Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheap clothing 19:13 - Dec 8 with 1871 viewsBLAZE

Been using Bang Good a lot recently - full of bargains if you're not a brand snob and are happy enough with cheap Chinese imitations etc. Most recently got some watches and was pleasantly pleased with the quality for the price I paid

http://www.banggood.com

Thing is I'm looking to get clothes now, but although ive seen what I want I'm apprehensive to order because I imagine returns to China will be a massive ball ache if items don't fit

So just wondering if anyone has experience ordering clothes from China? Are the sizes reliable etc? Also wondering if there's maybe a UK based site thats similar? What sites do others use for clothing?

Cheers
Cheap clothing on 19:17 - Dec 8 with 1856 viewsPegojack

Ebay! New stuff, and occasionally second hand, such as M&S shirts if in good nick.

Just bought a new hoodie from there, ten quid, very nice quality, KAM brand. Just ordered another in a different colour because I was so impressed..
Cheap clothing on 19:49 - Dec 8 with 1820 viewsPURe_Evil

How can you call people brand snobs but then buy fake brand Chinese brand clothes?

Why don't you just buy good old plain H&M?
Cheap clothing on 19:55 - Dec 8 with 1806 viewsDarran

I bought a XL jacket from Korea a couple of years ago,it might have been XL for those little c*nts over there but it wasn't XL over here.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cheap clothing on 20:16 - Dec 8 with 1768 viewsBLAZE

Cheap clothing on 19:49 - Dec 8 by PURe_Evil

How can you call people brand snobs but then buy fake brand Chinese brand clothes?

Why don't you just buy good old plain H&M?

Eh? Who's suggested buying fake clothing then? They're all genuine Chinese brands on Bang Good. Imitating the bigger brands style wise maybe, but not pretending to be them with fake labels or anything

Some people are brand snobs, it's not exactly an insult is it. Good luck to them if that's what they're into - personally I don't give a fuk who it is made by as long as I like it though
Cheap clothing on 20:23 - Dec 8 with 1744 viewsDarran

Cheap clothing on 20:16 - Dec 8 by BLAZE

Eh? Who's suggested buying fake clothing then? They're all genuine Chinese brands on Bang Good. Imitating the bigger brands style wise maybe, but not pretending to be them with fake labels or anything

Some people are brand snobs, it's not exactly an insult is it. Good luck to them if that's what they're into - personally I don't give a fuk who it is made by as long as I like it though

You tell em James I but lots of Asian brands my favourite designer out there is Wun Lim Gene.

Cheap clothing on 20:28 - Dec 8 with 1731 viewsBLAZE

Wun Lim Gene

It clicked eventually, but not before I googled them
Cheap clothing on 20:39 - Dec 8 with 1711 viewsDarran

Cheap clothing on 20:28 - Dec 8 by BLAZE

Wun Lim Gene

It clicked eventually, but not before I googled them

Cheap clothing on 20:39 - Dec 8 with 1711 viewsmax936

They have some strange sizes I bought a few rip off "Ralph Lauren" shirts off Ebay that were from China, they took an age to get here and their XL is like a medium over here they look orite but quality isn't that clever stitching his poor etc.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Cheap clothing on 20:46 - Dec 8 with 1695 viewsPegojack

Cheap clothing on 20:39 - Dec 8 by max936

They have some strange sizes I bought a few rip off "Ralph Lauren" shirts off Ebay that were from China, they took an age to get here and their XL is like a medium over here they look orite but quality isn't that clever stitching his poor etc.

'Lalph Rauren' you mean?
Cheap clothing on 20:59 - Dec 8 with 1675 viewsmax936

Cheap clothing on 20:46 - Dec 8 by Pegojack

'Lalph Rauren' you mean?

That's it yeah,

Bought a nice Cardie from their outlet in John Lewis today though, lovely and soft it is

http://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/002711906?$prod_main$

Cheap clothing on 21:21 - Dec 8 with 1633 viewsPegojack

Cheap clothing on 20:59 - Dec 8 by max936

That's it yeah,

Bought a nice Cardie from their outlet in John Lewis today though, lovely and soft it is

http://johnlewis.scene7.com/is/image/JohnLewis/002711906?$prod_main$

That won't keep you warm down the Liberty, Butt. You should have sent for one of those hoodies I just ordered for a tenner, mun.
Cheap clothing on 22:17 - Dec 8 with 1550 viewsmax936

Cheap clothing on 21:21 - Dec 8 by Pegojack

That won't keep you warm down the Liberty, Butt. You should have sent for one of those hoodies I just ordered for a tenner, mun.

It will in the spring

Cheap clothing on 22:34 - Dec 8 with 1523 viewsraynor94

Cheap clothing on 20:46 - Dec 8 by Pegojack

'Lalph Rauren' you mean?

Aye, their Len Sherman's are good too!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Cheap clothing on 11:01 - Dec 9 with 1404 viewsGravy

Bought some lovely Kelvin Clean underwear from China last Xmas.

Seriously though the sizing is awful. Some of those bras I'd never fit into..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024