Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Sutton on MOTD 22:35 - Dec 3 with 2514 viewscentrestandswan

not one of our greatest fans at the best of times, should be interesting.Not looking forward to it.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:05 - Dec 3 with 2447 viewsjack2jack

Well can't argue with what he said to be fair
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:09 - Dec 3 with 2414 viewsKerouac

I can.
Endorsing cheating is not good enough.
It's not about today's result it is about young men who look up to Dele Ali watching him cheat with their own eyes....every observer agreeing that he cheated...and then hearing that it's no big deal.

Diving is disgusting and the little shite should be fukking embarrassed AND BE MADE TO FEEL EMBARRASSED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:13 - Dec 3 with 2377 viewsLoyal

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:09 - Dec 3 by Kerouac

I can.
It's not about today's result it is about young men who look up to Dele Ali watching him cheat with their own eyes....every observer agreeing that he cheated...and then hearing that it's no big deal.

Diving is disgusting and the little shite should be fukking embarrassed AND BE MADE TO FEEL EMBARRASSED.

Chris Sutton is one of life's cheats, a criminally convicted fool who doesn't have any right to have an opinion on anything other than what he has for his tea. He doesn't understand conversation and obviously has like minded degenerates employing him at the BBC. Don't forget some on here actually pay a licence fee.

But to listen to this thicko is a payment too far.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:13 - Dec 3 with 2374 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can.

This.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:14 - Dec 3 with 2369 viewsjack2jack

I can.

Though he said it was a dive. Unfortunately Deli Ali is a serial diver,and should be embarrassed,its the worst kind of cheating,but the ref swallowed it hook line and sinker
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:25 - Dec 3 with 2289 viewsRancid

I haven't watched MOTD for months.I can't even bring myself to look at the league table either.I know we're bottom again though but just seeing it and even worse, hearing the like of Chris Sutton berating us, is something I can do without.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:30 - Dec 3 with 2266 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:25 - Dec 3 by Rancid

I haven't watched MOTD for months.I can't even bring myself to look at the league table either.I know we're bottom again though but just seeing it and even worse, hearing the like of Chris Sutton berating us, is something I can do without.

I've watched MOTD twice this season. Guess which two games.

Sutton is a Daily Mail pundit style. No point, no substance, whiny, populist c*nt.

Poll: Tory leader

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:36 - Dec 3 with 2231 viewsRancid

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:30 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

Sutton is a Daily Mail pundit style. No point, no substance, whiny, populist c*nt.

I couldn't even watch the Palace game as entertaining as it was.When we were at our best I'd watch the night show and get up early Sunday morning for the repeat.I never miss watching us live but to see it again the same day has become something I don't need on my weekend off.
Login to get fewer ads

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 00:36 - Dec 4 with 2082 viewsHumpty

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:30 - Dec 3 by exiledclaseboy

What's so wrong with being populist?

That means everyone likes it. It's popular.

F*cking luvvies.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 00:38 - Dec 4 with 2066 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 00:36 - Dec 4 by Humpty

What's so wrong with being populist?

That means everyone likes it. It's popular.

F*cking luvvies.

Farage lover. Etc.

Poll: Tory leader

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:06 - Dec 4 with 1924 viewsphact0rri

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 23:36 - Dec 3 by Rancid

I couldn't even watch the Palace game as entertaining as it was.When we were at our best I'd watch the night show and get up early Sunday morning for the repeat.I never miss watching us live but to see it again the same day has become something I don't need on my weekend off.

Exactly how I feel. For the longest time I'd spring out of bed on saturday morning no matter the kick off time (I'm in the US) to watch us play. Girlfriends would say that Swansea City was better than coffee for me. Then I'd wait for the stream of MOTD. Then I'd listen to the pundits talk about us on the radio, on a weekly basis. I couldn't get enough football. This season though, I feel like hermit.

I mostly always avoid all the news because I don't want to feel more of a wreck than the matches make me feel. And its not the losing of matches. I can deal with that. But it feels like save for a handful of games a proper shift doesn't look like its put in. And thats truely what gets to me. I love Swansea City, and football (and rugby) is my slice of home every weekend. But lately I don't even want to think about it.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:22 - Dec 4 with 1910 viewsjack247

That dive was irrelevant, it's cheating but it's Tottenham's issue. Had Dele Alli been booked instead of given a penalty, they still would have stuffed us. Let's not think we lost because of a dodgy penalty
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:56 - Dec 4 with 1884 viewsjackal

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:22 - Dec 4 by jack247

That dive was irrelevant, it's cheating but it's Tottenham's issue. Had Dele Alli been booked instead of given a penalty, they still would have stuffed us. Let's not think we lost because of a dodgy penalty

Not the point.

Cheating is ruining the game and saying it doesn't matter because we would have lost anyway is ridiculous.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 07:08 - Dec 4 with 1863 viewsjack247

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:56 - Dec 4 by jackal

Not the point.

Cheating is ruining the game and saying it doesn't matter because we would have lost anyway is ridiculous.

I didn't say cheating doesn't matter though did I. Please don't try to argue against points I didn't make.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 07:30 - Dec 4 with 1829 viewsjackal

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 07:08 - Dec 4 by jack247

I didn't say cheating doesn't matter though did I. Please don't try to argue against points I didn't make.

Actually I was aiming that remark to that pr*ck Sutton.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 10:01 - Dec 4 with 1546 viewsjack247

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 07:30 - Dec 4 by jackal

Fair enough, misunderstood your post. My apologies.

If he said I didn't affect the outcome of the mach he was right. In his position, he should be more concerned with cheating and the game in general though. I agree with you totally on that.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:10 - Dec 4 with 1525 viewsjack247

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 07:30 - Dec 4 by jackal

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 10:13 - Dec 4 with 1504 viewsmonmouth

Did we feel the same when Ayew was diving all over the shop?

I hate that nasty little prick Alli and I hate cheating, but it's hardly a new invention is it? The ref fell for it. he won't be the last. Players fall over all game when they have no momentum. He just did a more extreme job of it in a more damaging area. I'd love them to ban him and anyone that does it and stop giving free kicks because they go down all over the pitch quicker that a cardiff girl in a caroline street doorway, but it aint going to happen.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 10:18 - Dec 4 with 1474 viewscrix

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:56 - Dec 4 by jackal

Not the point.

while I do agree it shouldn't happen, youre statement however implies its a recent thing, but theres been cheating in the game for as long as ive watched it (40ish years).
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 11:00 - Dec 4 with 1401 viewsWxmJax

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 06:22 - Dec 4 by jack247

Man Utd had 37 chances against Burnley in October, the most ever apparently, the result was 0-0. Liverpool had 81% possession against Burnley, Burnley won 2-1.

There WAS no certainty that we would lose. Spurs recent record wasn't good (1 win in 9) before yesterday and doubts were starting to creep in, hence Ali chancing his luck diving. Spurs then grew enormously in confidence after the second goal while ours plummeted.

That penalty decision WAS decisive yesterday, going in 0-0 half time would have been massive for us and who knows what would have happened second half. We'd have gone in 0-0 and confidence growing, instead we went in 2 down, feeling cheated once again against one of the big teams, all due to the dodgy penalty.

I still want Bob to go though.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 11:11 - Dec 4 with 1371 viewsjack247

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 11:00 - Dec 4 by WxmJax

Man Utd had 37 chances against Burnley in October, the most ever apparently, the result was 0-0. Liverpool had 81% possession against Burnley, Burnley won 2-1.

There WAS no certainty that we would lose. Spurs recent record wasn't good (1 win in 9) before yesterday and doubts were starting to creep in, hence Ali chancing his luck diving. Spurs then grew enormously in confidence after the second goal while ours plummeted.

That penalty decision WAS decisive yesterday, going in 0-0 half time would have been massive for us and who knows what would have happened second half. We'd have gone in 0-0 and confidence growing, instead we went in 2 down, feeling cheated once again against one of the big teams, all due to the dodgy penalty.

I still want Bob to go though.

It really wasn't. Bob set us up for a hiding yesterday. It was only a matter of time.

Burnley can defend and played far better in both of those games (from the highlights) than we did yesterday.

As an aside, Delle Alli didn't dive because they had 1 win in 9 and doubts were starting to kick in, he dived because it is second nature to him.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 11:41 - Dec 4 with 1299 viewsWxmJax

You can't say Burnley defended well when they had record attempts against them, they just rode their luck, as we were doing. If we'd gone in 0-0 I'd have been thinking we can get something here, maybe even nick it, as would have the players but at 2-0 any thoughts of a comeback had long gone. Just hope that things are going on behind the scenes for a replacement.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 12:09 - Dec 4 with 1230 viewsjack247

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 11:41 - Dec 4 by WxmJax

You can't say Burnley defended well when they had record attempts against them, they just rode their luck, as we were doing. If we'd gone in 0-0 I'd have been thinking we can get something here, maybe even nick it, as would have the players but at 2-0 any thoughts of a comeback had long gone. Just hope that things are going on behind the scenes for a replacement.

I get your point, but you are ignoring the fact he set us up to play that negatively, we were just waiting to concede. We conceded 4 at home to Crystal Palace last week. We can't defend as well as Burnley can and I'm pretty sure would have lost both of the games you referred to.

Even if we had somehow gone in 0-0, it would still have been a matter of time.
Chris Sutton on MOTD on 12:13 - Dec 4 with 1221 viewsunion_jack

Chris Sutton on MOTD on 12:09 - Dec 4 by jack247

I get your point, but you are ignoring the fact he set us up to play that negatively, we were just waiting to concede. We conceded 4 at home to Crystal Palace last week. We can't defend as well as Burnley can and I'm pretty sure would have lost both of the games you referred to.

Even if we had somehow gone in 0-0, it would still have been a matter of time.

We'll never know of course but we stood a better chance at 0-0 than at 2-0.

If I had to put my house on it, I'd say the result (maybe not the score line) would have been the same.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024