lot of the conflict of interests from other board directors over the past few years, considering their own man on the board had his own ones too.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 21:50]

I'd guess that anyone who was anyone at the club has benefited one way or another in the last 5 years or so.In what manner who knows but I'd imagine it would probably determine how vocal they might be on what's happened and is happening at the club.
greedy c@nts on 22:24 - Dec 3 with 1565 viewsGowerjack

greedy c@nts on 21:35 - Dec 3 by Dewi1jack

Wasn't it the academy that required an extension building a short time after it was built and opened?
Or was it the training ground facilities?
Genuine bad planning or a chance to double the build cost in having to remove a roof to build a second floor?

Absolutely.

It was the Academy building.

Adding an entire new floor to a brand new building.

Ill thought out and expensive.

Good job the contractor was owned by a board member otherwise we may have been properly tucked up....

Plastic since 1974

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024