Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
mo barrow up front 18:57 - Dec 5 with 5619 viewsspiderboy

could be an interesting one,like sh"t off a shovel!could cause a riot between the mackems centre backs,play siggy where hes best,routledge delivering the ball for mo and siggy to latch on to.3pts in the bag .could be up to 18th come sat night!
mo barrow up front on 18:58 - Dec 5 with 2998 viewsTheFranchise

he'll be as effective in goals
mo barrow up front on 18:59 - Dec 5 with 2993 viewspencoedjack

What you drinking fella ?
mo barrow up front on 19:03 - Dec 5 with 2975 viewsmax936

He'll be biffed and bashed from pillar to post, spend most of the game on his arse and all he'll end up with is bruises.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

mo barrow up front on 19:05 - Dec 5 with 2967 viewsstid

He is useless out wide let alone upfront....Impact sub nothing else.
mo barrow up front on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 2940 viewsspiderboy

mo barrow up front on 19:03 - Dec 5 by max936

He'll be biffed and bashed from pillar to post, spend most of the game on his arse and all he'll end up with is bruises.

its what he gets paid for! hes lightening quick,centre backs would be afraid to dive in,which gains us another 5 yards or so in territory,or pick llorentes to play for the 90 mins !
mo barrow up front on 19:12 - Dec 5 with 2934 viewsMurph75

We'd be better off playing without a striker rather than that piece of p!ss.
mo barrow up front on 19:19 - Dec 5 with 2910 viewsmax936

mo barrow up front on 19:12 - Dec 5 by spiderboy

its what he gets paid for! hes lightening quick,centre backs would be afraid to dive in,which gains us another 5 yards or so in territory,or pick llorentes to play for the 90 mins !

He's got to get the ball first and then control it with Centre Halfs all over him, not a chance in hell maybe as an outlet from us defending a corner, or a set move to catch a defence out, but all game nope.

mo barrow up front on 19:21 - Dec 5 with 2893 viewsRancid

I nearly posted the same thing last night pal so I must be as mad as you then.
Login to get fewer ads

mo barrow up front on 19:22 - Dec 5 with 2888 viewsjack2jack

All of the above,we've got a £15 million striker and Llorente to do that job,its all about service,hed have nothing to run on to just like Gomis didn't. He's no good in the air either
mo barrow up front on 19:26 - Dec 5 with 2856 viewsicecoldjack

Is it just me that thinks Barrow is bang average at best?

We have 2 of the most over hyped wingers in the prem league in barrow and montero, count on one hand the amount of 90 min performances from them, jeff has had a couple ,barrow??

Dyer first 2prem yrs was on a different level to barrow, and he knew how to help his full back.

Is barrow better than nathan 2011-2013 ?
The answer is a no from me. The guy needs massive improvement.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:30]
mo barrow up front on 19:28 - Dec 5 with 2834 viewsJackfath

Der der der der der der der der der Mo Barrow!

Brilliant! How we laughed!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

mo barrow up front on 19:29 - Dec 5 with 2823 viewsmax936

mo barrow up front on 19:21 - Dec 5 by Rancid

I nearly posted the same thing last night pal so I must be as mad as you then.

He'll get pummelled Chris, he's not got the guile of Defoe or a Michael Owen, I think chucking him in at some point in the game as a set move like I said above might work, but it won't work all game for me.

mo barrow up front on 19:33 - Dec 5 with 2791 viewsMurph75

mo barrow up front on 19:26 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

We have 2 of the most over hyped wingers in the prem league in barrow and montero, count on one hand the amount of 90 min performances from them, jeff has had a couple ,barrow??

Dyer first 2prem yrs was on a different level to barrow, and he knew how to help his full back.

You're not alone. The guys is gash.
mo barrow up front on 19:33 - Dec 5 with 2789 viewsRancid

mo barrow up front on 19:29 - Dec 5 by max936

He'll get pummelled Chris, he's not got the guile of Defoe or a Michael Owen, I think chucking him in at some point in the game as a set move like I said above might work, but it won't work all game for me.

Yeah I wouldn't necessarily start him there but I'd like to see him have a spell during a game where a long ball over the top might see him outpace the centre half or something.Routledge has done it before and it's something different and by phuck we need something different right now.
mo barrow up front on 19:36 - Dec 5 with 2768 viewsjack2jack

mo barrow up front on 19:26 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

I think your about right tbh,montero sulks when he isn't given the ball,as for Mo just a bit light weight for me
mo barrow up front on 19:37 - Dec 5 with 2761 viewsMurph75

mo barrow up front on 19:33 - Dec 5 by Rancid

Yeah I wouldn't necessarily start him there but I'd like to see him have a spell during a game where a long ball over the top might see him outpace the centre half or something.Routledge has done it before and it's something different and by phuck we need something different right now.

For all of Routledge's misgivings at least he's got a footballing brain. All Barrow knows how to do is run very fast.
mo barrow up front on 19:40 - Dec 5 with 2742 viewsicecoldjack

Routledge is an intelligent footballer, Barrow is not!

long for the days of that vintage Pablo,Routs and Dyer formation, we dont have the skill set to play anywhere near that anymore.
mo barrow up front on 19:41 - Dec 5 with 2729 viewsmax936

Yeah, that'll be worth a try, a clearance from a deep throwin down in our corner or a corner and see if it works.

mo barrow up front on 19:41 - Dec 5 with 2722 viewsJackfath

Wasn't everyone saying Routlege is gash a few weeks ago?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

mo barrow up front on 19:44 - Dec 5 with 2702 viewsRancid

mo barrow up front on 19:41 - Dec 5 by Jackfath

Wasn't everyone saying Routlege is gash a few weeks ago?

Yep.And Routledge is a quick player just like Barrow.Why they need to be intelligent to play the role i don't know.
mo barrow up front on 19:47 - Dec 5 with 2668 viewsNeathJack

....................Fab......................

.......VDH...Mawson...Amat.......

Naughton...........................Kingsley

...........Leon......Fulton......

.................Siggy.....................

........Llorente......Borja.........

Maybe Barrow instead of one of the strikers to offer some pace in behind
mo barrow up front on 19:50 - Dec 5 with 2660 viewsspiderboy

mo barrow up front on 19:40 - Dec 5 by icecoldjack

Routledge is an intelligent footballer, Barrow is not!

long for the days of that vintage Pablo,Routs and Dyer formation, we dont have the skill set to play anywhere near that anymore.

ok,was straw clutching at best,but please god! just anything to take the pain away!
mo barrow up front on 19:55 - Dec 5 with 2617 viewsmax936

mo barrow up front on 19:50 - Dec 5 by spiderboy

ok,was straw clutching at best,but please god! just anything to take the pain away!

We're going need Morphine or Valium the way its going SB.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 19:56]

mo barrow up front on 19:55 - Dec 5 with 2615 viewsicecoldjack

mo barrow up front on 19:50 - Dec 5 by spiderboy

Well its too late now. Bob has probably seen this thread and is coming up with the battle plan as we speak!!

mo barrow up front on 19:56 - Dec 5 with 2611 viewsLoyal

mo barrow up front on 19:12 - Dec 5 by Murph75

We'd be better off playing without a striker rather than that piece of p!ss.

We do 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024