Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32663 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 31 with 1914 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 10:47 - Dec 31 by Ozzie

Team today:

Fabianski

Naughton
Amat
Mawson
Taylor

Ki
Leon
Gylfi
Dyer
Routledge

Llorente

Is that confirmed or a guess?

That would be my predicted Curt 4231 team. Although I'm not sure whether he'll go 4231 or lopsided 4diamond411 with Routs the lone winger.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 31 with 1914 viewsjasonbromham

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 31 by nantywatcher

Did you go to the West Ham game? Routs was our best player by a mile, cannot think of anything wrong about his performance that day, whatsoever.

Are you taking the mick? Can't really tell. Routledge was shocking once again.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 31 with 1904 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 13:18 - Dec 31 by shandyjack

we lost 4-1 yet Routs put in a perfect performance???? F*** my eyes

Curtis obviously see's what the fans see !
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 31 with 1898 viewsjasonbromham

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

That would be my predicted Curt 4231 team. Although I'm not sure whether he'll go 4231 or lopsided 4diamond411 with Routs the lone winger.

Swap Fer for Routledge and that is the confirmed team.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:09 - Dec 31 with 1868 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 10:19 - Dec 31 by Al_Bundy

Heart says 2-1

Head says 1-3 which looks most likely !

No more excuses blaming the Manager now .. !

Head says 2-1

Heart says 3-0

I think my heart is broken. Hopefully it won't be at full time.

I've got a good feeling, but that's often a precursor to a thumping. Control Arter and Wilshire and we'll be ok.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Dec 31 with 1767 viewsGriffting

Routs late withdrawal due to an abscess
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 31 with 1741 viewsJackfath

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Dec 31 by Griffting

An abcess of footballing ability.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 31 with 1690 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Dec 31 by Jackfath

An abcess of footballing ability.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:19 - Dec 31 with 1685 viewsHighjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:14 - Dec 31 by Griffting

He tried to pop it but kept missing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:21 - Dec 31 with 1626 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Well that team is certainly capable of attacking while retaining possession. I like it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 31 with 1528 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I will love it if Nate comes in and starts doing the biz

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:32 - Dec 31 with 1482 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 31 by NeiltheTaylor

All he has to do is show he can run faster than the average person and he'll be on par with Barrow. He really hasn't got to do to much to displace any of our wingers in this side.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 31 with 1481 viewsexiledclaseboy

This is the first home game I haven't been to in I don't know how long. I'm hoping my absence brings us luck.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 14:33]

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Dec 31 with 1442 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

This is the first home game I haven't been to in I don't know how long. I'm hoping my absence brings us luck.

Voting with your feet or something else?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Dec 31 with 1395 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:35 - Dec 31 by union_jack

Voting with your feet or something else?

Certainly not a protest. Long story really involving NYE and the wife not being 100% at the moment. But neither of these things were showstoppers so I suppose it boils down to the fact that I couldn't be arsed. I'll be watching on kodi.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:38 - Dec 31 with 1388 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:08 - Dec 31 by jasonbromham

Swap Fer for Routledge and that is the confirmed team.

Cheers. Lopsided with Dyer providing the width then. Might be a good idea as we need to get control of that midfield today as that's where they seem to be strongest.

Llorente has to start. Routs needs a break. Amat is our coolest, most experienced CB for me. So there's a lot of logic in that team. Makes a change.

COYFS
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 31 with 1363 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:37 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

Certainly not a protest. Long story really involving NYE and the wife not being 100% at the moment. But neither of these things were showstoppers so I suppose it boils down to the fact that I couldn't be arsed. I'll be watching on kodi.

Fair enough.

Hope she's better soon.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 31 with 1363 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:30 - Dec 31 by NeiltheTaylor

He looked lively last week in his brief cameo. Actually he looked like a breath of fresh air. Shows how much the others are struggling.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:41 - Dec 31 with 1355 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 31 by union_jack

Fair enough.

Hope she's better soon.

Thanks.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1322 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 12:25 - Dec 31 by nantywatcher

Did you go to the West Ham game? Routs was our best player by a mile, cannot think of anything wrong about his performance that day, whatsoever.

Really? He was poor on the ball first half. Can't comment on the second as he was up t'other end.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1319 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:07 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

So why is Taylor playing again.

Fúck sake!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1316 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:40 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

He looked lively last week in his brief cameo. Actually he looked like a breath of fresh air. Shows how much the others are struggling.

All I remember was him getting bullied off the ball too easily and landing flat on his arse.

Probably a lot due to trying too hard and not enough match practice.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:47 - Dec 31 with 1278 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:43 - Dec 31 by union_jack

All I remember was him getting bullied off the ball too easily and landing flat on his arse.

Probably a lot due to trying too hard and not enough match practice.

Hesitant, everything seemed forced and rarely came off, end ball poor. He's not alone though is he? Hopefully we'll see a bit more confidence in the lads today.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:55 - Dec 31 with 1184 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

same, stuck in work, hoping absence helps

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:56 - Dec 31 with 1179 viewsLeonWasGod

Right, here we go then into the reception black hole .

COYS!!!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024