Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish 15:54 - Dec 22 with 956 viewsMyFinalHeaven

No more Fat Sam for us : (

Our situation just keeps getting worse and worse.

Come on you Swans.

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 15:55 - Dec 22 with 948 viewsthereisnospoon

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 11:33 - Dec 23 with 733 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I'm not sure I could really stomach him, although I did admire what he did at Bolton and don't think he's as basic as people make out.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 11:55 - Dec 23 with 708 viewsymaohyd

Utter madness that we have not gone in for big Sam. Over the past calender year or so we have got so many big decisions wrong that have resulted in our current position.

The obvious and only option for us was to get rid of Bob and get Sam in. Yet once again the structure of the club and the decision makers have been unable to get the basics right.

A quality manager, with a wealth of experience will now go to one of our main relegation rivals while we sit on our hands and continue with someone clearly out of his depth.

What can you say?!

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 11:59 - Dec 23 with 698 viewsClinton

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 11:55 - Dec 23 by ymaohyd

Utter madness that we have not gone in for big Sam. Over the past calender year or so we have got so many big decisions wrong that have resulted in our current position.

The obvious and only option for us was to get rid of Bob and get Sam in. Yet once again the structure of the club and the decision makers have been unable to get the basics right.

A quality manager, with a wealth of experience will now go to one of our main relegation rivals while we sit on our hands and continue with someone clearly out of his depth.

What can you say?!

You've said it.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 12:23 - Dec 23 with 652 viewsfbreath

Don't you people realise how lucky we are to have master tactician Bob Bradley.

The Americans keep reminding us of this.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:31 - Dec 23 with 566 viewsDafyddHuw

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 12:23 - Dec 23 by fbreath

Don't you people realise how lucky we are to have master tactician Bob Bradley.

The Americans keep reminding us of this.

Oh yeah. I forgot. My bad.
Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:33 - Dec 23 with 562 viewsLeonWasGod

It might be easier to just support Palace? Bit of a long drive though and you 'ave ta speak loiyk a roight knob innit.
Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:49 - Dec 23 with 532 viewsDafyddHuw

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:33 - Dec 23 by LeonWasGod

It might be easier to just support Palace? Bit of a long drive though and you 'ave ta speak loiyk a roight knob innit.

Palace are a West Country team?
Login to get fewer ads

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:51 - Dec 23 with 528 viewsLeonWasGod

Sam Allardyce's representatives have met w/ Crystal Palace chairman Steve Parish on 14:49 - Dec 23 by DafyddHuw

Palace are a West Country team?

I need to work on that then...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024