Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Christmas party for the Swansea City players 21:53 - Dec 19 with 1139 viewsSwansea93

They feel it's inappropriate to do so.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-decide-no
[Post edited 19 Dec 2016 21:54]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:54 - Dec 19 with 1132 viewsjasper_T

Cheap Americans won't even spring for a party!
No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:56 - Dec 19 with 1100 viewsJack_Kass

Well they've been playing like they're half cut for 3 months anyway, so the difference would be hard to see.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:56 - Dec 19 with 1096 viewsdickythorpe

Donate the money it would have cost back to the fans that travelled to Spurs/Boro or charity.
No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:56 - Dec 19 with 1096 viewsBanosswan

It's following all the classic relegation cliches.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:58 - Dec 19 with 1071 viewsjack2jack

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:54 - Dec 19 by jasper_T

Cheap Americans won't even spring for a party!

Quite right too,would be inappropriate given the feeling amongst fans, imho
No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:59 - Dec 19 with 1054 viewsLandore_Jack

The U23s deserve an Xmas party. A fantastic season so far.

#backtojack

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 22:00 - Dec 19 with 1031 viewsjack2jack

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 21:56 - Dec 19 by dickythorpe

Donate the money it would have cost back to the fans that travelled to Spurs/Boro or charity.

Good shout that,give to charity,given the time of year,im not saying travelling fans don't deserve either,but that ain't gonna happen is it
N/A. on 22:12 - Dec 19 with 931 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Login to get fewer ads

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 22:20 - Dec 19 with 883 viewsmorningstar

Worra a load of shit! Everyone is entitled to celebrate Christmas in any way they want, to come out with this utter crap is so patronizing it makes me want to puke!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 22:25 - Dec 19 with 845 viewsjackportis

They will still go out without a care in the world. U honestly think they will stay at home feeling the pain. Will they hell. extra training sessions is what they need.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 22:29 - Dec 19 with 821 viewsymaohyd

No Christmas party for the Swansea City players on 22:20 - Dec 19 by morningstar

Worra a load of shit! Everyone is entitled to celebrate Christmas in any way they want, to come out with this utter crap is so patronizing it makes me want to puke!

Innit.

Entirely agree with you.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024