Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement maybe 16:08 - Dec 31 with 631 viewsSmellyplumz

He's waiting till after this game to sign a contract! Might do better to stay at Bayern.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement maybe on 16:09 - Dec 31 with 622 viewsunion_jack

Well at least he knows he can come here blame free which may be good for him. Less pressure.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Clement maybe on 16:12 - Dec 31 with 594 viewsSmellyplumz

Paul Clement maybe on 16:09 - Dec 31 by union_jack

Well at least he knows he can come here blame free which may be good for him. Less pressure.

He will also be thinking that he will need virtually a whole new team of players, is he going to get that? Is he going to be able to build a team of its it going to be huws mess?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Paul Clement maybe on 16:18 - Dec 31 with 563 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Some tidy bargains in Germany these days you'd think. Has he been spotted?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Paul Clement maybe on 16:22 - Dec 31 with 537 viewsowainglyndwr

I would not sign unless they are going to offer him a chance to build a decent team for the championship
Paul Clement maybe on 16:27 - Dec 31 with 495 viewsunion_jack

Paul Clement maybe on 16:22 - Dec 31 by owainglyndwr

I would not sign unless they are going to offer him a chance to build a decent team for the championship

And the fans need to understand that when we don't bring in PL ready players in January.

After today, it's a rebuild job for next season, not this one.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Paul Clement maybe on 16:29 - Dec 31 with 486 viewsmagicdaps10

Pointless us buying players who are not going to be prepared to stay here come August.

We have reportedly been allowed to start talks with Narsingh which is fair enough, my question would be.........would he be prepared to stay next season if we were in the championship?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024