Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sigurdson 17:00 - Dec 31 with 3638 viewsLord_Bony

Will he be gone in January?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sigurdson on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 2803 viewsbathgatejack

whats makes you think that
done fukall
Sigurdson on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 2802 viewsSmellyplumz

Yes

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sigurdson on 17:03 - Dec 31 with 2773 viewsunion_jack

If he's not in our plans next season, or we are not in his, then it would be best all round.

That said, his experience to bring on another AM may be invaluable.

Question: where would the money for him go? It's only a partly rhetorical question by the way!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sigurdson on 17:06 - Dec 31 with 2727 viewsawayjack

Sigurdson on 17:03 - Dec 31 by union_jack

If he's not in our plans next season, or we are not in his, then it would be best all round.

Question: where would the money for him go? It's only a partly rhetorical question by the way!

The money will not go on players but to recoup the 'investment' to take us to the next level.
Greedy Huw would not be able to resist a decent offer as in previous windows.
Sigurdson on 17:06 - Dec 31 with 2720 viewsAussieSwan

Jenkins' and Dineen's back pockets

I can definitely a side like Everton or Southampton signing him if he is shipped out.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Sigurdson on 17:07 - Dec 31 with 2709 viewsunion_jack

Sigurdson on 17:06 - Dec 31 by awayjack

The money will not go on players but to recoup the 'investment' to take us to the next level.

In that case, the question was rhetorical because that's what I believe also.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Sigurdson on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 2699 viewshammy

He seems to be gone already, much like the rest of the squad...

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Sigurdson on 17:11 - Dec 31 with 2664 viewsdobjack2

Sigurdson on 17:06 - Dec 31 by awayjack

The problem - not trusting that money would be spent on the squad

I have not agreed with the resurrection in selling gylfi to try and stay up as I don't think selling our best player would attract the players we need to come here. I certainly wouldnt agree with selling him to line people's pockets.

There will be interest at the end of the season. Newcastle held out and got good money for some of their players.
Login to get fewer ads

Sigurdson on 17:15 - Dec 31 with 2611 viewsmonmouth

Well £5m won't go far and anyone paying more than that is insane. Very ordinary player that can kick a dead ball and, if he has three years to make his mind up and thirty acres of space, sometimes hit a decent shot or pass.

None of those c*nts out there today are worth a brass nickel. They shouldn't be paid. It is outrageous what they are given for being cowards and so bad at what they do.

I can't remember being so annoyed even when we were beyond terrible in league 2. At least they were on peanuts and tried. Some had more ball skill than this bunch too.

The last thing we need to do is try and salvage this by throwing money at it. Buy a whole spine for the championship and get the cowardly shits out.

And Jenkins and Dinesen just f**k off. And Trust, Chris is right, just say it. They are toxic need outing as total failures that have killed our club for their own gain. We're finished in the PL now, so just do it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sigurdson on 17:21 - Dec 31 with 2549 viewsdobjack2

Sigurdson on 17:15 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Well £5m won't go far and anyone paying more than that is insane. Very ordinary player that can kick a dead ball and, if he has three years to make his mind up and thirty acres of space, sometimes hit a decent shot or pass.

None of those c*nts out there today are worth a brass nickel. They shouldn't be paid. It is outrageous what they are given for being cowards and so bad at what they do.

I can't remember being so annoyed even when we were beyond terrible in league 2. At least they were on peanuts and tried. Some had more ball skill than this bunch too.

The last thing we need to do is try and salvage this by throwing money at it. Buy a whole spine for the championship and get the cowardly shits out.

And Jenkins and Dinesen just f**k off. And Trust, Chris is right, just say it. They are toxic need outing as total failures that have killed our club for their own gain. We're finished in the PL now, so just do it.

Just because he is playing poorly this season in a garbage side doesn't mean that we won't have decent bids for him.

End of last season and European championship is what talent spotters will consider and that this season he is being dragged down by the dross around him.
Sigurdson on 17:22 - Dec 31 with 2531 viewsmonmouth

Sigurdson on 17:21 - Dec 31 by dobjack2

Just because he is playing poorly this season in a garbage side doesn't mean that we won't have decent bids for him.

End of last season and European championship is what talent spotters will consider and that this season he is being dragged down by the dross around him.

Let's hope so.

Sigurdson on 17:24 - Dec 31 with 2500 viewsdobjack2

Sigurdson on 17:22 - Dec 31 by monmouth

Let's hope so.

And let's hope we don't bite a hand off at the first bid we get.
Sigurdson on 17:25 - Dec 31 with 2488 viewscontroversial_jack

His first touch is so bad he wouldn't get into a local pub side
Sigurdson on 17:35 - Dec 31 with 2424 viewsdeanscfc

Wouldn't blame him for going. A good player fighting among a bunch of complete clowns. Deserves to be playing in a more capable side.
Sigurdson on 17:57 - Dec 31 with 2318 viewsowainglyndwr

Please dont knock the man he gives it his all, he is playing in a terms team at the moment and if he stays what a asset we would have in the championship
Sigurdson on 17:59 - Dec 31 with 2299 viewscontroversial_jack

Sigurdson on 17:57 - Dec 31 by owainglyndwr

Please dont knock the man he gives it his all, he is playing in a terms team at the moment and if he stays what a asset we would have in the championship

What are you on about, he can't even do the bascis right
Sigurdson on 18:01 - Dec 31 with 2280 viewsswan65split

yes
Sigurdson on 18:13 - Dec 31 with 2227 viewsjasper_T

Sigurdson on 17:25 - Dec 31 by controversial_jack

His first touch is so bad he wouldn't get into a local pub side

Your local must be amazing, sign em up.
Sigurdson on 18:34 - Dec 31 with 2124 viewsowainglyndwr

Sigurdson on 17:59 - Dec 31 by controversial_jack

What are you on about, he can't even do the bascis right

What are you on about .... he is one of the best players we have
Sigurdson on 03:41 - Jan 1 with 2026 viewsLord_Bony

Sigurdson on 18:34 - Dec 31 by owainglyndwr

What are you on about .... he is one of the best players we have

I fear there will be plenty of Interest in him coming up and he's probably feeling a little frustrated playing with this squad.

Had a great Euros playing for Iceland where he really showed his skills at set pieces and long range shooting ...one of the best midfielders of the tournament.

Would be a huge blow if he went.

One good thing is he's always talked about his love for the team and city of Swansea.

Let's hope that's enough to keep him here,if he went that would add to our rapid demise if we don't find as good a replacement (we won't ).

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Sigurdson on 04:47 - Jan 1 with 1990 viewsRancid

He's not good enough or on form to single handedly win us games on his own which he's expected to do, unfairly in my book.He's off his game, no doubt and he's out on the wing today which is pointless.Spurs done it with him to shoehorn him into their team but we're not Spurs and should be playing him where he's most effective, just behind the striker.

He's been poor when played there all season to be honest though and we've not one matchwinner on the park.Combine that with the worst back 4 in the league and you're heading downtown.

Today proved to me that whoever the manager is we will still struggle as the squad is so poor.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 4:57]
Sigurdson on 05:36 - Jan 1 with 1952 viewsjasper_T

He was pretty sh!t the first half of last season, too. Plenty wanted rid then, and look how that turned out.

If we can find another Shelvey to sell he'll be fine.
Sigurdson on 11:42 - Jan 1 with 1731 viewsBrynmill_Jack

This is going to be unpopular but I'd get rid in January if the price was right.

I would replace him with two midfielders, a new metronome to take the weight off Leon's shoulders and a more direct and incisive AM. It's not Siggurdson's fault as our entire midfield is clueless but just having a player on the field to take free kicks and corners is a luxury our club can't afford at the moment.

I would certainly give Fer a go behind the striker because I think it's the only position he can actually play properly. He hasn't got any defensive ability at all.

Gylfi is a good player when the going is good but he's suffering more than most in our current malaise.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Sigurdson on 11:48 - Jan 1 with 1705 viewsmonmouth

Sigurdson on 11:42 - Jan 1 by Brynmill_Jack

This is going to be unpopular but I'd get rid in January if the price was right.

I would replace him with two midfielders, a new metronome to take the weight off Leon's shoulders and a more direct and incisive AM. It's not Siggurdson's fault as our entire midfield is clueless but just having a player on the field to take free kicks and corners is a luxury our club can't afford at the moment.

I would certainly give Fer a go behind the striker because I think it's the only position he can actually play properly. He hasn't got any defensive ability at all.

Gylfi is a good player when the going is good but he's suffering more than most in our current malaise.

Not unpopular with me. One decent game in 10 is no good to us with this team. I don't think there'll be many buyers though, and none at the ridiculous values that some believe appropriate.

We need some proper defenders and a proper Leon replacement and a proper winger that can beat a man, cross and shoot. If Baston aint up to it we need a new frontman too. Oh and a couple of full backs....whatever division we are in.

We are a bloody state, no mistake.

Sigurdson on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 1669 viewstomdickharry

The new Manager should decide who goes/comes in and no one else.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024