Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32151 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:52 - Dec 30 with 2520 viewsGriffting

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 20:19 - Dec 30 by somersetsimon

Is FF fit?

On the bench last week.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 01:34 - Dec 31 with 2325 viewsPozuelosSideys

Id say this is pretty much a must win for us. If we lose we are 12 points behind Bouremouth and realistically they are one of the teams we need to catch up quickly too

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 07:52 - Dec 31 with 2271 viewsShonky

Oh fk Lawro says win.
Cum on yoo Swans

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 07:56 - Dec 31 with 2262 viewsSwansNZ

Fck knows how this will go, post BB. Hopefully the team will get the same lift we have.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:29 - Dec 31 with 2187 viewsowainglyndwr

Please please give us and the new manager a big lift by winning today
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:35 - Dec 31 with 2182 viewsJackfath

Get stuck into them from the very first whistle. Bully them for a change! Get the crowd behind you and let's get that win!

A massive boost for the club and city on this New Year's Eve!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:40 - Dec 31 with 2168 viewsshandyjack

potential to be 3 points above Palace by next week, big incentive for next 2 games

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:52 - Dec 31 with 2165 viewsWhiterockin

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 09:35 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

Get stuck into them from the very first whistle. Bully them for a change! Get the crowd behind you and let's get that win!

A massive boost for the club and city on this New Year's Eve!

Really need to see our players really get stuck into the opposition. Not that I condone bookings, but the last four matches since the Spurs game I can only recall one or two bookings. Not enough aggression shown for a team fighting relegation.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 10:19 - Dec 31 with 2127 viewsAl_Bundy

Heart says 2-1

Head says 1-3 which looks most likely !

No more excuses blaming the Manager now .. !
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 10:47 - Dec 31 with 2082 viewsOzzie

Team today:

Fabianski

Naughton
Amat
Mawson
Taylor

Ki
Leon
Gylfi
Dyer
Routledge

Llorente
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:29 - Dec 31 with 2017 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 10:47 - Dec 31 by Ozzie

Team today:

Fabianski

Naughton
Amat
Mawson
Taylor

Ki
Leon
Gylfi
Dyer
Routledge

Llorente

My heart sinks looking at that team , although I'd go with it as well

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Dec 31 with 2002 viewsTheResurrection

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 17:54 - Dec 28 by somersetsimon

What team and formation did Curt go for when he took over last year?

He went for the no striker/ false 9 believe it or not.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:34 - Dec 31 with 2008 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:29 - Dec 31 by oh_tommy_tommy

My heart sinks looking at that team , although I'd go with it as well

Have to agree.. this is not a game for Ki to play in with the tempo of this match.

Routs selection is still a mystery.

At least Llorente starts which may give us some hope if we can get some decent service to him and he puts himself about a bit.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:35 - Dec 31 with 2002 viewsOzzie

That is not 'my' speculative team. That is the team today 100%.

Thought I'd share considering everyone is desperate to know and get a win today!
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:37 - Dec 31 with 1995 viewsOzzie

Routs and Dyer offer more defensive discipline than Barrow.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:40 - Dec 31 with 1987 viewsjohnlangy

Always look for the positives. We've conceded 20 at home but they've conceded 19 away so much the same. But we've scored twice as many (14 at home compared with their 7 away).

2-0 to the Swans. Llorente and Gylfi.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:56 - Dec 31 with 1961 viewsJackSkellington

I dreamt last night that Llorente scored a fantastic goal for the winner. Lump on!
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 31 with 1854 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:34 - Dec 31 by Al_Bundy

Have to agree.. this is not a game for Ki to play in with the tempo of this match.

Routs selection is still a mystery.

At least Llorente starts which may give us some hope if we can get some decent service to him and he puts himself about a bit.

Did you go to the West Ham game? Routs was our best player by a mile, cannot think of anything wrong about his performance that day, whatsoever.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:18 - Dec 31 with 1727 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 31 by nantywatcher

Did you go to the West Ham game? Routs was our best player by a mile, cannot think of anything wrong about his performance that day, whatsoever.

we lost 4-1 yet Routs put in a perfect performance???? F*** my eyes

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:19 - Dec 31 with 1723 viewslonglostjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:33 - Dec 31 by TheResurrection

He went for the no striker/ false 9 believe it or not.

And had more shots on target than Man City.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:00 - Dec 31 with 1569 viewsslate_dk

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 11:56 - Dec 31 by JackSkellington

I dreamt last night that Llorente scored a fantastic goal for the winner. Lump on!

And here I thought that it was only Lisa that was dreaming about Llorente
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 31 with 1539 viewsdailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Mawson, Amat, Taylor
Britton, Ki, Fer
Dyer, Sigurdsson
Llorente.

Subs Nordfeldt, Rangel, Fernandez, Cork, Barrow, Borja, McBurnie.

Borja and McBurnie on the bench.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 14:04]

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 31 with 1472 viewsmagicdaps10

FOOK ME PNIK!!!!!!!!!!!

dailew actually posts rather than clicking on the arrows!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:05 - Dec 31 with 1448 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 31 by nantywatcher

Best player out of that X1 means bugger all.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:06 - Dec 31 with 1440 viewsShonky

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:02 - Dec 31 by dailew

Fabianski
Naughton, Mawson, Amat, Taylor
Britton, Ki, Fer
Dyer, Sigurdsson
Llorente.

Subs Nordfeldt, Rangel, Fernandez, Cork, Barrow, Borja, McBurnie.

Borja and McBurnie on the bench.

[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 14:04]

Ozzie was almost right.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024