Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Borja Baston 18:36 - Dec 31 with 4445 viewsMagic_Michu

Fairly damning verdict of him when Oli McBurnie is brought instead of him.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Borja Baston on 18:38 - Dec 31 with 3786 viewsLeonWasGod

Isn't it.

And I'm assuming Fer had a knock, otherwise the same can be said there with Ki left on the pitch on a yellow.
Borja Baston on 18:38 - Dec 31 with 3782 viewsbathgatejack

somekunt was on the muchees when they brought him in
Borja Baston on 18:40 - Dec 31 with 3746 viewsporschejack

Same thought here .
Borja Baston on 18:43 - Dec 31 with 3673 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I took it as a sign that he's going home to Spain very soon.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Borja Baston on 18:47 - Dec 31 with 3636 viewsParsSwans

Shows where the issues at he club are Fer wasn't injured another case of a square peg in a round hole just like Siggi I admire all his effort and running but our playmaker should never be doing all that and be expected to be focussed on supposedly running the game for us and that's not a criticism of Gylfi. Super Huw has ruined us with his transfer dealings last two or so years and still the managers are blamed time after time. Curtis showed today it's not JUST an issue with management the tools at disposal are horrific. Players attitudes stink the only players I would say are trying to lead are Mawson Leon and Siggi the rest can do one and leave now and Taylor's interview on BBC Wales Radio tonight is a joke I feel sorry for the playing staff we are not confident blah blah blah
Borja Baston on 18:47 - Dec 31 with 3631 viewsEasternJack

Felt this team selection had HJ all over it.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Borja Baston on 19:14 - Dec 31 with 3508 viewsheadcleaner

McBurnie looks less of a professional footballer than alan Tate ever looked the polar opposite of Bayo but with less goals in him I fear.
Borja Baston on 19:14 - Dec 31 with 3506 viewsjesushchrist

Borja Baston on 18:47 - Dec 31 by ParsSwans

Shows where the issues at he club are Fer wasn't injured another case of a square peg in a round hole just like Siggi I admire all his effort and running but our playmaker should never be doing all that and be expected to be focussed on supposedly running the game for us and that's not a criticism of Gylfi. Super Huw has ruined us with his transfer dealings last two or so years and still the managers are blamed time after time. Curtis showed today it's not JUST an issue with management the tools at disposal are horrific. Players attitudes stink the only players I would say are trying to lead are Mawson Leon and Siggi the rest can do one and leave now and Taylor's interview on BBC Wales Radio tonight is a joke I feel sorry for the playing staff we are not confident blah blah blah

Neil Taylor is the biggest coont of a player in all 4 divisions, how the fuk he starts every game just about sums up where we are currently....thinks he is the team joker off the pitch as well as on it.
Login to get fewer ads

Borja Baston on 19:19 - Dec 31 with 3467 viewsAngelRangelQS

Borja Baston on 19:14 - Dec 31 by jesushchrist

Neil Taylor is the biggest coont of a player in all 4 divisions, how the fuk he starts every game just about sums up where we are currently....thinks he is the team joker off the pitch as well as on it.

It'll be a happy day when he goes
Borja Baston on 19:33 - Dec 31 with 3378 viewsjesushchrist

I can't understand how so many managers start him every game, if clement wants me onside from day one he needs to bench that useless little kunt or even better sell him in January.
I can't put into words how Shite I actually think he is.
Borja Baston on 19:43 - Dec 31 with 3335 viewswaynekerr55

Borja Baston on 19:33 - Dec 31 by jesushchrist

I can't understand how so many managers start him every game, if clement wants me onside from day one he needs to bench that useless little kunt or even better sell him in January.
I can't put into words how Shite I actually think he is.

The next time he mouths off I hope Clement gives him both barrells.

The Gogg prick

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Borja Baston on 20:02 - Dec 31 with 3237 viewsjack2jack

Borja Baston on 19:14 - Dec 31 by headcleaner

McBurnie looks less of a professional footballer than alan Tate ever looked the polar opposite of Bayo but with less goals in him I fear.

God he looked lightweight today, I known he's young, shouldn't really be asked to step up to this level, I know it's experience and all that, but if Borja is that shite we need to get shot pronto
Borja Baston on 20:06 - Dec 31 with 3208 viewsDr_Winston

Given some of the decisions Curt made both before and during the game I wouldn't read too much into it with regards his future.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Borja Baston on 20:18 - Dec 31 with 3125 viewsPintado

Borja Baston on 18:38 - Dec 31 by LeonWasGod

Isn't it.

And I'm assuming Fer had a knock, otherwise the same can be said there with Ki left on the pitch on a yellow.

Fer has had the Tom tits

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Borja Baston on 20:23 - Dec 31 with 3090 viewsSgorioFruit

said the start of the season £!5 million for this pile of shite baston

sorry state of affairs

but cannot afford joe allen??

joke of a club

McBurnie to the rescue though

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Borja Baston on 21:00 - Dec 31 with 2954 viewsParsSwans

The same pile of shit that has banged them in for three Spanish teams in last three years and hasn't had a good run in team between Bradley and Curtis they sent him out to hang last game started on wing or a position new to football nobody understands then hooked at half time and today left on bench for mcburnie shocking treatment I watch a lot of Spanish football and the lad has quality just mismanaged and unlucky with injury would be a great acquisition if we give him run in team and a manager that inspired him
Borja Baston on 21:13 - Dec 31 with 2884 viewslonglostjack

Borja Baston on 21:00 - Dec 31 by ParsSwans

The same pile of shit that has banged them in for three Spanish teams in last three years and hasn't had a good run in team between Bradley and Curtis they sent him out to hang last game started on wing or a position new to football nobody understands then hooked at half time and today left on bench for mcburnie shocking treatment I watch a lot of Spanish football and the lad has quality just mismanaged and unlucky with injury would be a great acquisition if we give him run in team and a manager that inspired him

Agree with you. Really strange. Suggests he's got the strop in training or something because rubbish he definitely isn't.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Borja Baston on 21:17 - Dec 31 with 2859 viewsairedale

Borja Baston on 18:38 - Dec 31 by bathgatejack

somekunt was on the muchees when they brought him in

What's a muchee?
Borja Baston on 21:22 - Dec 31 with 2826 viewsdickythorpe

Borja Baston on 19:43 - Dec 31 by waynekerr55

The next time he mouths off I hope Clement gives him both barrells.

The Gogg prick

pEace bE witH yoU
Borja Baston on 22:10 - Dec 31 with 2706 viewsChief

Very strange state of affairs. If he is off in January, why bother out him on the bench at all? And have him warm up at periodically throughout the game!?

And another point, listen up Huw&Yanks, when we go down, Mcburnie will not wash there either. Plenty of strikers there cost £10mill plus. An unenthusiastic but limited (fairly) young chap signed off Bradford's reserves leading the line will see us in League 1 asap

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Borja Baston on 00:41 - Jan 1 with 2548 viewsJackUlation

Borja Baston on 20:02 - Dec 31 by jack2jack

God he looked lightweight today, I known he's young, shouldn't really be asked to step up to this level, I know it's experience and all that, but if Borja is that shite we need to get shot pronto

and who the f@ck dressed him (Ollie)
to go on show ?
[Post edited 1 Jan 2017 0:42]
Borja Baston on 00:52 - Jan 1 with 2505 viewsheadcleaner

I'd retire if mcburnie went on in front of me. Might as well resign gower, trundle and tate. The footall world is laughing at us let's be honest if it was cardiff this was all happening to wed pi$$ ourselves laughing
Borja Baston on 08:49 - Jan 1 with 2297 viewswaynekerr55

Borja Baston on 21:22 - Dec 31 by dickythorpe

pEace bE witH yoU

Sorry topmuvh torOLoCo

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Borja Baston on 09:11 - Jan 1 with 2247 viewsSwansNZ

Borja Baston on 21:17 - Dec 31 by airedale

What's a muchee?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Borja Baston on 09:24 - Jan 1 with 2203 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Borja Baston on 22:10 - Dec 31 by Chief

Very strange state of affairs. If he is off in January, why bother out him on the bench at all? And have him warm up at periodically throughout the game!?

And another point, listen up Huw&Yanks, when we go down, Mcburnie will not wash there either. Plenty of strikers there cost £10mill plus. An unenthusiastic but limited (fairly) young chap signed off Bradford's reserves leading the line will see us in League 1 asap

Obviously for the purpose of mentally torturing the lad because we can't ever get him the ball. Embarrassing treatment of a good player who was never going to fit in with the way we played anyway. Another Jenkins triumph. He should make a public apologto Borja

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024