Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Training ground fight 18:30 - Dec 26 with 5591 viewsMartyrman57

Number of rumours before game involving 4 players, at least 2 not named in today's squad. Anyone else heard this ?
Training ground fight on 18:30 - Dec 26 with 5001 viewsMurph75

I doubt they've got the fight in them to be scrapping with each other.
Training ground fight on 18:31 - Dec 26 with 4974 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No.
Training ground fight on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 4956 viewsJackfath

Yep.

Leon kicked seven shades of shit out of Amat and Taylor.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Training ground fight on 18:32 - Dec 26 with 4954 viewsWarwickHunt

Two factions in the squad - one think Bob's a moron and the other think he's just clueless.

Bound to produce tension.
Training ground fight on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 4849 views34dfgdf54

Must be a reason why Barrow wasn't even in the squad today?
Training ground fight on 18:39 - Dec 26 with 4826 viewsJackfath

Training ground fight on 18:39 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Must be a reason why Barrow wasn't even in the squad today?

Yes. He's shite.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Training ground fight on 18:46 - Dec 26 with 4690 views34dfgdf54

Training ground fight on 18:39 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Yes. He's shite.

Yes. They all are.

Atleast he beat a man once in a while and scare with his pace.
Training ground fight on 18:48 - Dec 26 with 4635 viewsmax936

Training ground fight on 18:32 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Yep.

Leon kicked seven shades of shit out of Amat and Taylor.

It would be hard would it there's half a dozen that took the field today that you wouldn't want in the trenchs with you, how many challenges did Cork pull out of today?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Training ground fight on 18:50 - Dec 26 with 4585 viewsJackfath

Training ground fight on 18:46 - Dec 26 by 34dfgdf54

Yes. They all are.

Atleast he beat a man once in a while and scare with his pace.

Yes well done for running past a man with the ball and scaring him.

Amazing how swans fans have lowered expectations to this in recent months.

Training ground fight on 18:51 - Dec 26 with 4549 viewsPrivate_Partz

Training ground fight on 18:39 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Yes. He's shite.

Why knock the players. ? They were turning the season around after a poor and late transfer window.
It is jenkins and the hapless yanks to blame. I don't even blame Bob. Offered the job and who can blame him for giving it a go? He has failed however and needs to eff off as soon as humanly possible or he will deservedly be in the firing line as well

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Training ground fight on 19:40 - Dec 26 with 4146 viewsJackfath

Training ground fight on 18:51 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Why knock the players. ? They were turning the season around after a poor and late transfer window.
It is jenkins and the hapless yanks to blame. I don't even blame Bob. Offered the job and who can blame him for giving it a go? He has failed however and needs to eff off as soon as humanly possible or he will deservedly be in the firing line as well

Why knock players?

Unfortunately for them, I spent good money to watch them put in a shift to try to show me as a fan that they care. That they want to survive in this league. Therefore I am entitled to voice my opinion. I don't boo them dueing the match as I feel that's not going to help.

I also see them drive along the Mumbles road towards the LIberty at 11.30 am. To a man driving cars only they can afford in these parts. Sort of makes me a bit angry when I see them not doing what I would hope they would.

Apologies if that offends.

Training ground fight on 20:03 - Dec 26 with 3888 viewsPrivate_Partz

Training ground fight on 19:40 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Why knock players?

Unfortunately for them, I spent good money to watch them put in a shift to try to show me as a fan that they care. That they want to survive in this league. Therefore I am entitled to voice my opinion. I don't boo them dueing the match as I feel that's not going to help.

I also see them drive along the Mumbles road towards the LIberty at 11.30 am. To a man driving cars only they can afford in these parts. Sort of makes me a bit angry when I see them not doing what I would hope they would.

Apologies if that offends.

Not at all. I agree. Obscenely well paid millionaires which I have major issues with politically. Troube is the best armies in the world can be tooled up to their teeth but they ain't going to deliver the goods unless the generals have their act together. Organisation in other words. In our case that is coaching, experience and ability from the top. Something we are sadly lacking in.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Training ground fight on 20:04 - Dec 26 with 3855 viewsicecoldjack

I agree about the players,seeing that today shows its not them but the coaching and managing they are going out onto the field with what appears to be little or no preparation!

Blame Jenkins, blame the new board and blame that stupid prick Bradley but I honestly think the players are fed up with mediocre management and clueless direction .
Training ground fight on 20:05 - Dec 26 with 3812 viewsJackfath

Training ground fight on 20:04 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

I agree about the players,seeing that today shows its not them but the coaching and managing they are going out onto the field with what appears to be little or no preparation!

Blame Jenkins, blame the new board and blame that stupid prick Bradley but I honestly think the players are fed up with mediocre management and clueless direction .

Hopefully a few of them will also know they clearly aren't up to the job and should have been replaced/sold a season or two ago. Still one can't knowck them for "earning" 40k a week.

Training ground fight on 20:08 - Dec 26 with 3750 viewsDavillin

Training ground fight on 20:03 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Not at all. I agree. Obscenely well paid millionaires which I have major issues with politically. Troube is the best armies in the world can be tooled up to their teeth but they ain't going to deliver the goods unless the generals have their act together. Organisation in other words. In our case that is coaching, experience and ability from the top. Something we are sadly lacking in.

Private:

Here's Alexander the Great agreeing with you:

"I do not fear an army of lions, if they are led by a lamb. I do fear an army of sheep, if they are led by a lion."

Work for you?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Training ground fight on 20:17 - Dec 26 with 3645 viewsicecoldjack

Training ground fight on 20:05 - Dec 26 by Jackfath

Hopefully a few of them will also know they clearly aren't up to the job and should have been replaced/sold a season or two ago. Still one can't knowck them for "earning" 40k a week.

Which of those earn 40k a week ?

Anyway, if they are still here earning that coin it's not their fault,the look of frustration on the players faces today told me they are as peed off as the rest of us.
It isn't the players fault, they may be off form or playing with a lack of confidence but what do you expect when are star striker ends up out wide with routs going through the middle then they swap sides etc,etc no structure to our play and now even rangel doesn't know if to play it short or long to rputs/borja it's a total mess.

Yet another new back 4 . Fab and the hoon had no clue what they were doing at times today too. So much indecision all over he field it's laughable, that ain't the players,that's the management fookin them up.
Training ground fight on 20:20 - Dec 26 with 3599 viewsPrivate_Partz

Training ground fight on 20:08 - Dec 26 by Davillin

Private:

Here's Alexander the Great agreeing with you:

"I do not fear an army of lions, if they are led by a lamb. I do fear an army of sheep, if they are led by a lion."

Work for you?

Indeed Dav. Many thanks for that. ATG had a much better way with words. ;-)

Training ground fight on 20:33 - Dec 26 with 3460 viewsDavillin

Training ground fight on 20:20 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Indeed Dav. Many thanks for that. ATG had a much better way with words. ;-)

. . . and the weapons of war.

Wouldn't you like someone like him as the Swans' new manager? Always the right strategy and tactics. Man management. Leadership. No fear/no pity, No excuses. No bullshit at press conferences.

My kind of leader.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Training ground fight on 15:55 - Dec 27 with 2841 viewsLoyal

Training ground fight on 18:32 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Two factions in the squad - one think Bob's a moron and the other think he's just clueless.

Bound to produce tension.

Bound ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Training ground fight on 16:31 - Dec 27 with 2582 viewsexiledclaseboy

The players were turning the season around? Were they f*ck. we'd won one in, what, seven before Bradley came and we've now won three in 18. We were shit at the start of the season and Bradley has made us even more shit. But we are only talking relative levels of shitness. Nothing was being turned round.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 16:31]

Poll: Tory leader

Training ground fight on 17:43 - Dec 27 with 2299 viewspencoedjack

Training ground fight on 20:03 - Dec 26 by Private_Partz

Talking of cars whose Lamborghini is parked in the car park on match days ?
Training ground fight on 17:49 - Dec 27 with 2225 viewsPrivate_Partz

Training ground fight on 16:31 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

The players were turning the season around? Were they f*ck. we'd won one in, what, seven before Bradley came and we've now won three in 18. We were shit at the start of the season and Bradley has made us even more shit. But we are only talking relative levels of shitness. Nothing was being turned round.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 16:31]

Much harder fixtures. Much improved performances in the last few games, and against the big boys. If you think we are still on the same level and not plummeted downwards since then Specsavers is called for. ;-)
We had players in the right positions who knew what they were doing and they all understood what the manger wanted. We have none of that now.

Training ground fight on 17:50 - Dec 27 with 2207 viewsexiledclaseboy

Training ground fight on 17:49 - Dec 27 by Private_Partz

Much harder fixtures. Much improved performances in the last few games, and against the big boys. If you think we are still on the same level and not plummeted downwards since then Specsavers is called for. ;-)
We had players in the right positions who knew what they were doing and they all understood what the manger wanted. We have none of that now.

I didn't say we were on the same level. In fact I said the exact opposite. I said we weee shit then and we're even more shit now. All of which is true.

See me after school.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 17:51]

Poll: Tory leader

Training ground fight on 17:54 - Dec 27 with 2177 viewsperchrockjack

Fight? What, our players... ..? Fookn hilarious.

I'm 67 next month, in pretty good shape but have arthritis in both wrists and a little excess fat on my waist but I think I could take out at least half of the team that started yesterday. Cork could be blown over.
In fact my five foot missus would make a mess of Rotledge

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Training ground fight on 18:31 - Dec 27 with 2003 viewsPrivate_Partz

Training ground fight on 17:50 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

I didn't say we were on the same level. In fact I said the exact opposite. I said we weee shit then and we're even more shit now. All of which is true.

See me after school.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 17:51]

Ok ok. I will cut you some slack. I think it is very harsh to claim the last games under Frankie were sh!te but agree to differ there.
We are 4 points adrift at the moment. In view of how performances have slumped I would say it is likely we would have been at least 4 points better off, and possibly clear of the bottom three, playing sh!t mk1 as opposed to sh!t mk 2. I suspect much better than that even. All with the same players in a poorer squad than even last season with players that were signed late and injured.
Hence I don't blame them. It is the clueless manager and the hapless idiots above him that are causing the problems.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024