Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32549 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 31 with 1549 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:39 - Dec 31 by Fireboy

We wont be after the yanks have stripped the parachute payments

Thats what's happened at bburn and bpool

Believe me that's what will happen to us

Just home and my worst fears were realised. We knew we had a poor squad, but after recent weeks they are also a squad with zero confidence. At the moment we are the weakest side in this league.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 31 with 1540 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:52 - Dec 31 by AnotherJohn

Just home and my worst fears were realised. We knew we had a poor squad, but after recent weeks they are also a squad with zero confidence. At the moment we are the weakest side in this league.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 19:22]

No Sh1t Sherlock!

Not mocking your post btw. It's just a sad day / month / season.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Dec 31 with 1452 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Not any more we are not.

We are. The proof will be in the Championship manager and players we're about to sign. I bet we won't spend beyond our means.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:09 - Dec 31 with 1444 viewsjasper_T

Most of the players out there today have proved in the past they've got the mentality to dig in when going gets tough, honestly I don't blame them for heads dropping and giving up today. I don't buy that they're all "gutless cowards".

Even the most determined pro can only play so long in such a completely fckin awful environment (teammates, tactically, coaching, whatever) before the fight goes out of them.

This isn't a dip in form to battle through, it's going out every week and just being outclassed by the level the other teams are operating at. Playing against better individual players, with better squad composition, better managers, and no real hope or sign of improvement on this end.

Maybe 1 or 2 of them haven't got tomorrow circled on the calendar and their phone charged up ready, hoping their agent calls. It's only a job at the end of the day, if it sucks you find a better one.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:12 - Dec 31 with 1401 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

We are. The proof will be in the Championship manager and players we're about to sign. I bet we won't spend beyond our means.

Honestly I don't have the energy to argue with you tonight, you win.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:16 - Dec 31 with 1372 viewsAnotherJohn

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:53 - Dec 31 by union_jack

No Sh1t Sherlock!

Not mocking your post btw. It's just a sad day / month / season.

Okay, I may have stated the obvious, but some of us hoped for a lift today with Bob gone. Actually I don't think it is so much a case of just another awful day, as the day when many of us concluded that we will be relegated.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 18:17]
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:44 - Dec 31 with 1189 viewsspiderboy

palace away tues nite,get 3 pts and things wont look too bad,we are virtually down but catch sunderland and it may not look so dark..keep the fight in your heart and maybe
something may come our way.

we,r not down till we,r down!
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:03 - Dec 31 with 985 viewsmonmouth

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 18:44 - Dec 31 by spiderboy

palace away tues nite,get 3 pts and things wont look too bad,we are virtually down but catch sunderland and it may not look so dark..keep the fight in your heart and maybe
something may come our way.

we,r not down till we,r down!

Lol. It's a bit early for the bipolar to kick in! On that wildly optimistic note though I'm off out. HNY.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 21:30 - Dec 31 with 832 viewsGlyn1

Hey Tummer!
I'm at the NYE 's party you two were at 12 months ago. Very very noisy. (This message has nothing to do with the team except that they've driven me to drink.)

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 21:46 - Dec 31 with 802 viewswestside

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:47 - Dec 31 by AussieSwan

There must be some form of anti-Jenkins demonstration before the final whistle and/or after the game

He has killed our club

When is enough going to be enough??

Hangmans noose for Jenkins coming down from the roof of the liberty like when Arthur scargill came to the afan lido during the miner strike
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024