Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Call Rob 18:09 - Dec 26 with 3140 viewsSwanzay

FFS some people are mental, give the managers job to Rangel!
Call Rob on 18:10 - Dec 26 with 2399 viewsHighjack

If it gets him off the pitch then I'm all for it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Call Rob on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 2386 viewsSwansNZ

Would he be any worse than Bob?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Call Rob on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 2373 viewswestwalesed

LOL!

I thought the same thing! I can see where he is coming from but no way! Some talk about BB going before Saturday........pleeeeeease!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Call Rob on 18:11 - Dec 26 with 2351 viewsDarran

I just turned off after that call.

Another call from Eric earluef suggested it was all Trundles fault because of the price of mascitsv.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Call Rob on 18:13 - Dec 26 with 2318 viewsdickythorpe

Couldn't listen!!! It's Boxing Day FFS. Some old bloke was nearly in tears about some mascot fiasco......club charging under 8's coaches £30.... It's time to chill now.
Call Rob on 18:17 - Dec 26 with 2273 viewsheadcleaner

It's all a smokescreen sadly. Divide and conquer. get a few idiots on the radio spouting rubbish whilst the real enemy are down Morgan's laughing and joking whilst the rest of us are really feeling it.

Seeing pictures of Dineen laughing and no doubt joking with his fellow scumbags makes my blood boil whilst call rob is being devils advocate for good controversial radio.

Radio will sit up and notice when there are people outside the west stand waiting for the board and management or down Morgan's spooling their night. Maybe then things will be shaken up.
Call Rob on 18:20 - Dec 26 with 2229 viewsShonky

Call Rob on 18:10 - Dec 26 by Highjack

If it gets him off the pitch then I'm all for it.

Its just a ride...

Call Rob on 18:24 - Dec 26 with 2160 viewsGowerjack

Waiting to go on now.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Call Rob on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 2105 viewsRevJames

At last, a decent call (4 point plan)
Call Rob on 18:34 - Dec 26 with 2076 viewsGowerjack

Call Rob on 18:32 - Dec 26 by RevJames

At last, a decent call (4 point plan)

That was me.

Do you disagree?
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 18:35]

Plastic since 1974

Call Rob on 18:35 - Dec 26 with 2042 viewsperchrockjack

Just been listening in the bath whilst having a pubic shave.

I've just found the Vaseline

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Call Rob on 18:36 - Dec 26 with 2044 viewsKGriz16

Call Rob on 18:34 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

That was me.

Do you disagree?

What were the points?
Call Rob on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 1999 viewsRevJames

That was me.

Do you disagree?

Owain Tudur Jones doesn't like criticising players for lack of effort [d

Problem with ex players as pundits is that they won't criticise current players when it's deserved
Call Rob on 18:40 - Dec 26 with 1985 viewsGowerjack

Call Rob on 18:36 - Dec 26 by KGriz16

What were the points?

Sack Bradley.
Sack Jenkins.
Suggest Dineen Morgan and JVZ keep away from the club.
Get the Trust to significantly up their game.

Plastic since 1974

Call Rob on 18:42 - Dec 26 with 1955 viewsJackfath

Call Rob on 18:40 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

Sack Bradley.
Sack Jenkins.

I didn't realise you had a speech impediment.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Call Rob on 18:44 - Dec 26 with 1940 viewsjacksfullaces

Call Rob on 18:40 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

Sack Bradley.
Sack Jenkins.

not a plan as such though is it - more a removal of everything that is wrong.

a plan requires something in place, and even with the Trust upping their game - what can they do exactly? be more vocal maybe in terms of holding the crooks to account, that would be something I guess.

but in terms of the other 3 points, that plan all requires an alternative strategy for it to be a plan for success, as opposed to a plan for punishment.
Call Rob on 19:00 - Dec 26 with 1826 viewsPrivate_Partz

Call Rob on 18:40 - Dec 26 by RevJames

Owain Tudur Jones doesn't like criticising players for lack of effort [d

Problem with ex players as pundits is that they won't criticise current players when it's deserved

Well I agree with OTJ. There was no lack of effort out there today. Llorente and Leon as an example were excellent. What was lacking was coaching, organisation and man management.
I know some will counter by saying they are professional but at the end of the day it is a team game and without someone of ability to manage it we are effed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Call Rob on 19:04 - Dec 26 with 1749 viewsKingBony

Call Rob on 19:00 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Well I agree with OTJ. There was no lack of effort out there today. Llorente and Leon as an example were excellent. What was lacking was coaching, organisation and man management.
I know some will counter by saying they are professional but at the end of the day it is a team game and without someone of ability to manage it we are effed.

I didn't see much effort out there today. In fact I remember thinking "it looks like the players think we are 4-0 up the wY they are strolling around"

If that's them putting in effort we are effed!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Call Rob on 19:17 - Dec 26 with 1641 viewsPrivate_Partz

Call Rob on 19:04 - Dec 26 by KingBony

I didn't see much effort out there today. In fact I remember thinking "it looks like the players think we are 4-0 up the wY they are strolling around"

If that's them putting in effort we are effed!

Don't agree. I was looking at the round shouldered Llorente at the end. Despite being left out, makes a fist of it, then our clustetfeck of a defence screws up again. Young Alfie, along side Leon, comes out to applaud the crowd at the end. Obscenely well paid millionaires they may he but they are not our enemy. It's the sellout's and hapless Yanks.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Call Rob on 19:26 - Dec 26 with 1583 viewsLoyal

That was me.

Do you disagree?

Nice one 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Call Rob on 19:43 - Dec 26 with 1504 viewslonglostjack

Call Rob on 19:17 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Don't agree. I was looking at the round shouldered Llorente at the end. Despite being left out, makes a fist of it, then our clustetfeck of a defence screws up again. Young Alfie, along side Leon, comes out to applaud the crowd at the end. Obscenely well paid millionaires they may he but they are not our enemy. It's the sellout's and hapless Yanks.

Exactly. With the obvious exception of Angel bless him there's enough to work with in that squad. Needs a manager who knows his arse from his elbow and a couple of decent signings in the January window.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Call Rob on 19:56 - Dec 26 with 1407 viewsHeadmaster

Call Rob on 19:43 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Exactly. With the obvious exception of Angel bless him there's enough to work with in that squad. Needs a manager who knows his arse from his elbow and a couple of decent signings in the January window.

"there's enough to work with in that squad".

I'm sorry, but I really disagree here. Have we all forgotten what these players were like in certain games last season? Leicester away, for example? And that was when we had Ash and Ayew! And this season is even worse; that Man Utd game must be one of our worst performances in the Prem.

Guidolin got the most out of the players, I reckon. They just aren't good enough to compete over a full Premier League season. We need to sack Bob and have serious, heavy investment in January. That is the only way forward.
Call Rob on 01:09 - Dec 27 with 1193 viewsGowerjack

Call Rob on 18:44 - Dec 26 by jacksfullaces

not a plan as such though is it - more a removal of everything that is wrong.

a plan requires something in place, and even with the Trust upping their game - what can they do exactly? be more vocal maybe in terms of holding the crooks to account, that would be something I guess.

but in terms of the other 3 points, that plan all requires an alternative strategy for it to be a plan for success, as opposed to a plan for punishment.

Ok..

But to cure a cancer first you have to remove it.

Plastic since 1974

Call Rob on 01:53 - Dec 27 with 1094 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Everyone saw what AC could do with a few days in charge last season. If not spectacular, it was very competent, at least by recent standards.

Choosing a player to be interim manager instead of him tomorrow (assuming the long term answer hasn't been found) would be arguably the single dumbest thing we've done this season, which is already a very high bar.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Call Rob on 02:52 - Dec 27 with 1033 viewsJack123

I listened to it earlier for the first time, the only thing that annoyed me about the show the studio guests, said a few times it seems like a rash decision to get rid of Bob after only 11 games! I'm thinking you got to be on a wind up surely..Hopefully be gone tomorrow morning

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024