Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit 16:23 - Dec 8 with 1077 viewsDyfnant

I'm loving it
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38252802

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Brexit on 17:11 - Dec 8 with 1033 viewsSnakePlissken

Hideous company id like to see die
Brexit on 17:23 - Dec 8 with 1011 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Brexit on 23:15 - Dec 8 with 932 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brexit on 17:23 - Dec 8 by Darran

Can't be right, surely? Where is DeanSCFC?? And Nice to Michu??? And the cataclysmic loss of jobs and economic meltdown?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brexit on 23:31 - Dec 8 with 916 viewsraynor94

Brexit on 23:15 - Dec 8 by Brynmill_Jack

Can't be right, surely? Where is DeanSCFC?? And Nice to Michu??? And the cataclysmic loss of jobs and economic meltdown?

I wonder what she gave India in return.....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brexit on 23:38 - Dec 8 with 907 viewsJack_Meoff

'The UK could be attractive to McDonalds as it has a relatively low rate of corporation tax and a pool of highly-skilled potential employees', she added.

F*ck my eyes in a westerly direction.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Brexit on 00:29 - Dec 9 with 869 viewsJack_Meoff

Blah blah blah *pre rehearsed media soundbites* blah blah insert *obvious non committal sh*t*at any point you wish. Blah blah blah *any old fanny to appease the proles*

She hasn't got a f*cking scooby what she's doing, the archon harridan.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 8:37]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Brexit on 00:31 - Dec 9 with 866 viewsNeathJack

Brexit on 00:29 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

Blah blah blah *pre rehearsed media soundbites* blah blah insert *obvious non committal sh*t*at any point you wish. Blah blah blah *any old fanny to appease the proles*

Absolutely this.
Brexit on 01:01 - Dec 9 with 845 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit on 00:29 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

Tell a lie, and excuse me talking to myself (no one up for an argument tonight mun!), but she's really out of her comfort zone.

She's used to heading the consortium that siphons tax money and funnels it through the City of London into various tax havens. Aka our 'government.' (See also Blair, T.)
See also arms dealing - tax money is funnelled into shareholders' pockets through the selling of arms to our 'allies' (read, customers). Ah, those mischievous Saudis and their bombing of the Yemeni, crazy cats, but f*ck it, there's massive coin to be stacked. (See also Blair, T. Iraq circa 2003)

It's purely coincidence that we turn a blind eye to our customers' atrocities, ( got to keep those figures on the screen rolling in) but we're suddenly altruists when our bought and paid for whore media tell us that a regime needs changing, because it won't bend to the will of 'The West' - (see Syria.)

When no one votes for these puerile pieces of excreta then maybe the game is up. Until then, enjoy the show. We deserve the 'government' we get.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 1:09]

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit on 01:12 - Dec 9 with 823 viewsBanosswan

Brexit on 01:01 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

Tell a lie, and excuse me talking to myself (no one up for an argument tonight mun!), but she's really out of her comfort zone.

She's used to heading the consortium that siphons tax money and funnels it through the City of London into various tax havens. Aka our 'government.' (See also Blair, T.)
See also arms dealing - tax money is funnelled into shareholders' pockets through the selling of arms to our 'allies' (read, customers). Ah, those mischievous Saudis and their bombing of the Yemeni, crazy cats, but f*ck it, there's massive coin to be stacked. (See also Blair, T. Iraq circa 2003)

It's purely coincidence that we turn a blind eye to our customers' atrocities, ( got to keep those figures on the screen rolling in) but we're suddenly altruists when our bought and paid for whore media tell us that a regime needs changing, because it won't bend to the will of 'The West' - (see Syria.)

When no one votes for these puerile pieces of excreta then maybe the game is up. Until then, enjoy the show. We deserve the 'government' we get.

Boris is positioning himself very well.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Brexit on 01:21 - Dec 9 with 818 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit on 01:12 - Dec 9 by Banosswan

Boris is positioning himself very well.

I read 'positioning' as 'poisoning' initially but alas we're not that lucky.

Brexit on 01:23 - Dec 9 with 814 viewsBanosswan

Brexit on 01:21 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

I read 'positioning' as 'poisoning' initially but alas we're not that lucky.

You disagree with his comments on Saudi?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Brexit on 01:30 - Dec 9 with 812 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit on 01:23 - Dec 9 by Banosswan

You disagree with his comments on Saudi?

He doesn't give a f*ck about proxy wars. It's just business.

Brexit on 01:44 - Dec 9 with 798 viewsBanosswan

Brexit on 01:30 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

He doesn't give a f*ck about proxy wars. It's just business.

Do you?

Brexit on 02:05 - Dec 9 with 784 viewsnice_to_michu

Brexit on 23:15 - Dec 8 by Brynmill_Jack

You gotta laugh. The PM says something positive about Brexit, as if she has a choice given the current situation with negotiations and her own party, then someone links a story about McDonalds coming over here because now we are going to be a tax haven, and this is supposed to be great news?

Here's a story from the same website on the same day, about our financial services sector moving away: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-38245646
Brexit (n/t) on 07:59 - Dec 9 with 716 viewsJack_Meoff

Brexit on 01:44 - Dec 9 by Banosswan

Do you?

[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 7:59]

Brexit on 09:08 - Dec 9 with 671 viewsLeonWasGod

Signed whilst in the EU. We've been signing deals with Indian companies ever since we pulled out of there in 1947. I was doing business over there in the 90s and 00s. We had thousands of call centres over there but people didn't like that. Rover signed deals to import the Tata Indica and rebadge it as the City Rover. People didn't buy that. Etc, etc., loads of deals. Our other links with Tata are well-known.

So in other words irrelevant to Brexit. It's not like the EU has stopped us doing business around the world.

I'm sure there will be opportunities, maybe more than now and I hope there are. There will be more of a stimulus to push for them now, and there is untapped potential for our firms out there without a doubt.
Brexit on 09:10 - Dec 9 with 669 viewsLeonWasGod

Personally I'm not a fan of massive multi-national corporations avoiding tax. But if we do become the new corrupt centre of tax avoidance when we leave the EU, is this what people thought 'taking back control' meant? I doubt it.
Brexit on 09:14 - Dec 9 with 666 viewsLeonWasGod

Brexit on 01:01 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

She's completely f*cked up the court cases on the Brexit triggering ruling. She should have left it alone after the High Court ruling and just put it to the vote through Parliament. Now she's caused more delays and opened up a can of worms, not least from our interest as the devolved parliaments may now become much more relevant. That's potentially great news for Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland, but terrible leadership when she chose not to take up the clear mandate the High Court confirmed she had.

She's the Bob Bradley of british politics.
Brexit on 11:43 - Dec 9 with 605 viewsHighjack

Brexit on 09:14 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

She's completely f*cked up the court cases on the Brexit triggering ruling. She should have left it alone after the High Court ruling and just put it to the vote through Parliament. Now she's caused more delays and opened up a can of worms, not least from our interest as the devolved parliaments may now become much more relevant. That's potentially great news for Wales, Scotland and N. Ireland, but terrible leadership when she chose not to take up the clear mandate the High Court confirmed she had.

She's the Bob Bradley of british politics.

She's nothing like Brad Bobley. You're far more likely to see strikers under her leadership although they'll probably be from the NHS

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024