Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huw speaks 12:05 - Dec 7 with 12994 viewsandypitt56

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38237466
Huw speaks on 12:06 - Dec 7 with 6006 viewsPapaLazarou

More empty platitudes.
Huw speaks on 12:09 - Dec 7 with 5967 viewsmonmouth

Let me guess. Avoiding the issues, no substance, thinly disguised excuses and self absolving dissembling, bordering on lies.

Do I need to click on it?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huw speaks on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 5935 viewsswan65split

" up to us to bring in one or two players in January"..................WTF !
Huw speaks on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 5912 viewsandypitt56

I want some of what huws smoking 1 or 2 players? Is he kidding, if we didnt think we were screwed already we are almost certainly are now!
Huw speaks on 12:17 - Dec 7 with 5876 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 12:11 - Dec 7 by swan65split

" up to us to bring in one or two players in January"..................WTF !

Does it say that? That means maybe one player if we can get a cheap one. I won't click on it then.

Can someone tell him we are bottom, shit and probably have the most inept manager in the top two divisions, including Garry Monk.

Huw speaks on 12:17 - Dec 7 with 5865 viewsshandyjack

'We are still a Premier League club and it's up to us to bring in one or two players in January and making sure we are standing as one and give the players every support between now and the end of the season'

mental

Poll: Expectation for the season

Huw speaks on 12:19 - Dec 7 with 5850 viewssnork44

Huw speaks on 12:06 - Dec 7 by PapaLazarou

More empty platitudes.

Make one or two signings...err Huw at least five ! Williams replacement , Ayew replacement, a decent winger ,a left back and back up for Siggy. But knowing Hubert the winger will be Adomah, he'll keep Taylor, the replacement for Williams will be the captain of Rotherhams reserves and the Striker will be a Ghanian international who won't be available until the end of the African cup of Nations.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 12:42]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Huw speaks on 12:21 - Dec 7 with 5827 viewsmonmouth

Huw speaks on 12:17 - Dec 7 by shandyjack

'We are still a Premier League club and it's up to us to bring in one or two players in January and making sure we are standing as one and give the players every support between now and the end of the season'

mental

Ah I see, loosely translated don't slag me off or it'll be all your fault when we go down.

Login to get fewer ads

Huw speaks on 12:22 - Dec 7 with 5809 viewsswan65split

Huw speaks on 12:17 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Does it say that? That means maybe one player if we can get a cheap one. I won't click on it then.

Can someone tell him we are bottom, shit and probably have the most inept manager in the top two divisions, including Garry Monk.

yes it says that, no matter what he says , he doesnt hold the purse strings now, and he accepts blame for some transfers, what about blame for wrong managerial decisons and possible new owners?!
Huw speaks on 12:23 - Dec 7 with 5801 viewsBadgeman

I know January is not the best time for bringing in players. That work should've been done in the summer. Two players though? F**k off Huw. I bet we probably have to sell someone just to get that guarantee.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Huw speaks on 12:24 - Dec 7 with 5798 viewsWingstandwood

He is only saying that because he realises the pure hatred and anger that is a yet to explode is an absolute seething entity soon to hit critical mass/tipping point.

F#ck off Huw (you are after all the chairman!) even permitted your fellow sellout scumbag filth buddies John Van Zweden and Martin Morgan to use SCFC perks/privileges for greedy selfish gain. You helped JVZ (who gave him all those matchday tickets Huw?) to run his very own little travel club in conjunction with Martin Morgan's Hotel so the two can profiteer. Oh and then there was the attempt (You must have known Mr Chairman?) to get Dineen back on the board because he missed his little directorship title!

But hey gutter filth sellout piggies! You still haven't made enough or stuck two fingers up to SCFC/SCFC supporters enough yet.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 12:25]

Argus!

Huw speaks on 12:25 - Dec 7 with 5785 viewsDarran

Vomit inducing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Huw speaks on 12:26 - Dec 7 with 5763 viewsjasper_T

Michael Bradley plus one.
Huw speaks on 12:34 - Dec 7 with 5687 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Resign then.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Huw speaks on 12:39 - Dec 7 with 5651 viewsswancity

8 million in the bank. Shit on the Supporters Trust. Shit on the Clubs fans. Devious.

And yet has the sheer audacity to spout shyte now. I'm losing patience. It's time to do something.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Huw speaks on 12:39 - Dec 7 with 5649 viewsmagicdaps10

Turned me sick reading that!!!

You have sold, been paid now fook off.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Huw speaks on 12:40 - Dec 7 with 5642 viewsadamswan

I'll give him some kudos for actually speaking, the silence has really been deafening. Although it smacks of "Oh alright if someone has to take the blame I will, but I don't want to". Might have done this, could have done that, on or two signings etc to change the feel.

The idea is clearly to make one decent signing to keep us plebs happy and to paper over the cracks. It won't i'm sorry, the problems are far deeper, and far more serious.
Huw speaks on 12:43 - Dec 7 with 5615 viewsmagicdaps10

As for signings.

A Centre half and a holding midfielder is a must.

A Right Back and a winger are also something to be considered.

For me, 4 players who will add to the team are a must.

Huw speaks on 12:46 - Dec 7 with 5576 viewsLegend83

Huw speaks on 12:43 - Dec 7 by magicdaps10

As for signings.

A Centre half and a holding midfielder is a must.

A Right Back and a winger are also something to be considered.

For me, 4 players who will add to the team are a must.

And they need to be starting XI quality not squad fillers.
Huw speaks on 12:47 - Dec 7 with 5573 viewsmagicdaps10

Huw speaks on 12:46 - Dec 7 by Legend83

And they need to be starting XI quality not squad fillers.

Agreed.

Huw speaks on 12:50 - Dec 7 with 5557 viewsPegojack

Dear Huw

Forget the bullshit, we're not interested. The only thing we want to hear from you is that you are going to gift your remaining 5% of shares to the Supporters Trust. That is the ONLY thing you can do now to redeem yourself.

One chance, Huw.

Remember - No forgiveness. We won't forget.
Huw speaks on 12:53 - Dec 7 with 5532 viewsjasonbromham

Huw speaks on 12:19 - Dec 7 by snork44

Make one or two signings...err Huw at least five ! Williams replacement , Ayew replacement, a decent winger ,a left back and back up for Siggy. But knowing Hubert the winger will be Adomah, he'll keep Taylor, the replacement for Williams will be the captain of Rotherhams reserves and the Striker will be a Ghanian international who won't be available until the end of the African cup of Nations.

No right back? This and a creative midfielder/winger is the priority.
Huw speaks on 12:57 - Dec 7 with 5499 viewshammy

Sounds like he's been asked to set himself up for the inevitable fall.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Huw speaks on 13:00 - Dec 7 with 5477 viewsWarwickHunt

Huw speaks on 12:26 - Dec 7 by jasper_T

Michael Bradley plus one.

My money's on Adomah.

Ticks all Huw's boxes. The massive fûcking plum.
Huw speaks on 13:03 - Dec 7 with 5454 viewssnork44

Huw speaks on 12:23 - Dec 7 by Badgeman

I know January is not the best time for bringing in players. That work should've been done in the summer. Two players though? F**k off Huw. I bet we probably have to sell someone just to get that guarantee.

As long as the player sold is a certain N.Taylor then I wouldn't mind at all, but knowing Huw it will be Siggy and possibly Fabianski! Who knows what gems they have hidden in Falkirk or Grimsby's reserves that Hubert hasn't found on Football Manager.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 13:07]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024