Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Borja make an appearance tonight? 17:56 - Dec 14 with 1603 viewsTheFranchise

Does he even exist? I didn't imagine him right?
Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:01 - Dec 14 with 1584 viewsNeathJack

Got a sneaking feeling he may play instead of Llorente. It looked like Llorente pulled up a little bit after scoring the 3rd on Sat.

Either that or the dreaded no striker formation......
Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:07 - Dec 14 with 1548 viewsKGriz16

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:01 - Dec 14 by NeathJack

Got a sneaking feeling he may play instead of Llorente. It looked like Llorente pulled up a little bit after scoring the 3rd on Sat.

Either that or the dreaded no striker formation......

Surely, BB can see that Siggy up there doesn't work? I was hoping to see Baston tonight, and hopefully we do!
Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:10 - Dec 14 with 1518 viewsHighjack

I think a deal has probably been struck for him to go back to Spain, so we won't risk injuring him because money is more important.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:13 - Dec 14 with 1498 viewsNeiltheTaylor

He's been a nice little earner for someone

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:18 - Dec 14 with 1470 viewsJango

His entire family are coming over xmas day and watch him play Boxing Day, make if that what you will
Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 19:08 - Dec 14 with 1340 viewsmonmouth

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:10 - Dec 14 by Highjack

I think a deal has probably been struck for him to go back to Spain, so we won't risk injuring him because money is more important.

Now that's an interesting thought.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 1299 viewsOldjack

bench tonight

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 19:14 - Dec 14 with 1293 viewsSwanjaxs

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:18 - Dec 14 by Jango

His entire family are coming over xmas day and watch him play Boxing Day, make if that what you will

Unless he's playing in the pantomime in the Grand with Kev Johns I think they'll be disappointed by the looks of it.

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Login to get fewer ads

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 19:19 - Dec 14 with 1271 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Will Borja make an appearance tonight? on 18:10 - Dec 14 by Highjack

The Ole "benched because he's gone" theory.

Which can be easily substituted with the "We are showcasing him for potential suitors" theory, as conditions warrant.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024