Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peaceful protest 23:06 - Dec 3 with 1173 viewsSwanjaxs

After the Sunderland game outside the West Stand? Why not.... better than just chatting shit on message boards ....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Peaceful protest on 23:07 - Dec 3 with 1160 viewsLoyal

You are either born a leader or a follower, chat shit mate, or lead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Peaceful protest on 23:10 - Dec 3 with 1134 viewsSwanjaxs

Peaceful protest on 23:07 - Dec 3 by Loyal

You are either born a leader or a follower, chat shit mate, or lead.

I'll be there! I'm a patron of the West Stand anyway so it's on the way 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Peaceful protest on 23:12 - Dec 3 with 1128 viewsstid

Back them from the first whistle and then if we lose I really hope things turn ugly.
Peaceful protest on 23:17 - Dec 3 with 1101 viewsLoyal

Peaceful protest on 23:12 - Dec 3 by stid

Back them from the first whistle and then if we lose I really hope things turn ugly.

There should be nothing peaceful about anything from now on. They have had it too easy, after all what will you get for it ? A three year ban, well who gives a fck that won't matter to many, if anyone has totally had it with the club then go out In a blaze of glory. About time it was said.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Peaceful protest on 23:17 - Dec 3 with 1098 viewsSwanjaxs

Of course back the team to the hilt, but even if we beat Sunderland a peaceful protest (with the emphasis on peaceful) to show the "board of directors " that the thin edge of the wedge is approaching?

Peaceful protest on 23:19 - Dec 3 with 1084 viewsSwanjaxs

Peaceful protest on 23:17 - Dec 3 by Loyal

There should be nothing peaceful about anything from now on. They have had it too easy, after all what will you get for it ? A three year ban, well who gives a fck that won't matter to many, if anyone has totally had it with the club then go out In a blaze of glory. About time it was said.

It's time to put up or shut up imho mate 👍

Peaceful protest on 23:24 - Dec 3 with 1059 viewsWingstandwood

Peaceful protest on 23:17 - Dec 3 by Loyal

There is an extremely likelihood that things will become extremely nasty. The continued presence of freeloading parasites leeching away is fuelling hatred and anger that will inevitably at some stage reach a tipping point. It's a case of tick tock, tick tock, tick tock IMO.

Argus!

Peaceful protest on 23:24 - Dec 3 with 1060 viewsDarran

What does peaceful mean?
Is it like one of those silent discos?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Peaceful protest on 23:28 - Dec 3 with 1043 viewsBigPhilG

You're hopng old Jack turns up then ?
Peaceful protest on 23:33 - Dec 3 with 1026 viewsbarry_island

Be careful, who knows who is lined up with the other side.

Just smile.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Peaceful protest on 23:34 - Dec 3 with 1022 viewsSwanjaxs

Peaceful protest on 23:24 - Dec 3 by Darran

What does peaceful mean?
Is it like one of those silent discos?

Yes ... only with glowsticks and the occasional hand gestures 👍

Peaceful protest on 00:48 - Dec 4 with 917 viewsRancid

Until the Evening Post gets involved and starts pointing fingers then most of the 20,000 who go to the game just think the team is playing poorly and in danger of going down.They then go home and forget about it.When they pick up the Post and read what we're privy to then they may just give a shit and do something about it.Petty was villified by the local press which resulted in the the whole city wanting to do something about it.A hundred or so internet posters, usually fanaticals to want to read through thread upon thread of what's happened apart from the result isn't enough unless it's endorsed by the media.
Peaceful protest on 01:00 - Dec 4 with 902 viewsDarran

Peaceful protest on 00:48 - Dec 4 by Rancid

Until the Evening Post gets involved and starts pointing fingers then most of the 20,000 who go to the game just think the team is playing poorly and in danger of going down.They then go home and forget about it.When they pick up the Post and read what we're privy to then they may just give a shit and do something about it.Petty was villified by the local press which resulted in the the whole city wanting to do something about it.A hundred or so internet posters, usually fanaticals to want to read through thread upon thread of what's happened apart from the result isn't enough unless it's endorsed by the media.

Brilliant brilliant post.

Chris Wathan replied to my tweet about JVZ weeks ago that the news team were looking into it
Nah nobody's looked into it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Peaceful protest on 01:14 - Dec 4 with 879 viewsNeathJack

Peaceful protest on 00:48 - Dec 4 by Rancid

They're in the pocket of the club.

We need to be more creative. A pity someone can't hack into that pointless electronic fixture board that is still advertising Take That despite the fact it sold out on the day of tickets going on sale and put up a message of some kind.

Same goes for the "Giant" TV screens in the ground.
Peaceful protest on 01:55 - Dec 4 with 846 viewsRancid

Peaceful protest on 01:00 - Dec 4 by Darran

Brilliant brilliant post.

Chris Wathan replied to my tweet about JVZ weeks ago that the news team were looking into it
Nah nobody's looked into it.

Wathan is like NeathJack says, 'In their pockets' as well Dar.

They've all become friends along the way and filthy rich too and theres no way Mr. Writer would be critical of the fella who bought his wife her Audi.Back when Petty was outed Mr. Writer went to work on a bike and Doug Sharpe done his guttering for him in Mansleton.
Peaceful protest on 01:58 - Dec 4 with 838 viewsMurph75

Peaceful protest on 01:55 - Dec 4 by Rancid

Wathan is like NeathJack says, 'In their pockets' as well Dar.

They've all become friends along the way and filthy rich too and theres no way Mr. Writer would be critical of the fella who bought his wife her Audi.Back when Petty was outed Mr. Writer went to work on a bike and Doug Sharpe done his guttering for him in Mansleton.

Doug Sharpe is like Robin Hood compared to these c*nts. At least Dougie signed us Colin Pascoe.
Peaceful protest on 02:06 - Dec 4 with 833 viewsRancid

Peaceful protest on 01:58 - Dec 4 by Murph75

Doug Sharpe is like Robin Hood compared to these c*nts. At least Dougie signed us Colin Pascoe.

Dougie would have cashed out in 2013 though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024