Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I challenge any of you... 17:16 - Dec 17 with 713 viewslegoman

...shower who were on the pitch today, plus you Bob Bradley, to come on here and explain to us why you deserve paying for this week's work. You are all, to a man, utterly embarrassing and should give up your week's wages and donate them to local children's charities.

Dreadful, just gobsmackingly dreadful.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

I challenge any of you... on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 663 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Why are you only saying this now? We arguably played worse against every other opponent besides Palace and Sunderland.

The difference today was Middlesbrough took a few of their chances. If anything we played a little better today than in most matches as we actually had a number of attempts on goal.

The team has been playing as poorly as today for Months.

The playing style we saw today was implemented early in Monk's reign.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I challenge any of you... on 17:19 - Dec 17 with 654 viewsawayjack

they'll slide off with the other millionaires across our club and laugh at why we actually give a fxck
I challenge any of you... on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 591 viewslegoman

I challenge any of you... on 17:19 - Dec 17 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why are you only saying this now? We arguably played worse against every other opponent besides Palace and Sunderland.

The difference today was Middlesbrough took a few of their chances. If anything we played a little better today than in most matches as we actually had a number of attempts on goal.

The team has been playing as poorly as today for Months.

The playing style we saw today was implemented early in Monk's reign.

Believe me Dwight, I've been thinking it for some time. I'm just right at the end of my freakin' tether now.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024