Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57333 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:15 - Jan 2 with 3418 views34dfgdf54

Another big loss. I don't even fancy us to score even though Palace are awful at the back.

3-0
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:57 - Jan 2 with 3309 viewsLoyal

Why is this game on at 8pm on a fcking Tuesday when nearly everyone else is playing today at a sensible time on a bank holiday.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:06 - Jan 2 with 3298 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:57 - Jan 2 by Loyal

Why is this game on at 8pm on a fcking Tuesday when nearly everyone else is playing today at a sensible time on a bank holiday.

Because Palace played last night at the Arse.

Sky.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 2 with 3203 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 09:15 - Jan 2 by 34dfgdf54

Another big loss. I don't even fancy us to score even though Palace are awful at the back.

3-0

Quite likely. Two matches now gone since Bob left and still the Jenkins fool dithers on a manager. Someone told me Clement is watching the game tomorrow. Tomorrow?? He should have been on the bench for the Bournemouth game.
God knows when the egotistical bumbling idiot will get his act together and appoint someone. If indeed he ever does.....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:08 - Jan 2 with 3185 viewsakajack

Cr77bt Pitt road Is an estate near the ground with roadside parking. That's where I always Park. Theres a pub called Pawsons Pub in Pawson Road on the way to Selgurst. Don't leave anything remotely valuable in the car though 👍As it'll go
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:22 - Jan 2 with 3165 viewsmalagajack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 10:57 - Jan 2 by Loyal

Better get used to it again for next season
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:32 - Jan 2 with 3147 viewsjackportis

I would take a 4 nil loss. Keep things respectful for us.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:15 - Jan 2 with 3116 viewsRevJames

Taylor's on Radio Wales again giving full support to the new manager

Is he the only one allowed to speak to the Media?
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 2 with 3092 viewsTummer_from_Texas

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 13:32 - Jan 2 by jackportis

I would take a 4 nil loss. Keep things respectful for us.

That would imply the last fixtures have been respectable. They haven't.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 15:36 - Jan 2 with 3024 viewsElward

Palace to score 3 or more goals is 11/4. Lump on, again

If you stuck £10 on this 4 games ago and kept it rolling you would now be on £2000
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 15:38]
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:23 - Jan 2 with 2949 viewsFireboy

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 12:59 - Jan 2 by Private_Partz

Quite likely. Two matches now gone since Bob left and still the Jenkins fool dithers on a manager. Someone told me Clement is watching the game tomorrow. Tomorrow?? He should have been on the bench for the Bournemouth game.
God knows when the egotistical bumbling idiot will get his act together and appoint someone. If indeed he ever does.....

Read somewhere that bayern have only just let clement talk to us re him taking over as manager

F#ck me what a joke we are
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 2 with 2920 viewsLoyal

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 11:06 - Jan 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Because Palace played last night at the Arse.

Sky.

I should pay more attention 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 2 with 2912 viewsLoyal

Apparently we are all meeting up with our mates at the white horse pub near the ground tomorrow evening 😂

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 2 with 2917 viewsswan65split

Must win game tomorrow, the start of every Cup Final for the rest of the Season
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 2 with 2897 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

A win tomorrow, as improbable as it is, would take us to 1 point from safety.
Lose, and we'll be 7 points from safety.

Mahusive.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 2 with 2579 viewsShonky

If we win 6-0 we will go third from bottom.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:25 - Jan 2 with 2545 viewsswan65split

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:11 - Jan 2 by Shonky

If we win 6-0 we will go third from bottom.

Thats it lets have some Forward thinking, we knock the players for not trying , so come on!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:57 - Jan 2 with 2484 viewsairedale

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 2 by Loyal

Apparently we are all meeting up with our mates at the white horse pub near the ground tomorrow evening 😂

Are you going sightseeing around Croydon first. The underpass on Wellesley Road, Apollo House, Lunar House and the Threepenny Bit building opposite E Croydon station would offer excellent photo opportunities.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:21 - Jan 2 with 2339 viewsAl_Bundy

Good odds on a Benteke hattrick - you can just see that happening !!
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 21:09 - Jan 2 with 2267 viewsmonmouth

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 17:05 - Jan 2 by FearOfAJackPlanet

A win tomorrow, as improbable as it is, would take us to 1 point from safety.
Lose, and we'll be 7 points from safety.

Mahusive.

7 points is around 10 games for us minimum. This game is probably last chance saloon. Huge for Palace too.

I'd advise heavy drinking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:06 - Jan 2 with 2142 viewsairedale

Anyone reckon we could sign Fernandinho on loan in time for tomorrow? Prob get him for free IMO.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 23:30 - Jan 2 with 2115 viewsjackharris

Venue: Selhurst Park
Date: Tuesday 3rd January 2017
Kick Off: 8pm (20:00)

With Thanks to the very informative Football Grounds Guide
[Post edited 2 Jan 2017 23:36]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:43 - Jan 3 with 1992 viewsKingstonJack

Bring warm clothes.
I was at the very good Fulham v Brighton game yesterday & it was cold
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 07:56 - Jan 3 with 1974 viewsShonky

Thanks for the advice and the information that its is cold in the middle of winter. I can put my grass skirt away.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 08:23 - Jan 3 with 1941 viewsLord_Bony

They lost how's this for a scorpion kick from Giroud.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024