Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley 21:10 - Dec 3 with 1420 viewsJamie_900

Thought he was fantastic during his little cameo appearances for us. Remember him doing well at home, and away against Arsenal in the FA Cup. Skippered Leeds to a 2-0 win over Villa tonight, I'm by no means saying he is better than what we have now, but he is certainly not any worse, gives us that extra option. Call him back?

Kyle Bartley on 21:17 - Dec 3 with 1378 viewsCooperman

Were you at Oxford away Mrs Bartley?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Kyle Bartley on 21:19 - Dec 3 with 1356 viewsClinton

Despite him being a big imposing unit, when he first played his distribution was terrible.
He then made some dreadful clangers to put us out the FA Cup 2 years running and last season had a couple of changers leading directly to goals.
This lead to hatred from the fans similar to what Taylor Ki and Fernandez gets. It'd be impossible for him to come back now. First mistake, the hysterical element would melt down and demand he be hung drawn and quartered, or sent somewhere terrible like Leeds.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Kyle Bartley on 21:19 - Dec 3 with 1350 viewsmarchamjack

Was way below par when with us. Shows how far we've fallen that he's even being mentioned as someone who could now help us.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kyle Bartley on 21:26 - Dec 3 with 1317 viewsAl_Bundy

Some strange OP postings this evening
Kyle Bartley on 21:28 - Dec 3 with 1303 viewsbarry_island

I'm thinking Danny Bartley could improve us at the moment.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Kyle Bartley on 21:33 - Dec 3 with 1271 viewsDJack

Kyle Bartley on 21:17 - Dec 3 by Cooperman

Were you at Oxford away Mrs Bartley?

It's mental...compare and contrast Oxford away and Everton in the cup...but yes he's a bit shit(currently)

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Kyle Bartley on 21:35 - Dec 3 with 1256 viewsDyfnant

He's fooking awful.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Kyle Bartley on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 1191 viewsDJack

Kyle Bartley on 21:35 - Dec 3 by Dyfnant

He's fooking awful.

Subtle as ever mate

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley on 22:05 - Dec 3 with 1170 viewsMatlock_Jack

He may be playing well for Leeds, but that doesn't mean he could be the defensive difference in a Premiership relegation fight.

Leeds will discover the extent of that gulf, if they find themselves promoted.
Kyle Bartley on 22:21 - Dec 3 with 1139 viewsDyfnant

Kyle Bartley on 21:59 - Dec 3 by DJack

Subtle as ever mate

Kyle Bartley on 22:29 - Dec 3 with 1115 viewsCroftyjack

Well he will come in handy for our push next season!!
Kyle Bartley on 22:37 - Dec 3 with 1076 viewsjasper_T

It bodes well for next season that a player as sht as Bartley looks good in the Champo.
Kyle Bartley on 22:39 - Dec 3 with 1070 viewsJango

The difference between playing regularly and playing once every few months is huge for a players confidence. The thing is when you play a cup game now and then is that if you have a bad game, you're remembered for it. Amat has had a stinker pretty much every game this season yet he's seen as a top defender by many.
Kyle Bartley on 22:47 - Dec 3 with 1044 viewsGriffting

I mean, it's difficult to say he'd do any worse than the defence on show recently.
15+ odd goals in the past few games is farcical and he's been about that level for most of his time here. Not sure if I'd want him back here but I wouldn't particularly want to come back here this season if I was him, especially if he's playing well at Leeds.
Kyle Bartley on 22:52 - Dec 3 with 1027 viewsjackportis

All the players would be ok in the league below as this is their level. Championship standard.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Kyle Bartley on 23:02 - Dec 3 with 994 viewsRancid

I read an interview with him and he says for the first time in his career he's seen as a leader at a club and someone who the players turn to and he's loving it as a result.With Ash gone and our defence the worst it's ever been I'd put Bartley in ahead of Fernandez in a heartbeat right now.Now how desperate is that? ha
Kyle Bartley on 23:08 - Dec 3 with 963 viewsMorfa_Same

Bartley has found his level. He shouldn't be anywhere near a Premier League club. The same applies to many of our current squad sadly.
Kyle Bartley on 23:08 - Dec 3 with 953 viewsDyfnant

Kyle Bartley on 22:47 - Dec 3 by Griffting

I mean, it's difficult to say he'd do any worse than the defence on show recently.
15+ odd goals in the past few games is farcical and he's been about that level for most of his time here. Not sure if I'd want him back here but I wouldn't particularly want to come back here this season if I was him, especially if he's playing well at Leeds.

He was directly responsible for 3 own goals in Monks last 4 games. He's at his correct level

Kyle Bartley on 23:11 - Dec 3 with 937 viewsstid

You know you stand no chance of survival when your best cb is in the Championship and it happens to be Kyle F##King Bartley !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024