Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread 01:58 - Dec 28 with 32658 viewsjackharris

Venue: Liberty Stadium, Landore,
Swansea (SA12FA)
Date: Saturday December 31st 2016
Kick Off: 3pm (15:00)
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 13:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:48 - Dec 31 with 2008 viewsMrSwerve

Dear God we are f**king shocking.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 2005 viewsPawelAbbott

At least we are consistent
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 2000 viewsdeanscfc

At least Taylor is doing his job and stopping the crosses coming in.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 1984 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:46 - Dec 31 by owainglyndwr

Everyone have been pointing a finger at Bob a d the experts saying he new his apples and need more time.
Is it now that we have shit players

WTF you on about, we've all know we have a shit team for ages.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 1964 viewsHeadmaster

Livid. Absolutely livid.

And yes, Billy Bob was out of his depth. But that doesn't excuse the fact that we have subpar players.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:50]
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 1970 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 by nierika

I wake up every weekend to watch this f'ing embarassment of a team, LOL.

Amazing that Ki and Taylor actually play in Premier League games!

What has Neil Taylor got over the club?

Any answers?

Serious question.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 31 with 1932 views34dfgdf54

It's over guys.

We NEED to focus on getting Jenkins etc out of the club, one day we may return, we may not, but we need our club back.

JENKINS OUT
DINEEN OUT
MORGAN OUT
JVZ OUT
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 31 with 1876 viewsunion_jack

I'm literally feeling physically sick at how this football club has gone to where it was very recently to where it is now.

We are down now, barring a second half miracle and can't see us getting 20 points this season. We needed this game for the points, momentum and confidence. Lose it and all three are gone.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:52 - Dec 31 with 1782 viewsdobjack2

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 by Headmaster

Livid. Absolutely livid.

And yes, Billy Bob was out of his depth. But that doesn't excuse the fact that we have subpar players.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:50]

We all know whose fault it is that we have let players go and not recruited the same quality or better in their place.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1751 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:50 - Dec 31 by union_jack

I'm literally feeling physically sick at how this football club has gone to where it was very recently to where it is now.

We are down now, barring a second half miracle and can't see us getting 20 points this season. We needed this game for the points, momentum and confidence. Lose it and all three are gone.

We need a miracle even jesus couldn't sort! It's gone, we are down.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:53]

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1748 viewsperchrockjack

Definitely the worst I can remember us for decades.

Taylor allows crosses ,defenders allow shots at will.

It's simple stuff

It's disgusting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1734 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 by shandyjack

so according to the match stats and live text commentary we are getting a pasting and lucky to be 1-0 down

edited 2-0 ffs
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 15:47]

Yes, we were lucky to be 1 down.

7 shots, 4 on target
2 shots, none on target

Call me a genius if you want, but I think we need to improve on that to have any hope (not that I have any hope)

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1704 viewsjackportis

Very poor indeed. Can't see where goals will come from. A clear display of under investment has clearly caught up. I think Curtis should try and hold this at 2 nil. Happy new year huw Jenkins.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1690 viewsFunko

This says it all. In retrospect I think we should have kept Bob. It was just difficult to defend the performance but I think the players did their best to vilify him
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1678 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Watching the second goal again, Mawson decides to step out and try and make a tackle he was nowhere near, leaving Stanislas free to make a run into our box.

He is absolutely woeful. I'd say he's far worse than Amat, who himself is terrible. Who the hell scouted Mawson? Did we just see he had scored a few goals in League 2 and thought he must be good?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:55 - Dec 31 with 1597 viewsexiledclaseboy

Woeful. Beyond dreadful. It doesn't matter who gets the manager's job. We are f*cked. The players have no pride, guts, desire or in many cases, actual footballing talent.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 31 with 1502 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:53 - Dec 31 by Funko

This says it all. In retrospect I think we should have kept Bob. It was just difficult to defend the performance but I think the players did their best to vilify him

No matter how bad we are, there is no way we should have kept Bob - we should have stuck with Guidolin of course.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 31 with 1498 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

We should play the U-23s for the rest of the season.

I don't want to see our first team players anymore.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:57 - Dec 31 with 1476 viewsdeanscfc

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

What has Neil Taylor got over the club?

Any answers?

Serious question.

As far back as last season it should have been decided that Neil Taylor never started a game for the Swans again. He is a massive part of our poor form. Doesn't defend, can't attack - like playing with 10 men. Just gives nice interviews to the media who in return write nice things about him. Pathetic by our club.
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:58 - Dec 31 with 1422 viewsStarsky

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:47 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Those days are gone.

My criticisms will now solely focus on his performance at the club, not at the all you can eat buffet 👍

It's just the internet, init.

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1347 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 15:49 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

WTF you on about, we've all know we have a shit team for ages.

If thats the case it does not matter what phuking Manager takes over unless we get a influx of players
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:02]
The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 31 with 1344 viewsEbo

F*ck the man flu and the footie, I am going to drown myself in Hoegaarden.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 1302 viewsKennedy

Was Mawson recommended to us by someone? And the same with Stones. So they thought we missed out on Stones so there must be something in the water at Barnsley with CB so quick lets spend £5m on him for our replacement of Ashley Williams.

Bob must be having a nice chuckle to himself. He knew we had shit players and now it's plain to see. We are a shadow of the team we were 24 months ago.

No doubt Williams also saw this coming and was on the first train out of here.

This is not the fault of an American, this is the fault of a Welshmen who cannot buy a player to save his skin.

Jenkins needs to go today!

Just call me JFK

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 1289 viewsSgorioFruit

should have kept guidolin

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:02 - Dec 31 with 1247 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City Versus AFC Bournemouth Premier League Match Thread on 16:00 - Dec 31 by Ebo

F*ck the man flu and the footie, I am going to drown myself in Hoegaarden.

doesn't that stuff get a bit sickley after a while?

I'm on the ale

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024