Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All hope is gone 15:47 - Dec 31 with 735 viewsSmellyplumz

Awful simply awful, playing like this we will get bummed in the championship.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 15:50 - Dec 31 with 670 viewswaynekerr55

Let's hope the Jenkins and Dineen out chants get louder and louder and louder and louder

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

All hope is gone on 15:51 - Dec 31 with 631 viewsswan65split

All hope is gone on 15:50 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

Let's hope the Jenkins and Dineen out chants get louder and louder and louder and louder

what he says
All hope is gone on 15:51 - Dec 31 with 631 viewsSmellyplumz

All hope is gone on 15:50 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

I hope they get attacked today.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

All hope is gone on 15:52 - Dec 31 with 611 viewsSgorioFruit

sad sorry state of affairs

I hope we are bringing in a manager who has plans to stay with us in the championship

because premier league we are not

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

All hope is gone on 15:54 - Dec 31 with 545 views34dfgdf54

As I put in match thread, it's over, we need our club back. That's the priority now
All hope is gone on 15:54 - Dec 31 with 544 viewsdobjack2

It won't be the same players and we will have a manager but there are no guarantees that it will be any better with our head of recruitment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024