Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolasie 17:24 - Dec 4 with 598 viewsDyfnant

Better than Barrow? £27M!!! How much is Barrow worth

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bolasie on 17:27 - Dec 4 with 584 viewssP7qupUf

Barrow not worth that much. What exactly has he done/proven and achieved? No composure (Palace and Arsenal) in front of goal. Cant deal with being "double upped" on and moans at the ref if he gets a decision against him.
Bolasie on 17:35 - Dec 4 with 548 viewsPozuelosSideys

Barrow gets kicked all over the place every game. I dont understand why Montero gets a pass and he gets slated. The fact he gets doubled up on would suggest other players are not taking advantage of the space.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Bolasie on 17:41 - Dec 4 with 533 viewsDyfnant

Bolasie on 17:27 - Dec 4 by sP7qupUf

Barrow not worth that much. What exactly has he done/proven and achieved? No composure (Palace and Arsenal) in front of goal. Cant deal with being "double upped" on and moans at the ref if he gets a decision against him.

Could easily write the same about Bolasie. 2 years older and career seems around the same time ahead, both regulars at this level at the same age

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Bolasie on 18:19 - Dec 4 with 478 viewsKilkennyjack

Barrow has been a strange one.

Last year he was a speed merchant, not that much else.
Was unstoppable this pre-season, added strength and some experiance to his raw pace.
This season - well must start every home game for me, but still disappointing so far.

I think other clubs would buy him - £12m ?

I think Swans will cash him in in January.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024