Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak 09:13 - Dec 14 with 2732 viewsNookiejack

Why does the UK continue to back Saudi Arabia who sponsor Al Qaeda 'rebels' in Syria? Al Qaeda who were responsible for 9/11?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/aleppo-falls-to-syrian-regime-bashar-al-assa

Are the UK arm sales to Saudi Arabia worth this much?

The head of MI6 calling for more surveillance last week and I assume for a greater. Usher. However who is he protecting us against 'Al Qaeda again?

Palmyra has fallen again to ISIS. How did they manage to move columns of trucks, armaments and men across the desert. Where were the UK planes? Remember the parliamentary debate where Cameron won Commons motion to start bombing in Syria?

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 09:44 - Dec 14 with 2710 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's all one big cluster f@ck .
And an even bigger carve up .

Another regime change in the Middle East was wanted so let's get every terrorist organisation there to do the dirty work .

Seen the oil fields in Syria ..............so did Russia .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 09:51 - Dec 14 with 2706 viewsNookiejack

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 09:44 - Dec 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

It's all one big cluster f@ck .
And an even bigger carve up .

Another regime change in the Middle East was wanted so let's get every terrorist organisation there to do the dirty work .

Seen the oil fields in Syria ..............so did Russia .

Strategically I don't think Russia has got involved because of the oil. It has plenty of oil and gas.

I think Russia is afraid that Islamic fundamentalism will spread into the North Caucus region of the Russian Federation.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Caucasus

So wants stability in Syria.
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:07 - Dec 14 with 2693 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 09:51 - Dec 14 by Nookiejack

Strategically I don't think Russia has got involved because of the oil. It has plenty of oil and gas.

I think Russia is afraid that Islamic fundamentalism will spread into the North Caucus region of the Russian Federation.

If Assad were to fall the region would become twice as unpredictable and dangerous than it is now. Maybe more. Look at Iraq and the birth of ISIL for a warning

Also a damning indictment of western policy in the area that they team up with the supposed perpetrators of 9/11 to overthrow a democratically elected government just to have access to its country's natural wealth and resources. Free Syrian Army? More like Qatari and Saudi insurgents and mercenaries. Shameful
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 10:16]

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:14 - Dec 14 with 2679 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 09:51 - Dec 14 by Nookiejack

I agree with that , what ididnt put across very well that its no coincidence there's oil there ........yet again.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:18 - Dec 14 with 2669 viewsNookiejack

Interesting how the Western media uses the words 'fall' of Aleppo instead of 'recapture'. Whereas in Palmyra case the Western media report it as ISIS 'recapturing' it.

Really makes you think who are the puppet masters in the background manipulating the news flow and reporting.
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:31 - Dec 14 with 2656 viewsWarwickHunt

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:18 - Dec 14 by Nookiejack

Interesting how the Western media uses the words 'fall' of Aleppo instead of 'recapture'. Whereas in Palmyra case the Western media report it as ISIS 'recapturing' it.

Really makes you think who are the puppet masters in the background manipulating the news flow and reporting.

Probably because ISIS actually recaptured Palmyra after being forced out the first time.

Take your tinfoil hat off.
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak (n/t) on 10:36 - Dec 14 with 2649 viewsnice_to_michu

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:14 - Dec 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

I agree with that , what ididnt put across very well that its no coincidence there's oil there ........yet again.

[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 10:37]
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:36 - Dec 14 with 2649 viewsnice_to_michu

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:14 - Dec 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

If the coalition forces went to Iraq for oil (as you seem to be insinuating), it's a little odd that UK and US petrochemical companies don't own much of the oilfield rights in Iraq don't you think?
Login to get fewer ads

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:37 - Dec 14 with 2648 viewsNookiejack

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:31 - Dec 14 by WarwickHunt

Probably because ISIS actually recaptured Palmyra after being forced out the first time.

Take your tinfoil hat off.

ISIS appear to have sent columns of vehicles, armaments and men across the desert from Mosul - without US satellites and drones picking this advance up?

Where were all the UK bombers? Weren't they supposed to be in Syria to bomb ISIS? This seemed to be a great opportunity to bomb ISIS?
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:44 - Dec 14 with 2637 viewsbiggar

Yes, in Mosul, instead of encircling the place, they left exits open through which many Isis fighters have left. They've then gone back to Syria and obviously onwards to Palmyra.

At the end of the day, Syria has never been about Isis to the UK/US etc. It's all about regime change and I'm amazed that many people cannot see it.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 10:44]
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:46 - Dec 14 with 2630 viewsnice_to_michu

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:37 - Dec 14 by Nookiejack

ISIS appear to have sent columns of vehicles, armaments and men across the desert from Mosul - without US satellites and drones picking this advance up?

Where were all the UK bombers? Weren't they supposed to be in Syria to bomb ISIS? This seemed to be a great opportunity to bomb ISIS?

Do you have a source for these "columns of vehicles" being sent to Palmyra?

Palmyra, until recently, has been under the control of the Syrian government (and therefore Russia too), they have understandably focused their efforts on Aleppo. Aleppo is a far bigger city, and it looks as though some of the IS fighters based in Palymra waited until there wasn't much resistance to take the city again.

Russia has satellites and surveillance too.
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:49 - Dec 14 with 2622 viewsnice_to_michu

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:44 - Dec 14 by biggar

Yes, in Mosul, instead of encircling the place, they left exits open through which many Isis fighters have left. They've then gone back to Syria and obviously onwards to Palmyra.

At the end of the day, Syria has never been about Isis to the UK/US etc. It's all about regime change and I'm amazed that many people cannot see it.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2016 10:44]

Eh? A failed state with millions of people in it, many of whom are now refugees, presents an absolutely massive problem for the UK.

It doesn't have to be one or the other. You can be concerned about Assad's brutality and role as a leader of a country the size of Syria whilst also being concerned about the spread of terrorism.
Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 11:20 - Dec 14 with 2596 viewsNookiejack

Aleppo - The UK's Double Speak on 10:46 - Dec 14 by nice_to_michu

Do you have a source for these "columns of vehicles" being sent to Palmyra?

Palmyra, until recently, has been under the control of the Syrian government (and therefore Russia too), they have understandably focused their efforts on Aleppo. Aleppo is a far bigger city, and it looks as though some of the IS fighters based in Palymra waited until there wasn't much resistance to take the city again.

Russia has satellites and surveillance too.

The source is attached Robert Fisk's article in the OP. 'In three vast columns of suicide trucks and thousands of armed supporters' ISIS left Mosul.

The article also went on to say Russia by its own admission flew 64 sorties again ISIS attacking Palmyra. Syria and Russia resources seemed to have been overstretched fighting in Aleppo.

Where were all the the coalition aircraft?

We can pinpoint drone strikes against Jihadi John but not against three vast columns leaving Mosul across open desert to attack Palmyra. The terrain is not jungle it is open desert.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024