Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32660 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:57 - Dec 31 with 2138 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

This is the first home game I haven't been to in I don't know how long. I'm hoping my absence brings us luck.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 14:33]

I'm hoping Routs' abscess makes my heart grow fonder by 5 o'clock.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:58 - Dec 31 with 2127 viewsunion_jack

Play up Swans, play up!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 31 with 2117 viewsSwansNZ

Morning and Happy New Year from NZ

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 31 with 2069 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

What an idiot. Now he can't commit any tactical fouls all game. I'd fine him for that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 31 with 1990 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Gah! What didn't Llorente smash that?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 31 with 1968 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:59 - Dec 31 by SwansNZ

Morning and Happy New Year from NZ

Happy new year to you as well. Hope you're partying.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:08 - Dec 31 with 1956 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 31 by NeiltheTaylor

Gah! What didn't Llorente smash that?

He was still in shock after seeing Taylor attack?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1919 viewsLord_Bony

Aye.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1910 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:07 - Dec 31 by WxmJax

Happy new year to you as well. Hope you're partying.

Unfortunately not, just woke up.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:10 - Dec 31 with 1898 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:02 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What an idiot. Now he can't commit any tactical fouls all game. I'd fine him for that.

How do you get internet at the ground ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:11 - Dec 31 with 1854 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

One of the midfielders needs to come off for a winger. Toothless down the left every time we have the ball.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:15 - Dec 31 with 1763 viewsSmellyplumz

All to easy for Bournemouth so far

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 31 with 1614 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Williams is robbing a fkn living off us, what does he do?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:21 - Dec 31 with 1562 viewsFireboy

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:19 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Paul Williams is robbing a fkn living off us, what does he do?

Don't worry I'm sure he will be gone when the boss sorts his backroom out
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 31 with 1557 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Fantastic stuff Dyer and Naughton

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 31 with 1530 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dyer and Naughton link up very well.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 31 with 1499 viewsEbo

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 14:33 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

This is the first home game I haven't been to in I don't know how long. I'm hoping my absence brings us luck.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 14:33]

Me as well Andrew. A Feeling a tad under the weather myself and still hurting from that debacle on Boxing Day which pissed on my birthday :(

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:24 - Dec 31 with 1476 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:22 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Dyer and Naughton link up very well.

Pity llorente was in tune with them.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1405 viewsSmellyplumz

Fair play we are utter shit

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1407 viewsmorningstar

fvckin shocking.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:26 - Dec 31 with 1330 viewsnierika

Oooo great shot on the wrong goal by Amat!
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 31 with 1302 viewsSwansNZ

Our defence is absolute sh1t.
Amat, WTF were you trying to do

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 31 with 1288 viewsShonky

Amat must have had money in himself to score. That was unbelievable.

Its just a ride...

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 31 with 1271 viewsSmellyplumz

Down

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:27 - Dec 31 with 1253 viewsFunko

Why so easy? Completely toothless
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024