Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you want as next Manager? 11:51 - Dec 28 with 6308 viewsharryhpalmer

Who do you want as next Manager?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Who do you want as next Manager? on 11:58 - Dec 28 with 5238 viewsmax936

A hard nosed bastard like Stam might be just the job right now, he should be able to sort out our defence, don't know much about Marcelino but he done well at Valencia but we need experience to get us out of the shit pit we're in.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:27]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:02 - Dec 28 with 5204 viewsnierika

REMY GARDE!
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 5193 viewsharryhpalmer

Who do you want as next Manager? on 11:58 - Dec 28 by max936

A hard nosed bastard like Stam might be just the job right now, he should be able to sort out our defence, don't know much about Marcelino but he done well at Valencia but we need experience to get us out of the shit pit we're in.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 12:27]

Villareal not Valencia.

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:03 - Dec 28 with 5185 viewslondonlisa2001

The only joy of the current situation is that it is actually impossible for us to appoint a manager who will be worse than Bradley.

That's not to say we won't have a good go at doing so of course, but whoever it is will be an improvement. Happy days.
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 5163 viewsmax936

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:03 - Dec 28 by harryhpalmer

Villareal not Valencia.

Thanks,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:06 - Dec 28 with 5163 viewsbarry_island

A foreign manager would be good as there's less chance of supporters knowing about their downsides.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:11 - Dec 28 with 5130 views34dfgdf54

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:03 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

The only joy of the current situation is that it is actually impossible for us to appoint a manager who will be worse than Bradley.

That's not to say we won't have a good go at doing so of course, but whoever it is will be an improvement. Happy days.

I think you're going to be in with a shock if we take Coleman on.
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:25 - Dec 28 with 5051 viewslondonlisa2001

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:11 - Dec 28 by 34dfgdf54

I think you're going to be in with a shock if we take Coleman on.

Coleman is a far better manager than Bradley. I don't think he would be the best choice, but he has demonstrated with Wales his ability to find a system that compensates for weakness, and he also did a much better job with Fulham than anything Bradley has managed to do in his long and utterly unillustrious career, something Coleman receives little credit for.

I have never seen such a shambles as we have been over the past weeks. The first half against Man Utd was the most inept managerial performance I have seen in 40 years of supporting us.

I'm pretty convinced that you could find a better manager than Bradley in Swansea market. And it has nothing to do with his accent.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:29 - Dec 28 with 5011 viewslonglostjack

Why isn't Peter Houston on that list? His surname would fit too.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:31 - Dec 28 with 4991 viewsBanosswan

Which De Boer? Ronald is higher up the betting than Frank.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2016 15:52]

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:33 - Dec 28 with 4965 viewslondonlisa2001

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:29 - Dec 28 by longlostjack

Why isn't Peter Houston on that list? His surname would fit too.

Plus it would allow Wathan to write 'Houston, we have a problem' as his main headline...
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:34 - Dec 28 with 4954 viewsgosfordjack

Dennis Bergkamp could be a candidate .
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:38 - Dec 28 with 4929 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Lars Lagerbäck - and Siggy with a prominent long-term role

.....with a Viking defence
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:42 - Dec 28 with 4900 viewsLeonWasGod

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:03 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

John Barnes
Graham Souness

So we could do worse and I get a bit nervous when people start tempting fate
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:48 - Dec 28 with 4864 viewsWanderer

Certainly not Woy!
Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:53 - Dec 28 with 4826 viewslondonlisa2001

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:42 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

John Barnes
Graham Souness

So we could do worse and I get a bit nervous when people start tempting fate

I was talking about managers in fairness although even those two couldn't possibly be worse than Bradley.

Look at the last three matches and say how we could have been worse. It's been a complete and utter shambles.
Who do you want as next Manager? on 13:10 - Dec 28 with 4744 viewsdobjack2

Someone who knows what they are doing, can get players here and can convince the owners to make Jenkins take a back seat on recruitment.

Feck knows who that person is though.
Who do you want as next Manager? on 13:54 - Dec 28 with 4645 viewsharryhpalmer

maybe I should have included Craig Harrison
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38092905

Who do you want as next Manager? on 14:06 - Dec 28 with 4600 viewsDewi1jack

AFBGOR

"Any f**ker but Giggs or Redknapp."

Personally from that list I'd be going with Marcelino.
Or add Bielsa into the mixer.
Doubt Howe would be up for a new challenge away from the South Coast, so I won't waste time with that one.
Pearson, although he comes across as a knobhead, would get our boys fighting hard for everything. I reckon he could keep us up with very few additions, so could end up being a cheap option. Not a long term option IMHO though

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Who do you want as next Manager? on 15:17 - Dec 28 with 4462 viewsharryhpalmer

I see A.N.Other is catching Marcelino fast...but no names being suggested apart from Bielsa.

Who do you want as next Manager? on 15:40 - Dec 28 with 4400 viewsdobjack2

Who do you want as next Manager? on 13:10 - Dec 28 by dobjack2

Someone who knows what they are doing, can get players here and can convince the owners to make Jenkins take a back seat on recruitment.

Feck knows who that person is though.

Re reading that it sounds like I want Harry Redknapp! Aaaaargh
Who do you want as next Manager? on 16:36 - Dec 28 with 4253 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wot. No Beilsa? Would have been my choice even if it would be a very unlikely one due to control issues. Marcelino gets it out of that lot for me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Who do you want as next Manager? on 19:18 - Dec 28 with 4100 viewsSmellyplumz

Why do so many want that horrible cnt Pearson, the bloke is an utter car crash.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Who do you want as next Manager? on 19:19 - Dec 28 with 4090 viewsJackfath

Who do you want as next Manager? on 19:18 - Dec 28 by Smellyplumz

Why do so many want that horrible cnt Pearson, the bloke is an utter car crash.

3 according to the poll above.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who do you want as next Manager? on 19:25 - Dec 28 with 4061 viewsperplex

Who do you want as next Manager? on 12:25 - Dec 28 by londonlisa2001

Coleman is a far better manager than Bradley. I don't think he would be the best choice, but he has demonstrated with Wales his ability to find a system that compensates for weakness, and he also did a much better job with Fulham than anything Bradley has managed to do in his long and utterly unillustrious career, something Coleman receives little credit for.

I have never seen such a shambles as we have been over the past weeks. The first half against Man Utd was the most inept managerial performance I have seen in 40 years of supporting us.

I'm pretty convinced that you could find a better manager than Bradley in Swansea market. And it has nothing to do with his accent.

Take Bale out of the Welsh team and they probably would not have even got to the Euro`s, ok Coleman may be a step up from Bradley but that`s not saying much.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024