Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Williams 15:28 - Dec 31 with 1610 viewsSmellyplumz

Take a bow you useless c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Williams on 15:33 - Dec 31 with 1565 viewsE20Jack

I know we are all in a lashing out mood, but blaming Williams for this is about as ridiculous as blaming James Beattie when Monk was here.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Paul Williams on 15:36 - Dec 31 with 1529 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Paul Williams on 15:33 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

I know we are all in a lashing out mood, but blaming Williams for this is about as ridiculous as blaming James Beattie when Monk was here.

Why? I'd expect our defensive coach to make sure our defenders knew to put any of those long balls forward straight into touch. Not try and bring it down 5 yards from your own box.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Paul Williams on 15:38 - Dec 31 with 1517 viewsmorningstar

Not his fault that he's here of course, but still, i have it on very good authority that even the under 23's and development teams are laughing at him behind his back over his methods and the advice he gives.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Paul Williams on 15:39 - Dec 31 with 1512 viewsSmellyplumz

We would be just as bad with no defensive coach so why is he here, he's done nothing to help the team that I can see on the pitch, now don't get me wrong this team is utterly shit and must take most of the blame, in fact when are the fans going to start having a go at this shower because they are a fkn disgrace.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Paul Williams on 15:42 - Dec 31 with 1473 viewsFireboy

Stealing a living
Paul Williams on 15:44 - Dec 31 with 1448 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Williams on 15:36 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why? I'd expect our defensive coach to make sure our defenders knew to put any of those long balls forward straight into touch. Not try and bring it down 5 yards from your own box.

Has he spoken to the players about turning their backs on a striker in our box?? You know that text book basic defenders golden rule we have trouble with. If I was running a team and my defender turned his back that player would never play a game for me again.

Paul Williams on 15:53 - Dec 31 with 1311 viewsE20Jack

Paul Williams on 15:36 - Dec 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They have been professionals for the best part of a decade, some longer, nobody needs to tell them the basics and attributing basic personal errors to a coach who has been here a matter of weeks when these errors have been happening for years is crazy. Just like James Beattie was not responsible for Gomis missing the goal. Williams will be working on such things like distances between the players, defensive shape and so forth.

Paul Williams on 15:58 - Dec 31 with 1226 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Williams on 15:53 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

They have been professionals for the best part of a decade, some longer, nobody needs to tell them the basics and attributing basic personal errors to a coach who has been here a matter of weeks when these errors have been happening for years is crazy. Just like James Beattie was not responsible for Gomis missing the goal. Williams will be working on such things like distances between the players, defensive shape and so forth.

Ah right so is it that the players are not listening or they just can't be arsed, if love to know because what ever he's telling them it ain't fkn working is it.

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Williams on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 1169 viewsicecoldjack

If he had any talent as a defensive coach we wouldn't look like a Sunday league team at the back .

The bloke is a con artist for sure. Defensive coach ? Really? The defense was better before he came here and we had no defense coach then !! Says it all.

Shameful stuff. We are down, getting blown away by a team that modelled it's self of the swans ! How poetic .
Paul Williams on 16:01 - Dec 31 with 1152 viewsE20Jack

Paul Williams on 15:58 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Ah right so is it that the players are not listening or they just can't be arsed, if love to know because what ever he's telling them it ain't fkn working is it.

Telling a payer to do something doesn't mean they will go out and do it, otherwise we would just tell them to go out pass the ball well, don't give it away and shoot on target all the time. Easy. Football is largely down to the payers heat of the moment decisions in a game, our players are constantly making poor judgement calls, which tends to happen when teams are down the bottom. Not to mention our players are not very good.

Paul Williams on 16:09 - Dec 31 with 1081 viewsDrizzy

He might be a sh*t coach but he's waaaaaay down the list of people to blame for this shambles.

Remember when some on here said Amat was an upgrade on Ash? We have, quite comfortably, the worst back four in the league.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 16:10]

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Paul Williams on 17:35 - Dec 31 with 879 viewsGeoffThom

Absolutely the worst back four I've seen for years ,any of you feckers mention Mawson or Amat again as good players go and have a good look at yourselves ,they are junk I'm fed up of saying it 😡😡😡😡
Paul Williams on 17:56 - Dec 31 with 740 viewsMyFinalHeaven

How in the world has Williams not gone with Bradley? When managers get sacked their entire staff goes, and it should have been no different here. When Laudrup got sacked by us even his chief scout, who had did some awesome work with us (Erik Larsen), had to go.

Williams was a guy who met Bradley and became mates with him when Williams was coaching in the USA with Richmond. That's literally the only reason he got the job--Williams is hardly qualified to be an assistant manager in the Premier League. How he didn't go after Bradley was sacked was beyond me. We've only gone backwards with him, he's fvcking clueless.

Come on you Swans.

Paul Williams on 18:04 - Dec 31 with 699 viewsLeonWasGod

He's about as much use as Besttie and that's a PS FACT. Are we the only club that picks waifs and strays for key roles and imposes them on the manager? Brendan had to work with what he got, but ever since then we've let managers have a say.
Paul Williams on 18:06 - Dec 31 with 665 viewsLoyal

Paul Williams on 15:44 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

Has he spoken to the players about turning their backs on a striker in our box?? You know that text book basic defenders golden rule we have trouble with. If I was running a team and my defender turned his back that player would never play a game for me again.

Best defender I've seen today was Clint hill.
Not one of our defenders comes close to him, I think he is about 38.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Williams on 18:08 - Dec 31 with 644 viewsE20Jack

Paul Williams on 18:04 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

He's about as much use as Besttie and that's a PS FACT. Are we the only club that picks waifs and strays for key roles and imposes them on the manager? Brendan had to work with what he got, but ever since then we've let managers have a say.

Agree with you, I wasn't sticking up for Paul Williams. But the defence being crap is not down to him, the defence is crap because we have crap defenders. He just happens to probably be a crap coach too. But there are far bigger fish to fry than a crap coach, that has been a theme at the club for years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024