Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement 00:19 - Jan 1 with 1775 viewsEbo

Graham Hunter interviews Clement and gives us a good insight of what the fella is all about.

Think big nose will crush a lot of his ways though

https://audioboom.com/posts/4593142-paul-clement-inside-real-madrid-part-one

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 02:02 - Jan 1 with 1516 viewsDavillin

The Paul Clement interview linked in the O.P. is priceless. Thank you, Ebo!

All day today, I've found myself moving from anger to morbid disappointment. Then I listened to that interview and experienced a rapid change to hope and positivity.

I learned more about football in this one interview than in any other 45 minutes of my life.

The contrast to the cotton fluff and chicken feathers that came from Bradley's mouth time and again is more than stark.

If Paul Clement was good enough for Carlo Ancelotti and Real Madrid, he is most certainly more than "good enough" for me, and, in my strong opinion, more than "good enough" for Swansea City. He might not start winning at Palace on Monday, but I have no doubt whatsoever that his managing will keep Swansea in the Premier League.

LISTEN TO IT BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE TODAY. You'll be glad you did. And you'll count your blessings.

https://audioboom.com/posts/4593142-paul-clement-inside-real-madrid-part-one

[Mods should make this a "stickie" and urge posters to listen to it.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 1247 viewsEbo

Graham Hunter is a great journalist and often calls things the right way. I had the pleasure of his company before a very cold 1-1 draw with Chelsea a few years ago (the game where we had hailstones and Pablo scored the equaliser). I also met Tosh that day too and both were glowing about Laudrup but also said that the chairman has to trust in his manager.

2017 and Clement comes in, I wonder if the ego will trust Clement or revert to type and sign players under his nose. I hope it is the former as Clement will have a very good network of contacts to use.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 1202 viewsLeonWasGod

Will listen later, but yes should be a sticky if this is an in-depth interview for our soon to be manager.
Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:04 - Jan 1 with 1179 viewsE20Jack

No doubt we have a good footballing man at the helm. This is the most faith I have had in a manager since Laudrups first season.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:23 - Jan 1 with 1065 viewsPrivate_Partz

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:01 - Jan 1 by LeonWasGod

Will listen later, but yes should be a sticky if this is an in-depth interview for our soon to be manager.

I really hope he is our 'soon to be manager'. I find it amazing it is taking so long. A new guy should have been in place yesterday. Time is precious as we throw more and more points away.
The Jenkins dithering seems to be to the fore again and I hope this does not turm out to be another Beilsa situation. One of Huw's many faults is he does not lay his cards on the table in negotiations. One of the main ones is the bit about him picking the players that come in.
I am still half expecting the 'no one wants to manage us' line and Curt in charge for the rest of the season. Deja Vu time? I hope not as the idiot will be in for a massive rough ride if that is the case.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:27 - Jan 1 with 1031 viewspencoedjack

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:23 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

I really hope he is our 'soon to be manager'. I find it amazing it is taking so long. A new guy should have been in place yesterday. Time is precious as we throw more and more points away.
The Jenkins dithering seems to be to the fore again and I hope this does not turm out to be another Beilsa situation. One of Huw's many faults is he does not lay his cards on the table in negotiations. One of the main ones is the bit about him picking the players that come in.
I am still half expecting the 'no one wants to manage us' line and Curt in charge for the rest of the season. Deja Vu time? I hope not as the idiot will be in for a massive rough ride if that is the case.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sunderland became interested

Just get it sorted Jenkins
Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 13:14 - Jan 1 with 818 viewshammy

PC comes across as a clear thinking, forward looking coach, but does he realise that he won't have the likes of Ronaldo, Marcello, Benzema, Bale to work with ;)

If he does come on board then I hope he does well but given the players we have (unlikely to get on board significant replacements given the supposed state of the finances) and the performances we have put in, over the past 4 games especially, then it's going to take a miracle to avoid relegation this season. If PC does achieve this then we'll have to rename him as JC LOL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 13:26 - Jan 1 with 735 viewsLeonWasGod

Really good in depth interview with Paul Clement on 12:23 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Now you're getting me worried. I was assuming it's a done deal, but I suppose it isn't odone til it's done.

Building for the fiture here by the looks of it. Have they written off this season and if we stay up it will just br seen as a massive bonus? Or do they really think he can tirn it around? Love to be a fly on the wall in the boardroom these days.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024